tiny penis truck
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy

Confession #304800

• Saw a truck HUGE Ford truck today with massive wheels and doors four feet off the ground. The vanity plate said THEGR81. The first thing I thought was, ”Man, his penis must be tiiinnnnyyyy.”

This made me giggle. My mom had a truck like that in the 90s I whenever I see one now and that same thought pops in my head, I suddenly feel bad for my dad because he had to drive it around sometimes lol.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    LMFAO!
    I live in Texas these trucks are everywhere! I guess we have a small penis problem in Texas! have you seen our governor?
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • Matt115

LMFAO!
    I live in Texas these trucks are everywhere! I guess we have a small penis problem in Texas! have you seen our governor?

I guess not everything is bigger in Texas.  =))
  • tattooed_mommytattooed_mommy
    OMG I just seen this and was totally going to copy it too. Made me LOL because I see it everywhere I live too!!
    "If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylum would be filled with mothers." -- Edgar Watson Howe
  • Marionettevie
    dick perry HAS GOT to have the smallest penis in the world..... makes up for it with his personality and ego. thankfully where i live there arent too many giant trucks...
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Matt115 said:

LMFAO!

I just spit out my sweet tea!! Lmfao
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    Well, as they say around here, Grosse Corvette, petite quéquette. [Big car, small dick].
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • MollyGrahamMollyGraham
    Oh man, you should see all the big ass trucks here in Colorado! And the SUVs. I'm constantly afraid of being squished on the road.
    Normal people never change the world.
  • HorridWenchHorridWench
    katz_meow said:

Matt115 said:

LMFAO!

I just spit out my sweet tea!! Lmfao

I just peed a little..lmao!
    "She Dances in a Ring of Fire and Throws Off the Challenge, With a Shrug" - Jim Morrison
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    LOL Anytime a guy hit on me when I was a teen (usually leaning against his big badass truck) I always, ALWAYS asked: "Compensating, huh? Don't worry, some chicks like a small dick."
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • pistolpackingmomma
    Lmao! I live in texas. in an area where the entire economy is driven by the oil filed business. right now its booming and every other vehicle u see is one of those huge ass trucks.
    Photobucket
  • lostinthewindlostinthewind
    This statement of big truck small dick always makes me giggle, because I'm the one that decides everything about our truck. I have no penis last I checked and I'm totally happy with dh's. I personally love having a slightly larger truck......and the smaller slower cars get out of my way lol. So I guess I'll be the one to say "big toys aren't just for boys" ;)