268764- The Ninja Turtles?
  • SerendipitySerendipity
    I constantly fantasize about having a Ninja Turtle screw my brains out.
            Like (27)
            Hug (5)
            OMG, Me Too! (2)

To each their own, but I've got to say if I had to pick a cartoon character....it wouldn't be a Ninja Turtle.  What say you?
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I would Soooooo screw tinkerbell heck yeah lol Weird right??
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    I pick the guy from Mulan. The one that ends up with her, damn my memory i forget his name.
    I can see how ninja turtles can be sexy. They are each strong, funny, clever, ....um green. Hope OC does not take offense. I think different people's sex fantasies are intriguing.
    You and me, we go way back.
  • LLBLLB
    Superman! He is the man of steel after all

Or Batman...

Not too fond of reptiles myself... No offense OC
  • SerendipitySerendipity
    Batman all the way for me.  Think about it.  He's charming, smart, good looking and richer than God.  And in his spare time he kicks the living shit out of evil doers?  Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!   So he has some commitment issues and some parent issues.  Who doesn't? 

Besides, Superman is too goody goody.  :D
  • LoveLove
    Iron Man for me... for all the reasons of Batman, but RDJ's bad-boy portrayal of Tony Stark just flips my switch...Richer than God, adorable, a for-real genius, total smart-ass, AND a connoisseur of liquor and women? Sign me up on his groupie list!

community-manager

• LoveLove
    I *did* have a crush on Leonardo when I was younger, though... Don't be hatin on my turtles.

community-manager

• DemandaDemanda
    Sorry ladies, Batman is mine. He's actual on my freebie list. My BF feels pretty secure about that one!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • MsAsdy
    High Five @Love!!!!
  • Sultry
    Horang.. from tekken

OR Aladdin.
  • OrchidsAndTulipsOrchidsAndTulips
    I was totally expecting this to be about kids watching the movies. Thanks for the curve balls SM. Toki Wartooth or Archer
  • kittenkitty00
    Flynn rider from tangled. Mmmm hmmm or hell even the villian brothers.
  • TottyCake
    Definitely Gaara from Naruto. I don't know what it is about him...
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    The brother that dies on brother bear.. keni i think....
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • RedTiger
    Kevin from Ben 10
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    Oooh good one @meandmy243! Now I have to go watch that movie again. :p
    You and me, we go way back.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    I wouldn't mind *dating* Bruce Wayne, because that's when the money counts. If I'm just going to bang some guy, creativity, fitness and sense of humor matter more to me.

While I'm not really into younger guys, I'd be interested in dirtying up a certain 25yo web slinger. Starting in the suit. Definitely webs involved.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • SerendipitySerendipity
    @Love-  I will join you in the Iron Man love. I dearly love a smart ass

@OrchidsAndTulips-  Definitely Archer.

@Gingersnap-  Spiderman is too young for me.  I want to pinch his cheeks and call him a sweetheart, not get down and dirty.  Batman could get down and dirty.  Pretty sure he's creative and fit.  Maybe not so much with a sense of humor, but 2 out of 3.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @Serendipity - I would shag Batman, but I've already shagged a few Batmen. BTW it was awesome. I guess I was trying to think of a superhoero/cartoon character that could do something I've not done before, that I'd *want* to do. All I could come up with was the web-slinger at the time, but I think Mystique would be pretty interesting, too. 
  • shate98shate98
    Wolverine, Inuyasha, Flynn Rider not in any specific order. I do love me some Iron Man but  I would never date him.

@Love I also *did* have a crush on a turtle waaaay back in the day. but mine was donatello. smart is sexy. :)

"As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I never really thought about it. But, I'm sorry, I don't do reptiles. I think I'd have to go with Batman :)
  • GritsGrits
    Um, yeah, @shate98, Donatello? Me, too.

I think Dr. Manhattan would be pretty fun to do the do with. That omnipresence thing he does would have to work to my advantage...like a three way (or more) but only one guy? I'd definitely try it once.
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Raphael is the best turtle TYVM!
    I don't want to hide the *pickle* with him though. .

I'm with @Love.... RD fucking J ... Iron Man

WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Gambit, Wolverine (most def Hugh Jackman's Wolverine if we venture out of cartoon land), Flynn Rider....
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • shate98shate98
    @MarySunshine why oh why must we fight over the same men? First Hook and now you want my Wolverine??? :P
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
    @shate98 Hahahahahaha! We just have good taste! Wolverine is my second. I'd take Gambit first.

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Umm. Ichigo from bleach. (Anime) and probably Ariel she has always has been my favorite princess.
  • SerendipitySerendipity
    @MarySunshine- I forgot about Wolverine and Gambit. Delish.
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    ...Well...I can honestly say I've never thought about it. Let me get back to you.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
    @leopardgirlie I was into Michelangelo, too! I loved me some party dude! LOL

• TottyCake
    @leopardgirle I love Mikey! He was always my favorite! However I don't want to do anything remotely sexual.
    There are quite a few anime guys I would do. Oh yeah.
    @leopardgirlie You must love me for my warped mind then... :-*

• undercoverbanana
    I vote for ironman, too. Plus he's got a great soundtrack.
    i'm nekkid.
  • WabiSabiLife
    I can't say I ever thought too much about it either, but your first thought is the correct one, yeah? So guess I get a Thundercat all to myself!
  • HorridWenchHorridWench
    Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid...and he takes direction well.. :-bd
    "She Dances in a Ring of Fire and Throws Off the Challenge, With a Shrug" - Jim Morrison
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    Turtles have very long penises, proportionally. 
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

Turtles have very long penises, proportionally. 

I don't even want to know how you know that @Gingersnap
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    I heard it in a podcast. 
  • MsAsdy
    Its true...they totally do. I know this due to a link my friend sent me without warning me about the content first. By the time I knew what I was looking at...it was too late.
  • Newb

I was totally expecting this to be about kids watching the movies. Thanks for the curve balls SM. Toki Wartooth or Archer

I loooooove Metalocalypse. Toki is great, but there is just something about Nathan Explosion that makes him cartoon fuckable.
  • MsAsdy
    Cartoon fuckable is the best term I've ever seen...ever.
  • OrchidsAndTulipsOrchidsAndTulips
    @Newb I agree but Toki is oddly first on my list
  • MsAsdy
    I'm adding Hercules. We've been watching it so much lately that I'm surprised I'm not dreaming about him.
  • MsAsdy
    I'm adding Hercules. We've been watching it so much lately that I'm surprised I'm not dreaming about him.
  • anonymousDH
    I'm surprised that so many people mentioned Batman and Ironman without making any mention of what kind of amazing toys they would have to have laying around...
  • BlessieBlessie
    I was a Raphael girl... he was so misunderstood...
  • MsAsdy
    @Blessie....I KNOW!!! Poor guy just needed some lovin'.
  • fulgurous2003fulgurous2003
    ok am I the only one that would say HULK as long as he was mad first ? really X_X
    "Your children are not your children, they come through you, but they are life itself, wanting to express itself." - Wayne Dyer
  • TottyCake
    Hell yeah @orchidsandtulips! Metalocalypse is amazing. I just got season 4! And I would totally do Toki. I was a bit obsessed with him...so much so that I named my kitty cat Toki Warkitten.
  • jaydensmom09
    Aladdin. He's hot lol
  • LoveLove

ok am I the only one that would say HULK as long as he was mad first ? really X_X

LOL nope, he's just not at the top of my cartoon do-list. Definitely do-able though, if he could stay mad long enough LMAO!
    Would we have little radioactive gamma-infected babies?

community-manager