You're Pierced Where?!
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I saw a lot of threads about tattoos, and I was just curious...

Who has what pierced?

I have:
    Right Tragus
    Left Nipple
    Belly Button
    Hood (clitoris)

I used to have my tongue pierced, but I gave up on it about 4 years ago because I was tired of chomping on it (and it seemed like everyone else had one).  I have 2 holes in each earlobe as well, the top ones used to be stretched.  I'm thinking about giving up my belly button too.  It's my oldest piercing, and now that I have this PPP (post pregnancy pooch), it just looks horrible lol.

So tell me, you're pierced where?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • fulgurous2003fulgurous2003
    I have nose both nipples 4 in each ear tongue and 3 in my lip  :D
    "Your children are not your children, they come through you, but they are life itself, wanting to express itself." - Wayne Dyer
  • lilolmelilolme
    Dos used to be pierced count? I used to have both nipples, tongue, and both earlobes.
  • djbillie
    @ruralrebellion, tell me about your hood piercing. I am seriously considering one. I am scared kind of shitless about it though. If they fuck it up, that fucks up a very important area to me. Lol! Was it easy to do, not very painful? Whats healing time? Have you experienced easier or stronger orgasms now that you have it. My DH is convinced it will be an awesome thing. I think its not him getting pierced in a sensitive place.
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    I have 3 holes in each ear. Had a pierced tongue from 18-28 but when I had my tubal after my last was born in 2008. I took it out and never put it back in. I figure I am a mom of 3 can't be all creepy weird.(My personal opinion)
  • missmama5missmama5
    I have no piercings anymore :( they all deciDed to reject when I got pregnant with my son. I had my eyebrow done twice and my lip. But now I have none.
    Dh has his nipple pierced & his tongue. I like :D
  • KiinuKiinu
    Three in each ear... I used to have both nipples pierced, but took them out because of my job making it hard for them to heal right.

DH seems to think his body is a pincushion though lol. He's got three in each ear, an industrial on the left, three in his lip, his tongue is pierced once, but he wants more there. He's had both of his nipples done twice, and taken them out twice. He's had a Jacobs ladder, an apmling and a prince albert.. but all of those are closed, He had the ampling and prince albert before we were dating, and I didn't like the ladder so he took it out.
  • SassySassy
    I used to have three in each ear, my nose, tongue and bellybutton but I took out my nose/tongue rings because the nose was bothering me, and my SO's parents don't approve of facial piercings. I figured since the first time I met them we were telling them I was pregnant I should give SOMETHING. My ears are hyper sensitive and I kept getting infections in the second and third piercings so those had to go. 

I want my tongue ring back. I still have my belly ring but I don't know if I want to keep it. 
  • fbmom3fbmom3
    I only have my bellybutton pierced, my clitoral hood, and a single piercing in each ear (the first two were done on a whim and right after I left abusive controlling exh - my way of saying FUCK YOU to that life and him). 
  • Marionettevie
    currently i have my lip and navel. and of course my ears. my ears since i was a baby, my navel since i was 14, and my lip since i was 16.
    in the past i have had my nose, the first time i got it i was 13, the second at 14 and the third at 15..it was too much money to keep trying when i had to keep taking it out for school, and i had my tongue pierced as well, but when i got a job i took it out and i kept forgetting to put it back in and the hole shrunk and i couldnt fit the thing in it anymore so i gave it up :( out of them all i miss my tongue the most!
    my ears also used to be stretched to a gauge size 2. i could fit a drinking straw through them.  i was originally planning on going to a size 00 but i never did and i took out the gauges soon after i gave birth and they have shrunk back to normal.
    i do plan for piercings in the future though. i want the industrial but i am a chicken and scared of the healing time and the pain.
    djbillie said:

@ruralrebellion, tell me about your hood piercing. I am seriously considering one. I am scared kind of shitless about it though. If they fuck it up, that fucks up a very important area to me. Lol! Was it easy to do, not very painful? Whats healing time? Have you experienced easier or stronger orgasms now that you have it. My DH is convinced it will be an awesome thing. I think its not him getting pierced in a sensitive place.

