really?!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    Maria-Kang

:-@ mine is i am to tired and lazy and hungry and any other excuse i can think of :( not fair

• MomaFive
    umm.... we are in the real fucking world ? I don't know about you all but I can't afford a personal trainer and a professional photographer, hell the fact i'm broke & a carb junkie is also a factor
    to chicky in the photo : good for you - but really? a big ol' eff u
  • LLBLLB
    Lmfao! No amount of exercise or diet will remove my twinskin and stretch marks left by my first pregnancy.

Soooo um yeah without plastic surgery there is no way I could ever look like that no matter what I did.
  • MomaFive
    haha hubs just pointed out pro photos = airbrushing.... just a thought
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    I just have gotten tired of if you just work out you will love it!?!? really last time i did a work out i couldn't move for 2 days! i like to eat cookies and spaghetti. 

i hate her and people who can get skinny and who can look good. i love that they can do it and am proud of them for doing it. but i just wish i could do it and still eat good food and not have to do crazy workouts for hours a day! 

• BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Oh just bite me!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • LLBLLB
    Lmao! @bellabefana you just made me squirt cherry coke out my nose!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    @momafive i bet photo shop is involved!  :-? makes me feel better. its depressing. 

• BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    I didn't look like THAT when I was a 0-2
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    You wanna know why I don't look like that anymore Maria Kang?

WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• LLBLLB
    You want to see what a real momma looks like?

Go here: http://theshapeofamother.com/

I mean yes good for her but like I said I could never look like that after carrying my twins! No way, no how!

I have come to realize that most women look a lot more like me than her after having a baby and you know what? For the most part I am ok with that. My body grew 2 beautiful babies and is in the process of growing a 3rd. That to me is a beautiful accomplishment even if it left me with a roadmap of stretchmarks on my belly and lovely hanging skin.
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    @llb i like that site!!!  =D>

• momsaidnomomsaidno
    so true!

• RosamundiRosamundi
    Fuck her sideways.
  • Strawberry
    I'll tell you my excuse in a minute, let me first finish my piece of Mexican sweet bread....
  • missmama5missmama5
    @llb I submittedan entry to SOAM last year :)

Honestly, she looks great and good for her, but there isn't any need for the "what's your excuse?" crap. It's just rude, and it makes her seem insecure. Like, you need to make others feel bad to feel some kind of personal validation? Sure, you've got nice abs, but what's going to help with your hideous personality? Maybe I feel really sexy even with my stretch marks and my cesarean scar and my kinda saggy boobies. I have confidence and love my body despite what motherhood has changed about it, and let me tell you, that takes a hell of a lot more strength than working out.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    Oh, fuck off. I think you all know who I'm talking to. (Nobody on SM, I mean).
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • Peace
    Lol @ the cartoons..

Ok, I guess I don't hate her, she might be ok..she took some crap over that caption. No surprise there.
    http://www.mariakang.com/2012/12/27/livingalimitlesslife/
  • just_kimjust_kim
    I don't look like that, but I don't need to have an excuse, either. Does she have great kids that she loves, or does she just use then to show off how fit she is? I have different priorities....
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    I was reading thru what @peace posted. She has some tiny stretch marks. On her left side...:-/

• Peace
    Oh, for the love of....ok, I hate her. Lol @momsaidno...

Still not seeing all that loose skin.
    Maybe her back looks like a Shar-Pei?
  • WebosMama
    Is it just me are do the kids and her look pasted together? 
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Because I don't have a personal trainer and an air brush. Asshats.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    In a word , money , how much was she paid......'her metabolism ? Hmmmm I need my Frisch's Hot FudgeCake >:)
  • GritsGrits
    I mean, good for her and all (even though I doubt she's that perfect IRL) but the caption just makes me wanna taco kick her. We're all different. I have NEVER looked like that. Even at a buck twenty I was still curvy and soft. Muscular, but no fitness model for sure. What a bitch.
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • AAA08

• DinoDangerDinoDanger
    @Grits I about spit my bagel out on the screen... Taco kick, LMAO!

