totally embarrassed
  • thislittlemommy5thislittlemommy5
    Yep that really just happened.... My monthly guest has been extra bad since I got ITP. And while waiting for my Dh to get back from the restroom at lunch today it totally rushed and soaked all the way through my pants.... I'm so embarrassed it hadn't happened to me since my very first one. :( there went my day
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    oh yikes - I hate when that happens - and it's ok - it happens on a fairly regular basis to me - so much so that I often keep a change of clothes in my car 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
    @LesboMom thank God I'm not the only one this happens to! Thank you for helping me feel a little better. Still really sucks though for both of us haha
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    OH YEAH it does 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Happens to me every once in awhile. I deliver a lot for my job. If were having a real busy day, I don't have time to stop while I'm out to use the bathroom. And I can't really leave a truck load of tires unattended to go change my tanpon. I've actually bled through a tampon, panty liner, and my clothes onto the truck seat. Fucking yuck. I now carry a towel for my heavy days. ( I only live a mile from work so I can go home to change if needed)
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Before I had my ablation, I refused to wear khaki pants at work.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Yep, unfortunately, its happened to me too :(
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    Yeah I have had this happen too.  I am sorry you had to go through this.  It is never fun.  hugs
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Yup same problem since i had a tubal in'08 extra flow. I wear my ugly granny panties and super long shirts that week.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    That's why I stopped using tampons...queen of the twice a month periods here. I'd use overnight double duty pads the first 3 days every month, lest I have "embarrassing moments." Though I had them regularly in high school of all times.
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • Manders15Manders15
    Yep has happened to me. I'm just not very regular, even BC doesn't totally help. Blech.
  • BeachyBeachy
    Don't fell bad, or embarrassed! It's gotten is all at some point. Really.
    I only wear black pants, just bc I am fat, but comes in handy for my period. I am a gusher for the first 3 days. Ugh. My most embarrassing public incident was flying two years ago, I just started, and I know my uterus, so I had two ultra super tampons up inside me and got directed to the X-ray machine! I almost died! Who knows what those screeners were thinking but I was thinking "they think I am a drug mule, who has two tampons?!" I was super jumpy the entire flight thinking I was gonna get busted and then Have to show my tampons to someone.... Eek! Lol, I made it through but I was sweating blood! Er bullets.
    But really relax, every chic was like yep and every dude was like oh my eyes! So don't worry about it.
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
    Oh ladies you make me feel so much better <3
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    God this happened to me at school more than I care to remember...and once in my MILs minivan (it didn't hit the seat, out of some miracle!.......((((HUGS))))))
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    This happens to me everyone in a while.. alot in high school..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    It's happened to me a couple times. Most memorable time was when I was practicing a backward gliding leg lift in a white leotard in my figure skating days. Only a quarter of the way into my lesson. :(
    SMSM_s_5 photo SMSM_s_5_zps5d122d86.jpg
  • SasafrasSasafras
    Happened to me twice at work, we wear business casual and the rest of day I had to wear scrub bottoms with a nice top, everyone knew.
  • OxiMOMOxiMOM
    Its happened several times WORST was at a horse show. Yep beige riding pants ruined no change happened early in he day. Oh yeah I also ruined my brand new light brown saddle. The judge was a guy tho and I did very very well at that show. Ha ha in convinced he felt sorry for me.
  • mamafinmamafin
    This happened to me yesterday! And has happened many times before. 

Once in a theater. On a 1st date. Wearing a white dress. Yes, my ass looked like the flag of Japan. 

When I was younger it was so bad I had to take meds (Cyklokapron) to make the bleeding stop. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • beambeam
    Grade school / junior high school a lot.... worst was when I was having gum surgery (remove excess gum after braces). I had a super tampon in and a big pad and comfy sweat pants (80s). With the relaxing laughing gas and whatnot I bled and bled and didn't feel a thing. Huge bloody mess on me and the chair. I was in horror and shock and in a speechless stuper.
    A broken heart is a rite of passage and, looking back, I must have wanted one pretty badly. "Kick me," I demanded, and when somebody finally did, I burst like a cheap piñata. - DAVID SEDARIS
  • GritsGrits
    Um, yeah. Me, too. I now have to wear the jumbo pads because nothing else will absorb the flow. I learned this when I woke up one morning and felt the gush as soon as I sat up in the bed. I was everywhere. Thankfully my mattress is old anyway, but just ew.
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Since getting off the Depo shot (I'm opting for an IUD instead), I have done nothing but bleed. I've had more than one incident, thank God that I'm usually at home and SO loves me enough not to be bothered.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Three hour drive to a wedding... in a dress in the shade of "candlelight."

It was the day I heard about the Tide pen.
    We stopped at a rest stop convenience store.

Even though I no longer get my period, I never go anywhere without one. That and a Clorox bleach pen. Best inventions ever.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

@WickedDunkieJunkie I'm so going to the store tonight and getting one of those pens lol I don't know why in the world I haven't before !