The Scaries
  • LesboMomLesboMom

Your picks by top clicks and the confessional managers favorites... 

MOST LIKED
    #269572 On the month it was least likely to happen, I got my POSITIVE this morning. I 
    couldn't be more excited!

MOST HUGGED
    #269714 I got my kids taken away yesterday for reporting domestic violence, I was the victim :( I am so lost right now, I stay at home and take care of my kids & now there not here im lost all I can do is cry

MOST OMG, ME TOO
    #265175 When I get overwhelmed I yell /throw a tantrum & then feel like the worst mother on earth. I apologize but can't undo words. Why can'y I be a Mom like those who are calm & sweet to their kids always? sigh I love my sons.

#270137 The next person who wants something from me is getting stabbed in the eye with my motherfucking pen. I'm studying, leave me the fuck alone.

#270055 Today DH bought me the right make up, last week he bought me the right tampons. I feel like there should be an award for training your husband that well.. Nobel? Oscar? Something ...

#270031 I would give my kids to the 1st person I saw passing my house right now just so I could get 10 minutes peace

#269880 I think my baby was wondering why her bottle was taking so long... As I was yelling out assuring her " it's almost ready baby!!!" I was wrestling with the cork to my wine. Had to pour me something too !

#269615 My mom thinks I should cook more. I told her my best friends "Ore Ida", "Tyson", and "Chef Boy-Ar-Dee" beg to differ.

#269558 "Your makeup always looks so good. I wish I could get that nice smokey eye look." Thanks. It's a technique I perfected myself. It's called "yesterday's mascara".

#269701 Thanks Scary Mommy. At last I feel like a normal person. I get so sick of hearing from other people about how perfect their kids and their lives are. Im sick of feeling wrong all the time. It's nice to know Im not alone.

#269728 I let my son eat dry cereal breakfast and snack off the coffee table when dh is at work just so I don't have to clean him or the highchair. I'm so lazy.

#269953 On my 3rd pair of underwear and second pair of pants today and I've only been up a few hours. I LOVE peeing myself when I cough/sneeze (said no woman ever). Oh nice, now my boobs just started to leak-awesome.

#270130 Once in awhile I act like I am looking for something to make for dinner in the freezer, only to find the frozen nestle chocolate chips!

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • LLBLLB
    #265175 When I get overwhelmed I yell /throw a tantrum & then feel like the worst mother on earth. I apologize but can't undo words. Why can'y I be a Mom like those who are calm & sweet to their kids always? sigh I love my sons.

Honey I don't think those moms exist! At least I've never met one! I think we all get overwhelmed and lose our cool on occasion.
  • beachmommybeachmommy

#269558 "Your makeup always looks so good. I wish I could get that nice smokey eye look." Thanks. It's a technique I perfected myself. It's called "yesterday's mascara".

=))  Soooo me. 
    My beach is still Sandy....
  • KrabbyKay
    I like the "yesterday's mascara" that really cracked me up!!
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    @krabbykay @beachmommy Yesterday's mascara cracked me up so bad I had to tell Wifey about it. If I I wear eyeliner and forget to take it off at night she will UNDOUBTEDLY tell me the next morning how pretty I am. I always laugh!! 

confessional-manager

• beachmommybeachmommy
    @lesbomom - my bff and I joke about how we don't even need to take a shower the day after a heavy eyeliner application, bc we look so freakin' HOT!
    My beach is still Sandy....
  • LesboMomLesboMom

@lesbomom - my bff and I joke about how we don't even need to take a shower the day after a heavy eyeliner application, bc we look so freakin' HOT!

@beachmommy YES!!! 

confessional-manager

• onetimeonetime
    Hey I made it! It was MY dh that was trained well!! :D
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • LilbitLilbit
    @onetime teach how to do it!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Next day make up is my fortè, :) I have protected the smokey look although I would suggest checking before leaving the house, because ya know that one time you don't it will look like a raccoon smoked you
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • undercoverbanana
    Hold up.....someone called for help because of domestic violence and got their kids taken away? Why wasn't the SO arrested? Wtf? That sounds WRONG.
    i'm nekkid.
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    #269728 I let my son eat dry cereal breakfast and snack off the coffee table when dh is at work just so I don't have to clean him or the highchair. I'm so lazy.

This.  I let DD eat off the coffee table all day long, and so does DH.  Except for dinner (most days).  It's such a bad habit, especially since the TV is also on, but I have the very same mentality.  I just don't want to clean DD, her chair, the table, the floor.... at least with snack foods I just have to sweep/vacuum.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • KeepmguessinKeepmguessin
    @undercoverbanana it is very possible that their kids did get taken...I know here in fl. If you make a domestic violence call they automatically call dcf (our child welfare) seeing as we dont know if the kids wee being abuse by the asshole or not it would be hard to speculate
  • undercoverbanana
    Well...i hope that mom gets in touch with one of us. Nobody should EVER Be afraid that if they call for help, their kids get taken away, and they are left with their abuser. Whoever that mommy is, pls contact one of us. There are lots of Florida moms. And lots of us with some time on our hands to research and contact people to help......thats fucking awful. And wrong. And I dont think I am the only mommy up in arms about that confession. Jesus. Poor mommy.
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    I got a new job, but I have a week to research shit. I have a list by my computer of things I need to look up. And other mommies in the army to help.
    i'm nekkid.
  • Thefinder
    #269953 could be me. Apart from the leaky boobs
  • LovemylilcritterLovemylilcritter
    Woop woop. Made it on the list on behalf of my little critter being the butt of the joke ;)

(Sad but true joke)

Ill have to tell her one day how she made mommy a star
  • Marionettevie
    i do the "looking for something only to eat chocolate" thing. ALL THE TIME. i go hide stuff in the pantry of refridgerator and eat it while the door is open so ds doesnt see me and want some too! LMFAO!