@djbillie I got it done on a whim in college.  The piercing doesn't go through the nerves, just the skin above/surrounding it.  It hurt so bad that I thought I would lose my clit I jumped so hard lol.  It healed up nicely and quickly, you have to keep a bottle of saltwater next to the toilet, and rinse it every time you go.  And no, it does sweet fuck all to sensation.  I think it's all a fallacy.  I mean, the day I got it done, everything was hightened because it was swollen, but it didn't decrease or increase sensation.  It's just decoration.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
    I agree about the creepy tongue ring.  Another part of why I took it out was I just felt I was too old to pull it off anymore, and it just seemed trashy.  And I had gotten it done as a FUCK YOU as well, like the other poster.  Only to my mom, not an ex.  I wasn't even living with her anymore, but I was still rebellious lol

The first one I had to take out when pregnant was the nipple ring, my boobs just exploded right off the bat, and the piercing got too tight.  I thought for sure I was going to have to give up on it, taking it out for an entire pregnancy plus breast feeding.  But a little after my milk dried up, I tried to put it back in and it worked!  The belly button ring never had to come out because I'm overweight so my belly wasn't stretched quite to the max.  I had a fairly small pregnant belly and never ended up with an "outie".  And I only took out the hood at the hospital for the emergency c-section I had.
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Sigh, only my ears are pierced. Pre children I had navel and nipples. Pre catholic school teaching job I had my nose pierced, I want to get that redone some time in the near future, I'm a sahm so don't have to assimilate for work.
    i HAD nose, munro, tongue, ears, belly.. only ears and belly remain. i miss my munroe the most.. belly ring looks awful but i think the scar or open gaping hole might look worse
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness
  • missmama5missmama5
    Dh is worried about this too, his tongue ring being creepy as we get older and as our kids get older haha.
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Wow...I feel very tame. I have only ever had my ears pierced, but even those have gone away now.lol SO has his tongue pierced, and he's 41...so @missmama5 and others, it's not such a big deal. I think he's a sexy beast. ;) Besides, won't there be a point in time when we live to embarrass our kids?
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • MomaFive
    I *had* my tongue, nose, nipples, 7 in one ear and 6 in the other... nipples came out due to infection (fat chick, sweaty bra, ewww yuck) then we moved and the job I had wanted "traditional" look, basically all were taken out but the bottom holes in my ears and the top left one I got away with hiding with a dark stud under long hair.

my nose ring was a FUCK YOU to my ex (just like @fbmom3 said) literally within hours of leaving him I pierced my nose and chopped my thigh length hair to a short pixie cut LoL loved the way my piercing looked but holy heck did it hurt like hell LoL

I'd love to get my nipples done again (but i always end up pg within wks of considering it LoL), would love to repierce my tongue (hubs didn't like it though) and if I could I'd spend the money on repoking all my holes in my ears hahaha some day

oh & on my want list : my lip and a monroe but I love piercings and tattoos 
    I've always wanted a dermal, maybe on my chest, but I heard they reject and grow out really easily.
  • OUCHOUCH
    I have 4 in each ear but only wear 3. My eyebrow for the second time. I've had both nipples pierced twice and plan on getting them redone soon.

I also have 3 micro dermal anchors in my chest with plans to get more.
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
    @OUCH you've had success with dermals?  
  • ExhaustedFather
    By the end of college I had my ear, eyebrow, lip, nipples, tongue...then I graduated and got a job at a "conservative" firm.  The pays was good but the rest sucked so I'm down to my ear.

I'm most proud of the brand I have on my back.  That was a fun one.
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    Nipples, 10 ear piercings, clitoris (the glans), clitoral hood.
    You and me, we go way back.
  • pinksockspinksocks
    I have holes but no more piercings! LOL I have one in my belly button and one in my nose. I'm thinking I may get a cutsie one for my belly if I can lose my last 5 lbs of tummy fat. Something with a dragonfly or butterfly I think.
    Don't Forget To Smile!!!
  • Marionettevie

By the end of college I had my ear, eyebrow, lip, nipples, tongue...then I graduated and got a job at a "conservative" firm.  The pays was good but the rest sucked so I'm down to my ear.

I'm most proud of the brand I have on my back.  That was a fun one.

