Biggest Loser fans.......
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Soooooo, tonights episode.......the 5k walk in Long Beach Cali......ummmmm, yeah......this betch was there.....just so you know.....Alison Sweeney is short-short irl!!!!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    How cool. Watching it now :D
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • CinnaCinna
    More importantly did you at least flash a boob towards the camera?
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • junglezoo
    Don't really watch it but thats really cool!
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
    Right?????? I was soooo gonna but I promised my friend who is OBSESSED with the show that I would behave........ 
    ps.......I know who wins the challenge....betches!!!!!! Neener Neener!!!!!
    My only disappointment.....Jillians ass wasn't there......I was gonna try and poop in her gym bag.....I hate that twat!!!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
    The best part........fuckin with one of the past season winners......I could have sworn he was a flamer .......his eyebrows were GORGEOUS!!!!!! 
    How far do you live from there @schweddyballs? Oh, and yea, Jillian is a twat. I wish you would've shit in her bag. ;)

It is a 3 hour drive roughly......as long as the traffic on the 405 doesn't kill you!!!!!!
    Being a happy helper getting people registered.....cuz those Hollywood type folks can't stay organized to save a life!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Me and the crazed fan who dragged my ass down south for a "nice LIL walk on the beach" bitch LIED to me......5K ain't no lil walk....
    Photobucket
    Cool :D

Past contestant who HAS to be ummmm......hanging out in a closet????? I couldn't stop watching at his eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Danni is perfect the way she is right now. Just my2 cents
  • CrashCrash
    Wow. I wish my eyebrows were that nice!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • KrabbyKay
    @SchweddyBalls OH I wish you HAD found that awful twat's gymbag!!!! i cannot stand that woman! 
    UGH if she's ever anywhere nearby I will totally shit in her bag FOR you!!
    @Curious.......see??? I asked him who did his brows......I thought my friend was gonna die!!!!! 
    @KrabbyKay......I was sooooo on the ready!!!!!! I even had a huge stash of peanut Mn'Ms in my pocket just munchin out..... brows gave me a "look" I said "hey, a bitchs gotta eat.....I ain't afraid...." again, thought my friend was gonna die......
  • KrabbyKay
    =)) just..... =)) OMG. I would have been crying on the floor (and have peed my pants. I can't laugh that hard w/o doing so.)
    @KrabbyKay........my dear friend wasn't amused......she has been giving me shit about it since. There was an "incident" in the parking lot involving one of the producers assistants third assistant in command........ security guy thought it was awesome and offered to take us out for drinks after the taping......
  • KrabbyKay
    What KIND of incident??????? Do tell!!! You can't say that and just leave us HANGING!!!
    Welllll........seeing how the friend is their #1 fan, we were the first "seat fillers" to arrive. Directions TOLD us to park in the designated area and wait for the shuttle bus to bring us to the registration area/start of race. So we wait, chat it up with the only other people there (security) shared Mn'Ms and what not. After about FORFUCKINGEVER droves of people start parking. Some lil twerp with a bullhorn starts homking out info and confuses the masses. He unfortunately parked right next to us, so after the crowd starts to scatter I ask "ummmmmmm, our instructions emailed to us said we were to wait here for a shuttle bus" at which point twerp in skinny jeans ROLLED his eyes at me and said " As I stated, the shuttle will be for the contestants ONLY and they aren't even meeting here.....sooooooo move along" ( he used a long moooooooooove in there with a swizzle snap.....motherfucker don't know me like that)...... so I said "Oh sweety, you must not understand.....see, I'm not on a diet so I'm not in a weakened state of still able to bitch slap.....
    .....you don't talk to strangers who have traveled 3 hours to be a party of your little gathering like that......I have no problem walking to the reg station, but funny thing is......why in the fuck are the fattys who are on the show to loose weight getting shuttled around.....kinda counter productive, dontcha think, sweet cheeks?"...... after the shock wore off, we were asked to help register people and road in sweet cheeks van AND got lunch with the crew....... cuz I'm so fuckin fierce n' shit.
    Was totally on camera for like 5 seconds......right at the end of the race segment when shorty McSweeney is talking.....my smile and black sunglasses are at the top of the shot to the left of her head.......
  • BeachyBeachy
    Omg @schweddyballs why didn't you say something prior to this? Like hey SoCal bitches I am heAding down there! I fucking live in long beach! I stayed away from Belmont shore that day on purpose to avoid the crowds! But I could've and would've gone over to say hi to you!
    Hmmphh!
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
    @Beachy........I'm sorry  :( 
    I literally found out at 10 pm the night before and we were on the road at 4:45 am......I barely had time to sleep!!!!!!!! I think I made a comment on the spam board maybe....as I headed out the door!!!!!! Friend lady isn't exactly big on planning things out (scatter brains blondey)........ she knew about being part of the registered seat fillers for like 3 weeks and thought to call me that night.....derp!!!!!! 
  • KrabbyKay
    Did you give your own bad self a KNUCKLEFUCKINBUMP??? Cause that is...truly....amazing...
    Nope......lol......I already know I'm awesome!!!!!!!!  :D
    It just takes those around me a few minutes to catch up......