Dbf is acting like a 3 yr old
  • SammiRSammiR
    So last night I took a shower and was getting dressed and dbf comes in saying "oh yeah giggidy giggidy" I was like no! Bc I'm just exhausted and tired an want to go to bed! I told him that. He said ur always tired. Well hello wtf I work 40 hrs a week and don't stop working when I come home. I swear men just think we r full of energy!!! Anywho he took a shower I was getting dd ready for bed. We said goodnight and went to our room. Well he is getting ready to shut the light off and said "giggidy giggidy" I told him no again. He slammed his phone down and shut the light off on me! I turned the light on and flipped out! Wa just telling him how much of a child he wa being and he needed to grow up! So I just the light off and while getting into bed. He's like "babe babe babe" just repeating it over and over bc I wouldn't answer him. Finally I said oh u don't like when I act like a little kid right? And we went to be mad at each other well mostly him. This morning he doesn't wake me up nothing doesn't say a word. Only says fix dd hair. I just stare at him. And do it. Then they r getting ready to leave I give dd a kiss and he leans now a gives me a peak doesn't say a work and walks out. I texted him saying if he didn't wanna give me a kiss its not gonna hurt me feelings don't do it next time. Then he texts "k". Ugh took me over the edge. I texted him saying how childish he is acting and how it's very unattractive. And he needs to grow up. Like hello we r about to have another kid. He needs to straighten the fuck up bc I'm tired of this bs. Like fed up ready to walk out 85% of the time. That's not good. But hey.
  • SammiRSammiR
    Oh did I mention that he was threatening me lol. Saying how this needs to stop or else. I think it's so funny bc if ur gonna threaten me wtf is that gonna do to me ? Nothing. And surly not make me wanna sleep with u. U can pack ur shit and leave if ur gonna do that. U can tell I'm just fed up!
  • horsehotti
    I can't figure out why they don't understand how unattractive acting like a child is!! Like you throw a temper tantrum and yep, my clothes are just gonna fall off and I'm going to jump you! Not! As a matter of fact, you do that and it makes me want to put you in a time out in a different room!
  • GritsGrits

you do that and it makes me want to put you in a time out in a different room!

=)) =))
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • undercoverbanana
    Hahha! Damn right, this needs to stop or else!
    Besides, its HIS job to make you want his body. Acting like a 12 YO that just saw his first nekkid tit doesn't make anybody horny!
    i'm nekkid.
  • SammiRSammiR
    @undercoverbanana lmao. Omg u literally laughed out loud and my co-worker says "oh ur up to no good" Bahahahah :))
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Good grief...are you sure you're not with my xh? Because this sounds just like him. Right down to the giggidy.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • avbarrett87avbarrett87
    Now see if I don't want to my DH is okay with it because he has fallen a sleep on me when I was getting ready to go. Lol I mean I feel lucky in this area we both are too tired at times. But there are those times he does act like a baby if on nights he wants it and I don't. So I just tell him I don't feel good and that I may throw up on him. Then he leaves me alone...  :D
  • undercoverbanana
    There are few things worse than being exhausted after cleaning up after someone who could have fucking helped you a little, and you are changing clothes/getting ready for bed/shower and some doofus gets all excited and goes YAY!!!! TITTIES!!!!! (honk honk....as he grabs them....)
    It doesn't make you horny. Its makes you think about what your alibi will be.
    i'm nekkid.
  • avbarrett87avbarrett87
    Yea, my DH will turn to me and say "you gunna ride this?" and I look at him and tell yes because you putting it like that makes me want to jump you. Come on! We only been married 2 years but it takes more then that. I mean don't get me wrong there are nights we both agree we are too tired but he can be a child about it. My XH used to do the giggdy thing drove me nuts. I think that's annoying! Men can be such children. We should make a time out corner for them.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Is it something in the air? Xh was bugging me just last night !!! Dude !!! No !!! And giving me a list of how much you spent on me durring the day at the zoo today isn't going to get me to give you a BJ. Not even if it's what you want for your birthday !!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • KrabbyKay
    Apparently. DH went off to work all sniffy for the 2nd day because I didn't precisely agree with his point of the day... HOW DARE I DISAGREE????? Pffft whatever!
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    Is saying "giggidy" seriously his idea of foreplay? If df ever said that I'd punch him in the nuts, an exbf used to say it all the time and it made me hate him so bad.
  • Dinah
    'Giggidy giggidy' alone is grounds for divorce.
  • undercoverbanana
    so is someone pulling down their pants and waggling at you SMAKSMAKSMAK.........but thank god, we passed that phase.
    i'm nekkid.
  • VegantasticVegantastic

so is someone pulling down their pants and waggling at you SMAKSMAKSMAK.........but thank god, we passed that phase.

