The Scaries
  • unforgivenunforgiven

Chosen by your friendly neighborhood Confessional Managers

272503 - I was a math major. Now the only math I do is 2 packs of fruit snacks+1 bag of cheerios+2 episodes of Dora the Explorer=time to clean the house.

271974 - I have no idea where the cracker my child is eating came from.

271986 - every time my dd8 says "yippie-ki-aye" i want to add "mother fucker"

271624 - DW is happier when I do what she wants rather than what she says she wants. Weirdo. 

272435 - my girls are sitting, playing blocks together quietly. The only problem is they both pooped their diapers, the smell is making me want to throw up. This is the quietest the house has been in days.

272428 - I went running thus morning but had to come back after only 5 minutes because I forgot something. I forgot I can't run for more than 5 minutes at a time.

271881 - There is not enough cookie dough in this blizzard and this water is not whiskey....

271774 - Just conspired with DD2 for her to tell Daddy she REALLY, REALLY wants pizza for dinner, because I don't want to cook, and she's got him wrapped around her little finger.

270369 - I wish Ciallou would die a gruesome cartoon death, so would never have to hear his bald, whiny, annoying voice ever again. I hate him with every inch if my dying soul.

270764 - I am currently drinking wine out of a jam jar because I am too lazy wash a damn glass. its 2pm. The house is a complete $h*ttbox and I'm too tired to use nap time for housework.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*
    We won't be posting the confessions with the most Likes, Hugs, and OMG Me Toos anymore. With the increase in confessions we are seeing nearly 400 a day and it is too much for two people to keep track of. We will continue the best ofs though and call them The Scaries :) Thanks for understanding guys! 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Nooooooo!!!!! I love the most liked, hugged etc. Sad face.
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • Lakegirl34
    Completely understand and thank you all for continuing to do the Best Of! I would have missed all of these funny, brilliant confessions without you.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    #272428 is a facebook meme...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @meandmy243 I thought it sounded familiar! lol

confessional-manager

• TheHeadacheslayer
    @wickeddunkiejunkie I've had confessionals post! I'm such a nerd, I save them then go back and see my scores lol. Seriously there are times the feedback has been very therapeutic.
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    272428 - I went running thus morning but had to come back after only 5 minutes because I forgot something. I forgot I can't run for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I've seen this one on memes... I don't think it should be in the best of's if it's stolen :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    Hey guys, @ruralrebellion @wickeddunkiejunkie @meandmy243 Thanks for being on the looks out for things in the confessional. I have not seen that meme anywhere which is why I approved that confession. Since it was one of the funnier things to come across the confessional this week, it was included in The Scaries. 

@katz_meow I am going to miss the most clicked, also, but it really is a lot of work for two people. If you see some confessions wit high clicks - feel free to copy them in here so we can offer them support. Last week there 2,814 confessions and the week before there were nearly 3,000 confessions. As we get more and more new members, these numbers are increasing, too. 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    I do understand @lesbomom but that doesn't mean I have to like it :-P lol
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • undercoverbanana
    Holy shit! we have that many?! Does that make scary mommy the patron saint of (all of us) the perpetually fucked up and confused? (that would be all moms).....i dont know how she would feel about it, but patron saint of the perpetually fucked up has a nice ring to it......
    i'm nekkid.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Too bad the IT guy can't just add a search parameter for the numbers...
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

I've seen this one on memes... I don't think it should be in the best of's if it's stolen :/

I wondered where I'd seen it before...I just thought it was an old confession redone...

It fits me though...I lasted 4 minutes of Zumba on WII the other day...sigh...
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • LesboMomLesboMom

Holy shit! we have that many?! Does that make scary mommy the patron saint of (all of us) the perpetually fucked up and confused? (that would be all moms).....i dont know how she would feel about it, but patron saint of the perpetually fucked up has a nice ring to it......

Yes, there really are that many. That's not a made up number. :)

confessional-manager

• mommylikeswinemommylikeswine
    Ditto on the Calliou post. Cry-baby bastard. 
    families with babies and families without are so sorry for each other. -Ed Howe

Mothers are basically part of a scientific experiment to prove that sleep is not a crucial part of human life. -unknown
  • LesboMomLesboMom

Ditto on the Calliou post. Cry-baby bastard. 

HAHAHH!!! 

confessional-manager

• SnugglePussSnugglePuss
    The young girl who did Caillou's voice passed away in a car accident. I know this because my mother hates his voice, too and she did research on it haha!

He's a douche anyway!
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    That's so sad!!! ^^^

confessional-manager

• BeachyBeachy

The young girl who did Caillou's voice passed away in a car accident. I know this because my mother hates his voice, too and she did research on it haha!
    He's a douche anyway!

Wow
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • MsAsdy
    I made it to the scaries!!! That's pretty freakin' sweet. And my water is still not whiskey...damn. :D