Men take on pain of childbirth
  • regpregp
    The only thing saving you from me is Jesus.
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    That was hilarious!!! 

community-manager

• DinoDangerDinoDanger
    One of my friends posted this on my fb, and DH actually said he'd do it. I was surprised... 

Now to find one of the machines they used... 
    :D
    http://haynesfamilyhomestead.blogspot.com/
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - V for Vendetta
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - The Old Astronomer, Sarah Williams
  • regpregp
    I like how the one guy got mad that he couldn't take it and sulled up. His face was priceless.

@rachelh19 you must film it if you do it!
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    I can't imagine that's a good replication of childbirth, but I will say that natural childbirth is probably the most athletically grueling thing I've done. Vaginal childbirth with an epidural, not quite as much, but still - OW!
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama

I can't imagine that's a good replication of childbirth, but I will say that natural childbirth is probably the most athletically grueling thing I've done. Vaginal childbirth with an epidural, not quite as much, but still - OW!

Yeah, I don't think so either. I think it's probably a much better representation of period cramps. Just confirms what I always thought, men could never handle going through what we go through. 

community-manager

• regpregp
    @gingersnap & @canadianmama yeah, I wondered if it's a good simulation...but I doubt either of them would have agreed to have those electrodes attached to their junk! LOL
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    For me, labor cramps were less intense than period cramps until the baby crowned. Intense, fetal-position bowel cramps are closer to first-day period cramps for me. I think my periods may have caused the rift in my relationship with a higher power for years. 
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • SalllyWingo
    I heard about this on the tv yesterday.  Sounds hilarious.
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    Yeah um and then there's the 9 months BEFORE that, having to pee all the time, not being able to see your toes....then the ring of fire, pushing......nothing hooked on their genitals. Wusses.

I was drugged up for DD but had a homebirth for DS. I had "leg labor" so it hurt like heck in my legs instead of my belly. There was only one moment where I thought "I can't do this" but labor was 4 hrs so although it was intense, my gall bladder surgery hurt WAY worse!
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Lmao.... nothing like a good tens workout..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I wouldn't do it ! I had c-sections and tip my hat to moms who actually had labor pains ! I didn't , neither did my mom.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • lostinthewindlostinthewind
    Seriously funny and not fair, they got to have their baby after 2 hours......I was in labor a heck of a lot longer than that with both kids.......wonder if I can find one of these machines for hubby though >:)
  • undercoverbanana
    I dont believe it. They get intestinal flu and think they are dying. We get the same symptoms every month. A little taste of our regular lives are not the same. No, I have never had a kidney stone, but I grew a nine pound human being and managed to push it out with no drugs.....if I guy grows a nine pound melon and shits it out with no drugs...ok...hes experienced it. Oh....and then it sucks on his nips for a year....and he gets calluses on his nips that dont go away until the melon is in second grade. And when he has a hard time holding his poop in, a doctor tells him its all in his head...
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    And he should do man butt kegals. That will make it all better.
    i'm nekkid.