Start the week off fresh 3/3/13 Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Aw, fuck.

Bitch:  my computer keeps switching to reduced view right in the middle of a post, thus erasing it.  This is the third time on this post alone...I can't figure out how to freeze the screen the way I like it and my cursor is no where near the menu option for it do do it by itself.  Can't fucking figure it out!

Brag:  got nothing, except it's gorgeous in the desert.  Wish I felt better to enjoy it.  Poor dd, I'm not a very fun mommy today!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Bitch: El jeffe is on one. His nasty meds are taken Saturday nights, they make him sick as fuck....he is SUPPOSE to take it easy Sundays. He's not, instead he is fucking around in the backyard being pissy because he ignores shit and it piles up. Somehow thats ALLMYFUCKINGFAULT......

Brag: Josh's bday bash was a hit....he had a blast.....everyone seemed to also. Even grumpy can't ruin that today!!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Brag: Finished off my math homework with good grades!!!

Bitch: The state of Texas sucks ass. We can't get daycare because of a bunch of BS reasons I've never even freaking heard of. What a load of shit.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Bitch: It's the 31st anniversary of the day my oldest brother died, but I have to be at work at the same time that my husband gets out of work. I couldn't take my own van today. I have no way of getting to the cemetery. (Why am I working on a Sunday night anyway?)

Brag: I finally got my house picked up.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• Mama07Of10Three11Mama07Of10Three11

Brag: Bear is finally walking. Geez, the boy is almost 18 months and I thought it was never gonna happen. Flower has done awesome since being potty trained last month, only one accident! Glitter painted my toe nails last night and did a better job than I ever do.

Bitch: I have too much shit to do.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."-Helen Keller
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Brag i slept in sorta..

bitch df is still sleeping so i had tp get up with dss a number of times and deal with the animals... df refuses to get up cause im being a bitch... why cant he see hes causing me to be a bitch?
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • KellynnKellynn
    Brag: I had an awesome weekend. Friday was great, yesterday we took ds for pizza, games and ice cream, and today dh is making a roast in the crockpot along with his carmelized baby carrots. Yummy.

Bitch: The weekend is over and now it's back to the boring old week. My dd is moving next weekend, so I have to help with that, and I'm pretty upset she is moving over an hour away.
  • notscary

Brag:  Get to see my bf tomorrow, and spend the whole day alone together cause neither of us has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch: I feel like shit today, not sick, just tired tired tired.  So tired of being tired :(

• LLBLLB
    Brag: I took all 3 kids to Friendly's for a late lunch/early dinner. The baby slept the whole time and dd and ds were soooo good. There was another lady there with her 3 kids that were raising hell! Made me feel like super mom that mine were actually being good!

Bitch: My kids are now all hyped up from the icecream! Can't win em all I guess...
  • LLBLLB
    Oh 1 more brag I'm down another 4lbs! That's 14 less than pre-pregnancy weight for those counting! And my pre-pregnancy jeans are now loose on me!
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Brag: I got asked out by a guy that Ive had a crush on for a couple years :D I had NO idea he was interested in me.

Bitch: my back has been hurting for about a week. It feels like someone kicked me repeatedly.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • momma2A
    Bitch - I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and my legs are sore from working out yesterday.

Brag - we went to see my dad today. Had a visit with my baby brother and he and DD had a play. He's finally walking so she thought it was great.
  • Manders15Manders15
    Brag: found the dresses for my bridesmaids!! They're all getting the same dress which I didn't expect but it's beautiful
    Bitch: I feel bridezilla-like but both my mom & stb-MIL say not, my future little niece who will be flower girl is trying to dictate what she's wearing. I said OK to the dress she preferred because she looks adorable in it but I want her to wear a sash in the same color as the bridesmaids to tie in & she hates it. Added, her mom who's been telling the girls that it's my day & they need to listen to what I want is not following through on that herself. Oy vey
  • Moomin
    Bitch: today I hit full on hormonal pregnant jerk face. Been crying on and off over things I can't change, all day. And I'm aching from my head to my knees and have no motivation whatsoever to do the 4x mile and a half walks to take/pick up Miss Giggles to/from nursery in the morning.

