So much poop....
  • Lakegirl34
    We have two dogs, and it's been raining here for the better part of two weeks. I'm also forgetful about poop-scooping the backyard. Since the backyard is mostly swamp from the rain and it's been awhile since I did a good cleaning, some of the poop sticks the grass.
    Is there something safe (I have a toddler that plays back there too) I can use to dissolve the poop?
    How do you keep up with your shit duties?
    When it gets warm outside I can even smell ode de shit of my backyard. Shame I can't just Febreeze it. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    DH duty
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    omg i am the only one in a family of five that cleans the dog poop! she poops 2 times a day and i go back there when i can see the poop from my balcony. lol so normally once a week. and it has been raining the past 3 days. now i have to wait for a warm day of no rain so the get dried out a little! yuck yuck. i put a walmart bag on my hand and pick them up and put into another bag. we have a little bitchpoo so we don't have huge poops! thank god. i don't think i could clean up big poops!

• Lakegirl34
    I have a 70lb and a 40lb dog. It's a lot of big poops. I use a pooper scooper-a long handled claw type tool.