That still happens at my house lol Good to know they eventually grow out of it
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • undercoverbanana

so now that we've scared all the men, lets list what DOES make us want to have sex. lots of it.

early, LIGHT dinner....that does not have refried beans......helps with the dishes........and just laying together, hugging, AFTER dinner has settled a little bit.

@vegantastic I don't know if I am amused or horrified that that is apparently a common thing.

i'm nekkid.
  • SammiRSammiR
    U ladies r cracking me up!!! I could never imagine other ppl saying giggidy until now haha. But the WORST part is is that he will throw his shorts down (completely naked) and thrusting back and forth saying "giggidy giggidy" I'm like seriously!!!!!!!!! Today when I get home he is gonna ask again bc we both have off tomorrow so I don't have an excuse FML!!!! I'm just not into it lol.
  • undercoverbanana

go to a used bookstore and get him a book about FOREPLAY.

pretty sure "giggidy giggidy" and SMAKSMAKSMAK are not in there. with good reason.

higher primates such as gorillas, oranutans, possibly bonobo chimps might like

Smaksmaksmak...........................DO I LOOK LIKE AFUCKING APE TO YOU, DUDE???????

maybe you should tape him on your phone. honey, I love you very much. that is NOT sexy.

i'm nekkid.
  • Countygrrl81Countygrrl81
    Lmao. This is my new fav thread. It sounds like my dh. All of it minus the giggity thank god. Dont forget the poking you with at random times while making dinner, vacuuming, and at any point you may bend over
    -Well behaved women rarely make history
    -Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.
  • SammiRSammiR
    @countrygrrl81 yes u can't forget the poking or the grabbing or smacking !!!! Ugh I could go on forever.
  • undercoverbanana

omg I became unhinged and dh had a near death experience doing that shit to me.

I was standing over the gardens (separated by gardening timbers) and leaning down to pull a weed, doofus comes running up behind me like a deranged bicycle fucker or something, grabs my hips, and knocking me in the butt with his wang. I almost ended up face first in the dirt, and hit my head on the fence.

goddamnit, you deranged sonabitch WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???? that was the NICEST thing I said.

i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana

he was giggling, too. my spidey senses were not working that day. I should have known.

not to mention, I was in no mood to defile the fennel. that's where the ladybugs fuck. not me!

i'm nekkid.
  • leopardmama
    Let me see if this works....,

Make sense to anyone else?? ;)

http://youtu.be/0azOxES5K2g
  • leopardmama
    Damn! Someone make that embed? Pretty please? ;;)
  • Dinah
    Higher primates actually seem to do more by way of prep work than some men we all know.... Groom for parasites, bring some leaves for the nest, do a tasteful courtship dance...bonobos like to sit around making out aimlessly for fun. Kind of depressing when you compare and contrast...
  • undercoverbanana
    i'm not a country fan, but that girl may make me reconsider! she's funny!
    i'm nekkid.
  • leopardmama
    Definitely one of my favs! Oh and Pistol Annie's is a country girl group with some really great songs :)
  • undercoverbanana

@sammiR     as you can see, you are NOT ALONE.

I wish some of the daddies would get on this thread, and give their perspective.    I just hope we have no newbie dad who is shocked and horrified "really?????? you guys don't like that??????"

i'm dying to hear a man's perspective on this, and enlighten us on that thought process.

i'm nekkid.
  • SammiRSammiR
    @undercoverbanana I wish they would that would be great to hear their insite on all of this.
  • undercoverbanana

@sammiR      wait......................same jackass that leaves you all alone to go party and"enjoy hisself" also thinks "giggiti giggity" is foreplay?

um......................did he have a head injury as a child? just asking. because he sounds like a selfish dumbass. or he needs a cat scan on his head.

