Most obnoxious sound in the world...
  • RosamundiRosamundi
    Ball Scratching.

Most freaking obnoxious sound in the WORLD. Dude, I can't hear the crappy show on tv over the sound of you scratching your BALLS! Ewwwwwww....
  • KrabbyKay
    =)) =))
  • BeachyBeachy
    Ewwww! Does he not want to ever get laid again?
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • horsehotti
    Beachy said:

Ewwww! Does he not want to ever get laid again?

^^^^^this is what I wonder every time dh does it!! Lol
  • RosamundiRosamundi
    For. Real.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Ewwwwwwww :-&
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • SpringSpring
    Hahahahaha but I agree. The other night I was trying to sleep and all I hear is *scratch scratch scratch*
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • Strawberry
    Brace yourself ladies!....he asks me to scratch them for him! X_X I am forever ashamed bc I actually do it! Don't judge me, he likes my long nails :D I do the occasional skin pulling too!
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    @strawberry hes just tricked you into playing with his balls...
    my guy is soundless.. thank god!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

@strawberry hes just tricked you into playing with his balls...
    my guy is soundless.. thank god!

Lol. Tricked into playing...lol
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • Moomin
    Oh god!! This and every time I look over and he has his hands down his pants... *rage*!!! I just want to get up and punch him in the face!!!
    It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
  • undercoverbanana
    @strawberry I remember that thread! My hubs only does the al Bundy thing when he's really tired.
    i'm nekkid.
  • squishsquish
    When I first read this, I thought it said most annoying sound in the world them thought it was a thread about dumb and dumber.

Re-read the title and yes that noise is obnoxious. My Dh doesn't do it on front of me though.
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I'm glad I don't know what that sounds like.  Gulping drinks is bad enough.  And the man never burps!  How is that even possible!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • just_mejust_me
    I dont have the ball scratching issue in my house. I have the chewing with his mouth open...smack, smack, smack....sounds like a fucking cow!
    And the farting....oh my fucking God he scares the shit out of me when we are sleeping!! And when we sit in the living room he just lets em rip...no wait he has to push them out. Fucking pig! %-( :-&
    I can't be perfect all the time...so give it up already!
  • SaraMommySaraMommy

@strawberry I remember that thread! My hubs only does the al Bundy thing when he's really tired.

LOL funny you mention the Al Bundy thing...I think my 3 year old nephew is going to be that kind of guy when he is older. He forever has his hands down his pants when he is tired!!!

But thank goodness DH doesn't do the ball scratching thing (or at least it's not loud so I don't pay attention) because YUCK that would be a major turnoff!

• irishlassirishlass
    Holy shit! I haven't heard that sound!! Yet!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • RosamundiRosamundi
    @irishlass brace yourself. Once you hear it, you can never un-hear it.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    If you haven't heard it you are the luckiest woman alive!!
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I have never heard that sound.

I know the most obnoxious sound in the world at our house is the awful hacking a loogie sound DH makes in the morning.
    :-& X( ~X(
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    LOL Hilarious. My SO tries to be really subtle and quiet about scratching his balls, so it's not a big deal. Around here, the most obnoxious sound is my DS4 *trying* to whistle, when really, it's just a high-pitched shrieking noise. OMGosh. I cannot tell him to shut up enough. He needs to understand that he CANNOT FREAKING WHISTLE.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    The annoying sound I hear in bed is DS 5 sucking on his toe. Why he does it I have no clue. I have to tell him several times a night , " stop sucking on your toes !!!" Bendy little guy !
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • forkinthehead
    I thought you were going to say the sound of my mothers voice. Boy was I wrong!

I work with men...every last one of them scratches their gonads like they are afraid their balls are going to get up and walk off. I'm constantly yelling at them to pull themselves together. I get sick and tired of the scratching, adjusting, hands down the pants...it's gross. Do they stop? NO. I keep praying that their crap falls the hell off...I'd rather they were all eunics...bunch of ball scratching ninnies.
  • rockmomrockmom
    @moomin, I have the same problem! He just sits around with his hand down his pants because "it's comfortable".

I started doing it too so that he could see how silly it looks and he didn't even notice. I don't get it.
    8-|

tripp175a
  • episcopal
    @forkinthehead, OMG!  They do it at work?  Out in the open?  Are they sitting at their desks when they do this or when they're up and walking about?  Sheesh, if they need to adjust themselves, they should adjourn to the restroom.
  • mommyof2_76
    Wasn't there an SM that posted something awhile back about her DH scratching his balls with a hairbrush?
  • meandmy243meandmy243

LOL Hilarious. My SO tries to be really subtle and quiet about scratching his balls, so it's not a big deal. Around here, the most obnoxious sound is my DS4 *trying* to whistle, when really, it's just a high-pitched shrieking noise. OMGosh. I cannot tell him to shut up enough. He needs to understand that he CANNOT FREAKING WHISTLE.

yes it is!! ds can whistle dss cant... its a huge fight at my house... omg i want to lock them both in sound proof room. ds doesnt even consciously do it.. All of a sudden he gets quiet with a weird look and says was that outloud... Omg he even does it in his sleep.. hes a little whistling dixie and yes he can whistle dixie... lol any song he hears he can whistle... its annoying cause he rather do that than sing.. did i mention he knows every word to a song he hears once... lets just say he knows a lot hes not supposed to...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • brenwad
    i hate when he does it in bed and the whole bed shakes and i am like, stop scratching your crotch it's keeping me awake and shaking the bed.  i know what you are thinking--no he's no masturbating--he just HAS to have his hands down his pants even when trying to sleep.
  • WinginItWinginIt
    Mine has this horrifying habit of scratching his feet really loud.  He has really dry skin, and he sits there and scratches and digs at them.  Finally I explode and screech "Will you dig at your fucking feet quietly, please?!"  and he acts like it's totally reasonable for me tp be able to hear him from a whole other room.  bah.  
  • forkinthehead
    @episcopal you darn tooten they dol i work for an inground pool builder. Inside, oiutside doesn't matter. The whole lot of them have turned ball scratching into a hobby. I hate to think about what some of them might be doing in the restroom.

If it were up to me and I was King Herod..l'd slaighter them all.
  • VegantasticVegantastic

yes it is!! ds can whistle dss cant... its a huge fight at my house... omg i want to lock them both in sound proof room. ds doesnt even consciously do it.. All of a sudden he gets quiet with a weird look and says was that outloud... Omg he even does it in his sleep.. hes a little whistling dixie and yes he can whistle dixie... lol any song he hears he can whistle... its annoying cause he rather do that than sing.. did i mention he knows every word to a song he hears once... lets just say he knows a lot hes not supposed to...

That's the most annoying sound at my house! I remember when I started a thread thinking no one would know what I was talking about lol but "whistle-shrieking" is apparently pretty common. And :-& on the ball scratching. That's nasty!
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • episcopal
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    =)) =)) =))

SO glad I know nothing of this, and I used to work around all firemen/paramedics
    Bite me, cupcake!