The problem here is the caption... You can take it one of two ways, it can be an inspiration or it can be a dig.  I appreciate the message, but I think it was expressed in the wrong way.

And besides, I didn't look like that when I was playing college soccer 6 days a week.  There's GOT to be some genetics in there... Lucky %^&$* (I say that with a smile on my face... A non snarky smile).  Some folks just win the genetic lottery.
    http://haynesfamilyhomestead.blogspot.com/
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - V for Vendetta
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - The Old Astronomer, Sarah Williams
  • mamamaybe
    Airbrush......that is all :P
  • WabiSabiLife
    What's my excuse? I'm not making any excuses. I LIKE my body, thank you very much. If YOU think I need to make excuses because I don't look like you, maybe that is YOUR problem, not mine! The implication that *that* body is better than *this* body is really fucking offensive to me. I wish she would also post her cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels, and while we're at it, her IQ number as well. ***massiveeyerollohlookthebackofmyhead***
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    Fuck you sideways with a chainsaw. That is all. 
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • yesjennyyesjenny
    Yeah. I just bought a Sharing Size bag of Pretzel M&Ms and...I didn't share. Whatever. I like my body. My partner likes my body. 

How many hours do you think she spends in the gym instead of with her kids? Do you think she has a healthy relationship to good food?
  • DinoDangerDinoDanger
    @yesjenny  Weird... I have that same size bag in my purse right now... Only mine are the peanut butter ones.  NOM.  

Meh.  I like junk food now too much to completely rid myself of it.  
    http://haynesfamilyhomestead.blogspot.com/
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - V for Vendetta
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - The Old Astronomer, Sarah Williams
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

Fuck you sideways with a chainsaw. That is all. 

rofl!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    now that that i have thought it over. i am not mad at her but proud of her and her skinniness!. as far as for me i am at terms with the fact i wont look like that. and it makes me sad. 

• mama2boys
    Is that photo for real? haha.  I can't even imagine a world in which this photo could be a reality.  I think someone else must be raising her children or something!  I just don't look at photos like this.
  • momsaidnomomsaidno

these are her embarrassing pictures. i will stop harping on her now. 

• SasafrasSasafras
    My excuse is if I did work out to get that body and I'd never see my kid. I'd rather be a good mom than a stick with no personality.
    Not to get technical but those kids aren't climbing all over her or even looking at her. Anyone else think that's odd? If it were dd I'd have to carrying her I could never get her to look at the camera if I was that close
  • SassySassy
    @momsaidno thats what my stretch marks look like except I have one bright red one on my right side and three on my left side.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    "Tough talking helped me love weight!", said no one ever.

I get eating healthy and moving as much as you can is important. I'm working on it everyday. Some days I rock it like it's my job. Somedays it's hard for one reason or another. But tough talking me and criticizing me when you have no idea whether I'm trying or not will not help, does not help and is a sure fire way to be yourself punched. (How's that for a work out!)

"I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • CurlyGirly
    Ugh. 8-| That picture is so clearly put together by photoshop.
  • TParisxxTParisxx
    I really do not get this need to be skinny and muscular like a man?, a woman needs curves! She has a boy like shape?, and her legs have CLEARLY been made smaller by photoshop and everything on her is edited? MY excuse is I want to feel like a woman and be thick curvy and sexy, the question is what's YOUR excuse for feeling the need to work out and have photoshopped pictures purely to fit in with what you 'should' look like to be attractive?
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    This is one reason why I HATE New Years. All the weight loss crap EVERYWHERE.

Bite me. You know why I'm going to go eat a candy bar?

CUZ THERE'S NO MORE BROWNIE BRITTLE IN THE HOUSE BITCHES.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    If someone does have 1kid... or even10 kids... & looks like that... awesome.... good for them....

But to post pictures of it, with comments basically just to make other women feel bad... that's when I'm going to judge you as a bitch...

So yeah... fuck you Maria Kang.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...