The Snap: These are The Clothes of My People
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    ...And by people I mean us MOMS....you know you do it. You'll wear the rattiest comfy thing and then when someone is stopping by or you have to head to the gas station you'll at LEAST put on your "good" sweats...

Ill show you mine if you show(or tell, if you can't upload a pic) me yours! This is what I wore waiting for the bus for the kid I babysit this morning...

The Canadian Hillbilly Not-so-Chic
    Here
    we have a Husband Fall Camo Coat paired with ill fitting grey Sweats
    and Ugg inspired boots with a side fringe...Note the graceful stance of
    the model, as if she could be running to the Irving gas station for
    whiskey OR going out to kill supper...You can purchase this look for $10
    at your nearest Salvation army...

Photobucket
  • undercoverbanana
    Wait....you can buy liquor At a gas station???! I am currently rocking dhs undershirt, paint covered yoga pants, one of his hoodies that was allegedly preshrunk cotton..and it shrank after I washed it, and some delightfully etherial and ladylike fuzzy mule slippers.
    i'm nekkid.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Does sleepwear count? Currently wearing a huge tie dyed purple shirt with pink and black leopard print flannel pants.
    Photobucket
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
    @undercoverbanana Im not kidding about being a Canadian Hillbilly...hah. I live in a village where the only liquor store we have in the immediate area is in the gas station. All our "boozes" are in one place here, like you can't go to the grocery store for wine and then somewhere else for whiskey...and in the smaller communities we have a liquor store within other stores....
    Photobucket
    @purpleflowers sleepwear counts...thats usually what I have on for bottoms. Im going classy today though with these sweats :P
    Photobucket
  • undercoverbanana

first thing in the morning, i put on whatever is closest to the bed.

i'm nekkid.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Damn, I'm already at work... unless you want a pic of dress clothes, I got nothing today.
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Lets see now , long sleeve black t-shirt ( ok it was black about 100 washes ago ) Dr Who t-shirt over that ( layers people ) then fuzzy Tinker bell sleep pants. Lol. And miss matched fuzzy socks. I will change into jeans befor taking the kid to school in less than 30 mins.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
    @momofdbb A Doctor Who t-shirt? Want!
    Photobucket
    My goodness @purpleflowers...I think you may have went a bit overboard with weightloss, I can't even see you in those clothes! :P
    Photobucket
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Hahaha! @mommydelirious. After I took a shower, I decided that I should take a picture of the outfit.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    This is the shirt well close to it the word Doctor Who on mine look like the header for David Tennent not Matt Smith like this one.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    haha- funny enough.. I dont have any more PJ pants.  Soooo I usually dont wear pants to bed. I usually fall asleep in whatever comphy baggy shirt I can find :D slip on my jeans in the morning to take the kids out- braless. :P
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I'm not expecting anyone or to go anywhere, and I'm wearing pink plaid pajama pants, a grey wifebeater, and an oversized, navy zip-up hoodie.

I'm also in Canada and vouch that we do in fact have actual liquor stores and beer stores.  We can't get booze anywhere else, except for wine-only stores.  Quebec is sort of like Canada's Little America when it comes to booze though, you can get it anywhere.  And their drinking age is lower than the rest of us, they can drink at 18, the rest of us, 19.  lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    I got on my red thermal nitey and red snoozie slippers w pink hearts
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    I'm wearing an old shirt of SO's that I've taken over and some pj pants. I'll probably put some jeans on later, but right now, I'm comfy.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • LLBLLB
    Fleece pj pants covered in gingerbread men, a bright blue t-shirt with Super Mario Bros on it, a big oversized brown sweater and my comfy gray rubber soled slippers. Oh and no bra.

Yup I'm stylin
  • undercoverbanana
    i have to wear a bra. especially after watching the crazy braless speedwalker. (holy shit! that's why they call them knockers!) 
    i'm nekkid.
  • AlbertaMomAlbertaMom
    @ruralrebellion alberta is 18 too :
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Yoga pants that I "dressed up" with a black sweater :) I need to shower and figure out what to wear to walk the 1/2 mile too school and it feels like below zero with the wind chill. I'm going to put the kids in snow pants!
  • KiinuKiinu
    I haven't 'dressed for the day' yet lmfao... DS has dance class this afternoon so I will get changed, maybe even showered. But for now I'm wearing a black t-shirt that says Ireland on it, and a pair of jeans.