i'm nekkid.
  • MommaMomma2
    Oh...im half glad its not just my husband and half sad its not just my husband. Poking me randomly is not going to work. Or boob grapping..random outta nowhere boob grap. Or dropping the pants and asking 'ddo ya wanna?'? No, no i dont.
  • KrabbyKay
    Poking me while I'm busy is a giant joke and not a *serious* bid for sex. Walking by naked and wagging it, is (but I don't really mind). If I accept, other interesting events DO take place!
    I ... Would ... Kill at the giggity giggity!!!
  • undercoverbanana
    @sammiR                         next time he mentions that "this has to stop or else" I think you should pursue that conversation. after taking it over.
    i'm nekkid.
  • CastleQueen
    The shaking it thing. For God's sake. If i wanted to see something resembling an elephant shuffle (dick/trunk, not weight) I'd go to the fucking circus.
  • undercoverbanana
    so, how many of us have wagglers/shakers? i'm curious to see. hit "like" if you have a weenie wagger.
    i'm nekkid.
  • MollyGrahamMollyGraham
    Dh  is in the shower right now. 10 bucks says he comes out wagging.
    Normal people never change the world.
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • AnonUser38

I don't have a waggler....mine just likes to randomly pull the front of his pants down and just stand there and wait for me to see it....lol

Then I respond with a "ohhhhhh yeah baby" and we both laugh and go about our business...

• SammiRSammiR
    @mollygraham maybe it's a fresh out the shower thing lol. But my dbf does it before and after the shower lol. Ugh I could seriously complain so much about an I wanna punch him so bad at times but I do truly love him and cannot see myself with anyone else.
  • LLBLLB
    I am apparently in the minority here... I actually enjoy the random boob grabs, flashing, pokes, butt smacks etc. at random times throughout the day... I do the same things to dh.

Dh doesn't say giggety though lol
  • avbarrett87avbarrett87
    I love how I'm not the only one with a DH who does annoying things and that mine is not the only one who says things like giggdy giggdy.. lol I thought I was the only one.
  • MadHatterMumMadHatterMum
    LLB said:

I am apparently in the minority here... I actually enjoy the random boob grabs, flashing, pokes, butt smacks etc. at random times throughout the day... I do the same things to dh.

Dh doesn't say giggety though lol

I'm in the minority with ya @LLB my dh will randomly smack my ass and then swear we have a ghost in the house that likes to smack just my ass. Somedays it's funny and sometimes it's not.
  • KrabbyKay
    I like ass grabs. I like to be randomly made up to (of course copping a feel is involved). I said I even like the weenie wag. But giggity?!?! You have GOT to be kidding...
  • SpringSpring
    Hehe I think weenie wags are funny too. And if he didn't slap or grab my butt once every few days, I'd worry he was sick or mad at me. But yeah giggity... Bleh what a turn off. And maybe it's because I hate f-ing Family Guy but no way would that get my DH anywhere.
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • undercoverbanana
    @madhattermum. I think it's about intent.
    Random grabbing because someone loves you and doesn't expect you to flip a switch in your head and immediately stop what you are doing to blow them even though they haven't said or done a nice or considerate thing in at least a week.....
    Yes. Im sure a lot of women like that.
    Reaching down your shirt to grab a tit, even though they know you hate it, but they do it because they think they own your body, and you SHOULD like it, because it's their tit.....not so much.
    Weenie wagging to be be a goofball, yes. Wagging because it's their signal that you should have sex with them that second even if they were a dick all day......no. So.....you guys are lucky, and your hubbies are in the minority.
    i'm nekkid.
  • MadHatterMumMadHatterMum
    Ok duh it is totally about intent!! Like you said at the end of your little idk rant at me that I'm lucky. My dh and get each other sexually and if other ppl are jealous then so be it. @undercoverbanana

Anyways everyone have a good weekend and I'm outta here for a while.
  • SammiRSammiR
    @undercoverbanana :x :x
    U just said exactly what I was thinking !
  • CastleQueen
    Wow.
  • CastleQueen
    Sometimes it's joking, others it isn't. Sometimes it annoys me even if he is joking. We get each other just fine, and yet he still likes to push my buttons, and I do his. That whole knowing and getting each other thing. Didn't realize that being annoyed meant we weren't in tune sexually. Just figured it went with being married and having moments like everyone else.
  • undercoverbanana
    my hubs had a BFO (blinding flash of obviousness) about that. Finally. I ahem....took matters into my own hands, so to speak. Turns out he feels the same way if he gets groped while operating a chopsaw. Or skil saw or whatever the hell it was.
    i'm nekkid.