Winging It
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    OC said:
    "93.5% of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing! I'm just winging it!"

Hey, fake it 'til you make it! I'm the Queen, Council and Court of that shit. LOL I keep a lose plan and see what happens.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I just make it up as I go along. If you're confident enough, every one will think you know what you're doing :)
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I've been faking it for over 20 years.
    I don't know if anyone has figured it out yet.

Shhh! :-$
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• KrabbyKay
    LMAO My propensity for this drives DH absolutely BUGSHIT
  • Tanstaafl2Tanstaafl2
    With the rapidly changing rules, standards, and expectations of society, everybody's winging it nowadays.  Those who seem to have their shit together are just better actors than the rest of us.
    There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL)
  • SammieSammie
    I thought I was winging it with one kid, now I KNOW I'm winging it with two. Survival mode.

community-manager

• shouldcleanshouldclean
    @Sammie it doesn't get better with three, you just getused to the chaos :)
  • ChibikoChibiko

I just make it up as I go along. If you're confident enough, every one will think you know what you're doing :)

^^This. 
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

With the rapidly changing rules, standards, and expectations of society, everybody's winging it nowadays.  Those who seem to have their shit together are just better actors than the rest of us.

I agree with this. And I know I'm a horrible actor, lol
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • backwoodsmommy
    I have two year old twin boys. Every single day I'm winging it, cuz theres no manual for this shit!
  • TorturedbyTWINSTorturedbyTWINS
    I'm in the trenches with you @backwoodsmommy.  2 year old twin boys here too.   There is no manual for this shit.  Maybe we should make one?  LOL
  • backwoodsmommy
    Seriously @TorturedbyTWINS we could make Scary Twin Mommies: Don't Flush Your Brother's Binky!
  • _ConcreteAngel__ConcreteAngel_
    @Backwoodsmommy, why is is that I can picture you, or some other mom standing there screaming at the top of her lung, "No,Don't flush that it's your brother's binky!" as you can visually see his binky going bye bye.
    You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.”
    ― Anne Lamott
  • RaePoppyRaePoppy
    OC, I'm totally with you!

I remember being a child and thinking that life would become SOOO much easier when I was an adult and had a better understanding of how to navigate life and more control of my life and environment.
    ...Well, I've been an adult for some time now and I STILL have NO idea what I'm doing. The comforting part is: NO ONE ELSE knows what they're doing either! Seriously, the more people I talk to, the more I realize this! (:
  • Quietmom
    I am completely winging it. Everything. I'm just rolling with the punches. I know exactly two people in my life who legitimately have it together, and it makes me pretty freaking jealous. But fuck it. I like you guys better.
    Like a river and a waterfall, a strong person channels their own path...
  • WebosMama

I no longer have even a loose plan - full-time winging it.  I have come to the realization that my parents were winging it and everyone turned out just fine.  I don't think anyone truly has it all together.

A plan NEVER works for me.  What works with one child doesn't work with the next and my view on things change as I/they get older.  Been winging it for years.  If we all make it home at night and get up to a brand new day we've been successful!
  • jennygoat
    Winging it here to. You are not alone.