you have to understand though, these are a magic pair of jeans. They don't button, the button is fake.. they're kind of like Jeggings, but better, because they're not skin tight and they're wide cut at the bottom, not stuck to my ankles. I don't know what magic was used to make these stay up perfectly or be THIS comfy, but I enjoy it and will look for another pair for the rest of my life.
  • KrabbyKay
    Wearing my grey fleece pajama pants and the huge grey thermal henley that goes with them. For some odd reason this is the "outfit" that freaks DH out the most. I have other fleece sets and flannel sets, wtf???? 
    He takes DD12 to the bus stop, though. Fully dressed. I wave at DS8 out the window, cuz his stop is our front yard. 
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I'm dressed for the day....but nothing spectacular. Jeans, grey v-nck tee and my black Restore the Shore hoodie...and socks. It's taking most of the morning to get the house up from 65 to 70. It was so cold last night the auxiliary heat kicked in. We set the thermostat for 68 last night and it was 65 when we woke up. I think it's the coldest weather we've had since we moved down 2 years-ish ago.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • rockmomrockmom
    I'm dressed for work at this point, so I look halfway decent. This morning though (as most mornings and my entire days off go), I was wearing my holey, ratty, stretched out, fuzzy Eeyore pj bottoms (that I got for christmas when I was 18!) with the tshirt I had on yesterday (baby snot stains and all) and a pair of moccasins.

Getting dressed in 'nice' clothes doesn't take away my mom-ness, though, as I'm pretty sure I'm still wearing the undershirt I wore yesterday and slept in.

Someday I will be fashionable, damnit!
    tripp175a
  • purplemoonflowerpurplemoonflower
    Get dressed ? I thought I was , well all my girls are covered so I guess ..... Ladies I rock a nursing tank and leggings all day , every day ! Hell yea ! What ?! Lol
  • AAA08
    I'm stupid and I read that wrong about the booze. Anyway, I live in outfits like that unless Iam working.
  • shate98shate98
    I work, so I'm dressed. If I hadn't rolled my ankle this weekend I'd be in heels. At home I have 1 pair of sweats that I wear if I feel like changing when I get home. They are grey with white racing stripes down the side. I also own one sweatshirt, which I've been wearing a lot since it's ravens.
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • Marionettevie

Wait....you can buy liquor At a gas station???! I am currently rocking dhs undershirt, paint covered yoga pants, one of his hoodies that was allegedly preshrunk cotton..and it shrank after I washed it, and some delightfully etherial and ladylike fuzzy mule slippers.

where do you live again? we have beer at gas stations here, and some of the bigger gas stations have WINE, and sometimes liquor, but its like a seasonal thing for the liquor. i dont have sweats i wear regulary, but i do have loads of pjs that i change into. since i JUST woke up i am wearing leopard print beige/brown pj pants, and a "support our troops" khaki green t shirt. but i am gonna go put laundry in in a bit so i am gonna change into black and royal blue pj pants, a bra and probably the same t shirt. the leopard print ones are like capri length and too thin to run outside in.

where do you live again? we have beer at gas stations here, and some of the bigger gas stations have WINE, and sometimes liquor, but its like a seasonal thing for the liquor. i dont have sweats i wear regulary, but i do have loads of pjs that i change into. since i JUST woke up i am wearing leopard print beige/brown pj pants, and a "support our troops" khaki green t shirt. but i am gonna go put laundry in in a bit so i am gonna change into black and royal blue pj pants, a bra and probably the same t shirt. the leopard print ones are like capri length and too thin to run outside in.

NB... Alcool NB Liquor controls all our booze....
    Photobucket
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    Jammy clothes were some blue plaid flannel pants and an oversized (and I mean oversized comes to my knees) matching blue sweatshirt - with pink and red fuzzy socks that I got from my secret santa the year prior @karatafasadi

But that was at 5 a.m. 

Now I am up and dressed and ready for the day. 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    lol if I ain't going anywhere it's booty shorts and dh's Texas longhorn tshirts and barefeet it's always fucking hot where i live it's 60 degrees right now. goin out and about it's jeans and tshirts and of course my running shoes
    At work i have to wear a stupid getup with heels.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • LLBLLB
    It's 60 there @deviltwinsmomma?

It's 5 here right now! Supposed to get up to a whopping 18 this afternoon!
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    yes ma'am @LLB we are suppose to get up to 75 degrees here. last night we slept with the AC on.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • LLBLLB
    Color me jealous @deviltwinsmomma

Send some of that heat here I'm freezing.
  • WebosMama
    To sleep worn out t-shirt (seriously, one day it will disappear in the washer). ratty pajama bottoms almost as bad as the shirt.

I am at work, so red turtle neck, camel slacks and loafers. I gave up the heels years ago.