Brag: I got to have wonderful, separate, cuddles with Miss Giggles, Baby Bear and OH today.
    It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
  • ihasafierceihasafierce
    Bitch: I think DH has given me his upper respiratory coughy-achy-fever illness.

Brag: Kiddos have played together so well today & DS taught DD to tie her shoes!
  • OrchidsAndTulipsOrchidsAndTulips
    Bitch I think the twins said Far. Brag I think the twins said Far?
  • Ads9785Ads9785

Bitch- Every house we have looked at we have been denied for.

Brag- Maybe this means we haven't found the house yet?

~amber dawn~

~aka mommyto2boys0811~
  • SpringSpring
    Bitch: I slept all day. There's a tickle in my throat. I definitely have the cold.

Brag: DD4 seems to have significantly recovered. Which could also be a bitch since now she's making up for lost time causing trouble while I need to lay in bed and groan. Oh well I hate seeing my baby so sick.
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • OUCHOUCH
    Bitch: We moved today. Again.

Brag: The view is amazing.
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • nanny2mamananny2mama
    Bitch: I hate learning how to cook

Brag: I did make a killer pasta sauce tonight from scratch...
  • mamaofboysmamaofboys
    Bitch: My truck broke down on the way home from my parents house with both DS 5 & 3 and the dog. DH was passed out on the couch at home.

Brag: Nice police officer offered to wait with my truck for the tow truck to come get it & my wonderful dad took us all home.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present.
  • BreakOutQueenBreakOutQueen
    Bitch my MIL died. Funeral coming up. Really really loved her. Husband is a mess. And he had been irking my nerves before that .. putting that aside to comfort him but he is hard to read so I keep fucking up.
    Brag (or bitch? Idk?) : I was very behind on laundry- washed and dried clothes at the laundromat yesterday for 8 hours straight. I am sure I did more than 50 loads of clothes bedding rugs pillows. Everything Is Done!
  • junglezoo
    Brag: dd11mths crawled tonight! :) such a lovely sight....she is such a happy baby, and ds2 is awesome too. Mustn't forget that H helped out with the housework this weekend....shocking!

Bitch: I have to go back to work in less than a month and will be getting screwed over again with shit hours.
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    Bitch:  DH left for his work trip today.  The website says his flight arrived on time at 8:30pm, and he still has not check in online (it's 11:15pm now).  I'm completely stressed and worried.  I'm not doing very good today, and I know it's going to be a really rough week without him here.

Brag:  As I was typing that, DH messaged me... PHEW!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • just_mejust_me
    Bitch: I have impetigo on my face, scalp, and umder both arms. Ive had it for about a month and it itches like a bitch!

Brag: I've had gloves on for two days and its finally clearing up *fingers crossed*..I've been using calamine lotion on it and I also ordered some grapefruit seed extract online and supposedly it works great to clear it up.
    I can't be perfect all the time...so give it up already!
  • irishdoeirishdoe
    Brag: Went to a fabulous hair/dance/fashion show with my sisters-in-law. First time out in three months and it was heaven! I am blessed to have wonderful in-laws.

Bitch: DH pissed I went and isn't speaking to me. Wtfe?!
    It's not all good.
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    ((((Hugs)))))) for all who need it, and HOORAYS for all the brags!!

BITCH: Still have a migraine. going on a week and a half. Cold weather but offices too hot to wear my new pink sweatshirt. and HOW THE HELL DID IT GET TO BE MARCH????

Brag: being loved SO MUCH by my Scary Mommies you all told me Happy Birthday a week early *teary eyed* I say we party ALL WEEK LONG BETCHES!!!! Seriously thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are my true OHANA (def. have to get a tattoo of that now in honor of you all). Thank you for always being here for me and loving me!!

Brag #2: someone found my HouseMD fanfic and is loving it and is giving me great reviews (and great pointers)! Gave me the 2nd biggest smile of my day (1st being the Bday wishes from the best friends any girl could ever have!!)

