Why oh why...(*rant*)
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    Do I let my freaking ex get to me so much?! Ugh...ended up arguing tonight via text because he wants all of us (3 ds's and I) to stay the weekend with him and I told him I don't know because I started going to the gym this and want to go over the weekend. That started the argument which led to him saying he's not sure ds6 is his, because he's 'still too white'! Uhh...hello!! I'm white. Even some of his relatives look white/light skinned. He's Mexican and works outside, so he's pretty dark. He did this crap when ds12 was born, because he was white and had blue eyes. He eventually got darker and his eyes turned hazel. Never said much about ds11 because he had a tiny bit of color and brown eyes when he was born. Now both ds11 and 12 look Mexican, except they have brown hair, as do some of their aunts and uncles from their dad's side. Now ds6 has the same brown hair and also has brown eyes, but his skin is white, yet he has more color than me. Offered dna tests for all 3, which would mean going to court and setting up child support through court (he does pay every week, btw), but that just made him even more mad and his reply was if I did that then we'd never see him again. Ugh...I can't win for losing!
    Sorry for rambling on, just needed to rant. Thanks for listening...
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    Wow. Major douchecanoe. Sorry you have to deal with that!  >:D<
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • junglezoo
    :( awwww sorry hon.
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    Thanks...I'm just so tired of dealing with his crap. It's always something with him. :/
  • LLBLLB
    I'm sorry you are having to deal with that BS!

Btw my nieces dad is dark skinned with black hair and brown eyes. Both of my nieces are very pale with brown hair and blue eyes! They do tan nicely during the summertime but other than that you would never know they were biracial.
  • He's your ex for a reason, right? I'm sorry you're having a hard time. >:D<

P.S. I had to double check your name because I stilllll read it seargeant and thought you changed it. LOL
  • CrashCrash
    People who say "Oh he doesn't look..." need to take a course in genetics. We have 3 kids who have literally 1/16 of caucasian in them, and they're less ethnic looking than most mixed kids. Light skin, brown eyes, light brown hair. If you look at my boy, he looks like he might be french. Nope. Half aboriginal, half middle eastern. The only way they'd look whiter is if they had blue eyes, but there is definitely no blue eyes in either of our lines!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    (((Hugs))) no advice, just hugs
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    I've tried to go over genetics with him, but he just doesn't want to get it. He has 2 older kids with another white woman and they look full mexican, nothing white about them. So, to him, that automatically means all of his kids should be the same. :/ Some of his nieces, from both Mexican parents, are almost as light as ds6, but they have black hair.
    He just knows how to set me off and I reacted the way he wanted. Friggin' douche.
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    @WickedBitchoftheEast Nope not a pj popo yet, lol. ;)

@BeerWench thanks :)
  • GritsGrits
    Way to be an asshole, dude!

I don't get why some guys think if the kid doesn't look just like them, then the mother must have been cheating on them. So stupid. Out of 3, one of my children inherited my hair and eye color, but she's super fair skinned with freckles, like her dad's side of the family. The baby *did* look like me, but now he looks just like his oldest sister. Both of them have light brown hair, DS has a hint of copper in his. And DD8 has blue eyes, but her brother's eyes look like they might be hazel. I don't think if you put my DH's face next to two of my three you would see any real resemblance. The middle child, yes. But not the others. Doesn't mean they aren't his.

If he would understand it, go to the library and pick up some kind of genetics for dummies type of book. Throw it at his head. Then ask him nicely to read that shit. And kindly stop being such an asshat.
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • Marley25Marley25
    My hubby is French. Dd looks totally like him. Dark. My ds blonde and light. My side. But put my two together and they look similar. They have the same laugh. Men try to view things as too black and white. No pun intended.
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Aww Chelle bell. :-( he is such an asshat and I totally can see your so-asshat in all 3 of your babes. They have there daddys looks but they look like you to. Perfect combos! Thankfully they got there smarts from you. I would say i hope AH-(abb. For asshat,lol) grows up
    However he never will. Don't let him get to you dear. Loves yas!
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    @Grits @Marley25 Like @kittykisses80 said, all of my boys look like both of us. Ds12 could have been ex's identical twin when they were little, except ds was lighter skinned. He now looks like a lot like one of my brothers when my bro was younger. Ds11 looks EXACTLY like ex's dd from his other ex, except his dd has black hair. But they look so much alike, it's scary. And ds6 looks a lot like ex's other ds (from the other ex) when he was around the same age. But he also looks a lot like me, when I was his age. He has made comments to his sisters about ds6 being white, and they always tell him the same and tell him to look at so and so in their family. He's just a jerk like that. He wants me back 'because he has changed', but obviously he hasn't.
    @leopardgirle You are right on everything you said.
    @kittykisses80 He's going to be 41 in a couple months, you would think he would grow up sometime soon! And thanks, even he says they have my brains, lol. Love ya too :)
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Nope he hasn't changed and I doubt he will.
    :-) there handsome little men. Your doing a great job with them!
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    Thanks lady :)
  • Manders15Manders15
    What a jackass!  Just try to ignore him chickie, then come vent to us when he's being uber stupid.
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    @Manders15 I try, but it's hard to do sometimes. And if I vented here every time, I would be here 24/7, lol.
  • Manders15Manders15
    @PJSaregreat I hear ya!  Ignore as much as possible and when he's breached your limit put him in his place then vent to us?  Hopefully it'll only be once a day or so then  ;)