3rd trimester panic
  • Lakegirl34
    I'm trying to go to sleep but my attempt to get in bed was so cumbersome and such an athletic event that I almost had a panic attack. The idea I have to do this for 7 more weeks and remember how bad it sucks has me sitting straight up in bed after all that work. And my first pregnancy I wasn't even this heavy nor having as much back and pubic bone pain. Work is kicking my ass, along with chasing a toddler in the evening, and the rest I have to dump on my husband. Meanwhile I need to floss, pluck my eyebrows, and get a million things done before the baby gets here. I don't know how women survive this.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    This is the worst, hon, just remember the end is near and the wonderful little prize at the end!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • Lakegirl34
    Thanks @bellabefana. I can't believe someone I want so much is causing my body this much distress and pain. It's hard to wrap my brain around it.
  • LLBLLB
    The end of both my pregnancies were hell but this last one was torture. My little girl is 3 weeks old and she was Sooo worth every ache and pain.

You are in the homestretch momma! Just a few more weeks to go and you'll be holding your little girl.
  • Lakegirl34
    I appreciate it @llb. I'm going to try and roll myself into bed again and keep reminding myself she's worth it.
  • SammieSammie
    I could have wrote this. Word for freaking word, mama!!! I was JUST telling my friend tonight how my lower back kills me, my pubic bone hurts, I feel FULL all the time, pee every 3 minutes and getting in and out of bed is a workout. I also have 7 weeks to go and a crazy toddler on my hands. We really are in the same boat!! :)

community-manager

• CinnaCinna
    So...I was thinking of TTC but this has reminded me why I've put it off for so long. I hope these next few weeks fly by for you.
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • Lakegirl34
    @sammie I'm happy and sad you are in the same boat! I feel like such a complainer and that's not my personality, but there isn't anything on me that's comfortable right now.

@goodmommy I was thinking that I could be a poster child for pregnancy prevention right now-just let me show my stretched belly button, swollen feet and hang out with me for hourly pee breaks. No one will ever want to have a baby.
  • CinnaCinna
    Lol well you've certainly helped me ;)
  • Lakegirl34
    Glad to be of assistance!
  • Peace
    Lol @goodmommy...I always thought the best birth control class in high school would involve a few naked, angry, exhausted, 3rd trimester moms describing pregnancy to wide eyed, innocent, perfect body teen girls...

@Lakegirl34 & @Sammie, hang in there...hmm. Like you have a choice, right? Have you hit the stage where every screamingly ^^ stupid comment really pisses you off?
    Hope time goes fast!
    :D
  • CinnaCinna
    @peace they should also throw in a few moms of newborns that have been up 3 nights in a row with their colicky baby
  • Lakegirl34
    @peace SM mommies can get away with those comments because I know you've BTDT, however the civilian population is at risk for every comment they make to me re: sleep, size, patience, etc.
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Just remember you are in the home stretch. Sitting on an exercise ball really helped my hips and lower back feel better.
  • RagingRachRagingRach
    5 weeks left for mr and I'm in the same spot! This time I'm in so much more pain, tired if peeing all the time! I still don't have any diapers or wipes, and I'm getting anxious!
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy

Hope you're able to stay some-what comfortable until baby gets here! Third trimester is the WORST.

• TParisxxTParisxx
    This is me! Stop stealing my thoughts :-) the last 10 weeks are the absolute worst. It's like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and having to crawl towards it at a snails pace :-(
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Love and hugs from Grams to all of you sweet almost done prggies Quick Dust to help u along
  • BlessieBlessie
    Two weeks... I just raged at DH for mopping vacuuming and doing the dishes because I "wanted to". Eviction notice POSTED.
  • Lakegirl34
    @ragingrach , @tparissxx and @blessie thanks for commiserating and letting me know I'm not alone. I've discovered throughout the day I have a cold, so I'm adding that to my bitch list.

Thanks @scarymommy and @gramalibby
  • SammieSammie
    @lakegirl34, I totally understand! I didn't complain ONCE while pregnant with my daughter. I got so lucky!! I think it's just so much harder the second time because your life is so different. You already have a kiddo to raise and provide for, there's often NO time to rest or relax, etc. so it's harder on our bodies. I still (mostly) love being pregnant, but I could really go for a full nights sleep and some relief from this backache.

I also have absolutely ZERO energy. WTF?

community-manager

• Lakegirl34
    That's so true @sammie. The first time around I would come home from work and nap. This time I come home to toddler chaos!
    @shouldclean had a great suggestion about the exercise ball. I forgot about that and it helped my back the first time around too. Now to see if I can find mine!