Get dressed ? I thought I was , well all my girls are covered so I guess ..... Ladies I rock a nursing tank and leggings all day , every day ! Hell yea ! What ?! Lol

AMEN GIRLFRIEND  exactly what i am wearing, right now. and yesterday. and mostly every day before that since ds was born.. if you bitches are lucky ill upload a picture later
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness
    also, liquor stores aren't a common thing?? the ONLY place that sells booze where i live is NSLC.  you 100% can not get liquor any where else.. i mean except bars. but duh
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness
  • KrabbyKay
    Updated Clothes: I showered & got dressed and I even FIXED MY HAIR. You know how uncommon that is? DH asked me if I had a hot date! He said if there was a sock on the door he wouldn't come in. So decent jeans (not my hot butt ones), and a sweater I've had for ...shhhh...like 20 yrs that I just noticed some flicks of haircolor on from helping DD12 make her fringe black. Yeah Dh not really hot date material!! LOL
  • somanyboysandmesomanyboysandme
    I currently have on dark gray yoga pants, a t shirt promoting one of the boys baseball teams, and a pink hoodie because I'm cold. I'm barefoot like always but plan to put on flip flops if I leave the house today even though its 35 F in GA
  • LoveLove
    This is what I'm rocking today:

a la Walmart special...

and 

also available at your local Walmart.

community-manager

• meandmy243meandmy243
    Ive got jeans, a tank top and a gigantic (4xl) corona tshirt on.... all thats changed since bed is that i added a bra and socks and traded my yoga pants.. df dragged me to the rez for smokes then bought me coffee.. he was forgiven..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • LoveLove
    I may or may not also have on foils in my hair and covered with a shower cap at the moment...

community-manager

• sanityseekersanityseeker
    Jeans, tshirt, zip up hoodie and sneakers, hair pulled up in a clip uncombed...this is my daily uniform although I will at some point brush my hair out and put it back up in the clip :) 

The liquor thing is crazy! I can walk into the grocery store for some bread, eggs, a 12 pack and a bottle of liquor one stop shopping at its finest :) Hell I can walk into a couple pharmacies and pick up a prescription  and a 12 pack and a bottle of liquor...if I had to go to a specific store to get these things I may stop drinking all together lol. 
    We do have liquor stores that have a better selection but for the everyday stuff like vodka whiskey rum wine beer etc.we can get it just about anywhere. 
    "If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" -Castiel
    "Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” -Dobby
    Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
  • KrabbyKay
    @Love what color??? 
  • MomaFive

I'm not expecting anyone or to go anywhere, and I'm wearing pink plaid pajama pants, a grey wifebeater, and an oversized, navy zip-up hoodie.

I'm also in Canada and vouch that we do in fact have actual liquor stores and beer stores.  We can't get booze anywhere else, except for wine-only stores.  Quebec is sort of like Canada's Little America when it comes to booze though, you can get it anywhere.  And their drinking age is lower than the rest of us, they can drink at 18, the rest of us, 19.  lol

In AB we can drink at 18 too. But our liquor stores are seperate from grocery shops. Occasionally however - in hicktowns the liquor will be in the gas station/convienience mart
  • LoveLove
    KrabbyKay said:

@Love what color??? 

@KrabbyKay another shade of blue... I can't find one that 'pops' good enough to suit me. I may end up having to slice 3 colors to get the shade I want.

community-manager

• MomaFive
    Usually the *instant* I get back into the house I'm braless and whatever I wear is shrugged off into a pile on the floor of my bedroom and traded for grey pj pants (had for 2 yrs now), and my XXL Monster (energy drink) black hoodie which is fraying at *every* seam. Always barefoot in the house.

Currently however I am playing chauffeur for teen DD as she sprained her wrist and is scared to walk on the ice to school for exams. So because I came from work I'm wearing jeans (fancy Walmart $20 maternity jeans) and a huge pink tshirt (barely large enough to cover the bump). I wear man shoes (hikers) and an oversized black zip up hoodie as a jacket.
  • Kitty69Kitty69
    I had to go out this morning, now that I'm home....grey sweats, peach colored ls tshirt and a blue hoodie.   

Just wondering, who in their right mind considers liquor seasonal? I definitely don't wanna live there. Lol

we have beer at gas stations here, and some of the bigger gas stations have WINE, and sometimes liquor, but its like a seasonal thing for the liquor. 

• sanityseekersanityseeker
    The only seasonal liquor i know of is pumpkin pie pinnacle, and so far i can still get that lol.
    "If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" -Castiel
    "Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” -Dobby
    Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
  • Marionettevie
    HAHA i usually see liquor advertised and even set up to look nice during the holidays with glasses as a set for christmas and things like that at gas stations. other than that i dont see it at gas stations. you have to go to a regular store or a liquor store for that
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I forgot to mention, I'm also wearing this season's hottest accessory, a toddler.  She's draped across my body, post-nap.  Keeping me warm though.

And yeah, I forgot Alberta was 18 too.  Not that legal drinking ages matter really lol.  I've been to a few small towns where the LCBO is in another store.  The small town I recently moved from surprisingly had both a liquor store and beer store, but only 1 Tim's and no McD's.  Or mall.  Actually, not surprising.  That town had a lot of drunks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.