Ohmagad! I dont think i could do branding... i heard the smell alone is something you never forget... and the pain! i mean i know i gave birth without meds but it goes away quickly, i dont have this wound rubbing up against clothes and stuff.

i have considered dermals, but i dont like that they are permanent,and to get them out you need a scalpel! i wanted to pierce under my clavicles SO bad, and then i watched a video or that surface piercing and im too chicken haha!
    @Marionettevie yeah the reason I have done a surface/dermal yet is they tend not to be permanent, they get rejected or just grow out really quickly.  You have to have pretty particular skin from what I hear.

and @ExhaustedFather a branding is pretty bad ass, I've toyed with the idea of scarification a few times, but I don't think I could sit through it.  Tattoos and piercings are about as much as I can take I think.
  • ExhaustedFather
    Branding was actually really easy.  It was a 4 strike design...so it wasn't just a single event and you're done.  But it's a 3'rd degree burn...which means you feel a pinch and then the nerves are dead.  (If it's done right...)

But then the endorphin's kick in...and you're just floating for the next 24 hours.  Keep it clean, and it's healed in a month or less.  It was less painful than my ear that's pierced through a bunch of cartilage.

But what I like most about my brand is the subtlety.  I can go to the beach without a shirt and unless you're looking for it you won't notice it.
  • OUCHOUCH
    I've had them for 8 months. They are kind of a pain in the ass and it sems like they do infect easily. Regardless, I like them and plan on getting more.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    Ugh those are so awesome!  That's exactly what I want, just one right in the middle like the pink.  And I frigging love those balls!  I want one for my tragus.
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Rather tame here:
    3each ear
    Navel
    Hood
    SMSM_s_5 photo SMSM_s_5_zps5d122d86.jpg
  • SaraMommySaraMommy

Currently, I have my ears pierced and that's it. lol I used to have my ears double pierced and my cartilage pierced on one and also my belly button pierced. woo hoo. I'm so wild!!! LOL

My sister has hip dermals and they just look painful!

• OUCHOUCH
    They are man made opals. The jewel top alone is about $30.
  • WabiSabiLife
    In my ears I used to have 5 and 3 but now I only ever wear the single bottom hole. And my hood. Totally only decoration, I found the piercing to be really easy and relatively painless (akin to earlobes) yeah, it hurt a little but it was just a small pinch.
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    I have 0 piercings. I had a horrible reaction when my mom FINALLY let me get my ears done at 9. My earlobes swelled so much and pretty much swallowed the earrings and got horribly infected. I think it scarred me for life, lol.
  • 2callmemommy2callmemommy
    I have 4 holes in one ear and 3 in the other. Yup I did it on purpose. My tongue used to be pierced but I had a c-section in feb.2011 and by the time I was out of recovery and thinking straight the hole had closed. I plan on getting it done again. I miss it.
    @PJSaregreat When my mom got my ears done as a child, I had a lot of problems too.  They would always get infected, as far as I remember, I could only wear real gold, and even then the infections would come and ago.  Eventually we gave up on them.  Then one day when I was a tween, I was making beaded jewelry and made earrings.  For the fuck of it, I decided if I could get them in my ear holes, and I could, with what felt like just a thin layer of skin closed at the back.  So I shoved them through myself and woke my mom up from her nap to show her lol.  I actually never had problems with them after that.  Sometimes they still get tender if I leave wingbacks in for a few days, because the holes can't breathe, but other than that, I've never had a problem, and no problems with body piercings, but the jewelry is surgical steel, so that might play a role in having no sensitivity.
  • MomaFive
    @PJSaregreat same here with the swelling and the yuck :( my ears were peirced when I was 4, then got all nasty and I yanked them out; redone at 10 and had them ever since 
    when I was a teen they got really nasty 'cos I loved the trendy earrings and whatnot but once I found one pair that was okay and allowed them to completely heal there were no more issues
    I'm just a lot more careful now about what I do but haven't had issues in a few years
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    I've thought about trying again, but I always chicken out and make excuses, like my hair will just get caught in them, when my kids were younger, they might tear them out, etc. Maybe I will try again, one of these days...
    I won't lie, when I got my second lobe holes done as a teen, I found it hurt quite a bit.  Some of my other body piercings didn't hurt nearly as much as those.  But I also got them done with a gun, and I would never recommend  that to anyone.  Get your ears pierced at a tattoo studio with a piercing needle.  WAY more hygienic and it hurts far less.  Get yourself a nice simple pair of small gold hoops, and they can put them in for you as soon as you're pierced.  Then you don't have to worry about studs covering the holes and not letting them breathe, and easier to clean and heal when you don't have to completely remove the jewelry.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Another tame one...my nose and 3 in each ear, but I only have studs in the lower earlobes. The other 4 might be closed. I don't have the guts to just stick my earrings through.