Brag #3 my first customer's work is officially under way on my Etsy Store. There will be photo updates on quiltapalooza.blogspot.com and facebook.com/thecraftyangel
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Brag.. i took a nice long hot shower..

bitch.. why am i on here when i could be getting laid??
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • HorridWenchHorridWench
    Bitch: I have to scrub down the entire bathroom today, because a toilet overflowed

Brag: my son 3, who has hardly said a word... and we thought might possibly have a learning disability, just decided to start speaking in FULL sentences this week!!! I am so freaking excited!
    "She Dances in a Ring of Fire and Throws Off the Challenge, With a Shrug" - Jim Morrison
  • SammieSammie
    Brag: My husband is pretty fucking amazing. So helpful, involved, loving and hardworking. He's even stepped up more lately since I have been so tired and sore.

Brag: We are having a baby again SOON!! It's happening fast!!

Bitch: Still have lots to do and buy to prepare. LOTS. I was so much more organized with Bug!

community-manager

• RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I did a bitch/brag yesterday, but I have new ones today.

Bitch/brag:  DD and I got to video chat with DH this evening, but it just made me miss him even more.  Not feeling so great right now.

Brag:  I took DD to the mall today by myself.  After 5 minutes I wanted to turn around and leave, but I stuck it out.  Sadly, I didn't really enjoy myself, and had a hard time focusing on actually shopping, but I did manage to buy DD a few new books.  It's so depressing that I can't even enjoy shopping, but I'm proud that I did it.  Rewarded myself with some Chinese food to go :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • LivLiv
    Brag: I managed to get Boo to stop fussing for about 3 minutes to give my arm a break.  Bug is in her crib resting "quietly" as I take a break from their symphony of simultaneous cries.  I'm channeling my inner-stay-at-home-mama

Bitch: My hubby has been sick, my toddler has been sick. Boo went from being a mellow newborn to a fussy 3 week old. I have no idea how to juggle them both by myself, and am terrified for Bear when I have to go back to work in 3 weeks and he's at home alone with them. 

How do I do this? I feel inadequate. 
    Dizzy in this Never-Ending Holding Pattern

{Semisettled.com}
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Bitch: My nipples hurt. I got nothing accomplished today. At all.

Brag: SO and I had a REALLY good night last night. :D
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • notscary

Brag:  I had an amazing day with the BF, honestly the happiest day ever.  I love him

Bitch:  I got nothing today, it was that good

• SasafrasSasafras
    Brag my 2 yo has been potty trained for 4 months.

Bitch no one but me can assist her or one girl at day care. So if we are out in public I can't just send anyone. It has to be me. :/
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Big Bitch! The neighbor's smoking pot again and the whole neighborhood reeks. I swear it smells like he put a whole plant's worth on a bonfire! UGH!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • KrabbyKay
    @BEllaBefana I feel your irritation!! the neighbors a billion dorrs away smoke like weed CHIMNEYS and it stinks up MY house!!!! And then the kids "Ew. It smells like GRANDMA'S in here!!!" Um, lol???? She has a card. She's a breast cancer survivor, she can do what she wants, but still lol.
  • LLBLLB
    Brag: my baby is going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow and has only had breastmilk! :-) (nothing against formula as my twins got mostly formula. I'm just very proud of myself.)

Bitch: why the fuck am I the only one that notices an overflowing trash can that needs to be emptied? Seriously if shit falls out when you try to put it in TAKE OUT THE DAMN TRASH!!!

• CinnaCinna
    Brag: I spent most of my day shopping for just me.

Bitch: DH has decided to stain the cabinets himself. I see this ending badly
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @KrabbyKay: whoever is at it again, just called the Sheriff. Hope they get here in time to smell it.

I get that people want/need whatever it for pain (if it's who I think, he doesn't really have a medical reason to get the damn card), chemo induced nausea, etc., BUT I (who am really allergic to it to the point of respiratory distress) shouldn't have to smell it!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • undercoverbanana
    Brag one of the guys hubs works with gave him some REAL Mexican tequila.....so much different than the stuff here.
    Bitch...omfg that stuff is dangerous. Faintly flowery and smooth....hubs and I didn't do shit yesterday....and the house is a wreck. Other than the kitchen. No more tequila on school nights. Told him it was a bad idea!
    i'm nekkid.