I'm thinking about a tragus eventually. I need to get an actual ring for my nose. Somehow the stud fell out the other day and I yanked it out of Baby Beastie's mouth! :O So, off to a piercing place to get my nose ring (stud) changed. I can't get those stupid infinity rings to close for the life of me, even in my ears.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    @ruralrebellion I and my upper ear cartiladge pierced with a gun. It hurt like a mofo and got infected in a week. My nose piercing...felt like a pinch and was hardly sore afterwards. I've learned my lesson...anything that's not fatty ear lobe is getting done with a piercing needle. No more guns. The guns beat the shit out of the cartilage.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • rubydoorubydoo
    I'm seriously considering getting my nose done. Just a small little silver speck is all I want. But I'm not sure if its a good idea. I work with children, so I have to be able to still keep it conservative ... Any thoughts ladies? Yay or nay?
    Telling the truth, and making someone cry, is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.
    @rubydoo I think the nose ring is one of the more conservative body piercings nowadays.  Usually other than ear stuff, that's the only one workplaces will accept, and I think it's in part to it also being a cultural thing.  You can get some seriously small posts for the nose, so I think a tiny one would be perfectly fine in your profession.

See?  That one is barely noticeable, I think you can get away with it in most professions.
  • LiquidPeppermintLiquidPeppermint
    No piercings.  But I do have a tattoo.
  • rubydoorubydoo
    @ruralrebellion - that is exactly what I had in mind. I love my job, but somedays it drives me up the walls. If only those snooty mommies knew about my tattoos ... Ha! Its the small things in life that make me happy :D
    Telling the truth, and making someone cry, is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.
  • forkinthehead
    Ears and nose. I am not judging or being snarky....the hood piercing seems to me it would be like a rock in your shoe. Those of you that have them will most likely tell me that I am dead wrong. I can't help but think I would always try to be adjusting like guys do with their gonads.
  • AloneOverseasAloneOverseas
    Three in my left ear, two in my right. First set at 12, second set at around 18 and the single a few months later. That's all. Don't want anything else. Rarely wear earrings now anyway. And no tattoos don't want any.
    I love purple; I love cats. Imagine if cats were purple ...
  • eappleeapple
    I had my nipples done but after a year they still didn't heal and I was tired of not getting any titty action. They weren't red or sensitive and the crust remained almost clear so it didn't seem like infection at all. I went to the place I had them done and the guy said his took over a year to heal. I've more recently heard it was probably the jewelery and I could have kept them if I just got new bling... Boo :(
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
    @forkinthehead I don't even feel it.  I only know it's there to touch it.  I mean, if it were stretched and had something HUGE in it, then yes, that would probably get annoying.  But a hoop or bent bar has no sensation.

I had an MRI last week and I spent days before hand triple checking if I had removed all of my piercings.  I've had them for so long, and hardly think about them, that I forget they are there half the time.

@eapple I had sort of the same deal with my nipple as my ears.  In fact, after my MRI I decided to put a bar in my nipple instead of the hoop I had for years.  But the next day I was reminded why I can't wear the bar.  If both balls sit against the holes, they can't breathe, and it gets sore and oozes.  I've actually had no jewelry in my nipple for a few days now because I took the bar out to let it heal.  I'll be going back to a hoop.
  • forkinthehead
    @RuralRebellion..I believe you but my brain is arguing with me,lol. Seriously, you can't feel it? Good grief I hadn't thought about an MRI.
    @forkinthehead really really!  I suppose I probably could when I first got it for a while, but that was, oh lord, like 10 years ago now so I don't really remember except the day I had it done and it was swollen.  Every now and then (because I wear a post in it) one side will get sort of off kilter, and maybe tug a little when I sit down, and I do have to adjust.  But that doesn't happen often.  Everything is all snuggly nestled in between the labia so nothing moves around for you to feel it.

And yeah, MRI.  Some people are terrified of silly things like being buried alive.  I'm terrified of having one of my many piercings magnetically ripped from my body.  An MRI appointment means many days of anxiety for me lol