My new favorite Wine!!
  • KrabbyKay
    @shate98 the yellow kind of beer IS pisswater...you need to drink something decent like Guinness!!
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    @KrabbyKay I heart you girl. yellow beer is total piss water!
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • shate98shate98
    @KrabbyKay yuck! I hate guinness! (must now renounce my irish descendant card...)

You're right. yellow beer is piss water. dark beer is ASS water :P I can't tolerate even the slightest hint of hops. Most disgusting foul thing... blech! My DH is beer snob. He makes me try every kind of beer and so far I can only tolerate two kinds... one local beer we found in WV and some ancient ale brew made from an old monk recipe that he got last month.
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • LadyLuck

Oak Leaf sold at WalMart $2.96 a bottle White Zin is freakin great.......

• KrabbyKay
    Hops? Stout doesn't taste like hops, I don't think. DH loves IPA which is the hoppiest most FOUL thing EVER. He and his school buddies used to make a kind and GACK. They made some stout I liked very much, just not IPA. Made from old monks???LMAO
  • shate98shate98
    lol @KrabbyKay just like the cookies are made from real girl scouts!

yeah, I hate ipas. stouts still not a fan. Bring on the wine!
  • KrabbyKay
    Red wine (i like white too but weirdly it gives me a headache lately!!!), stout, really smooth whiskey, vodka (flavored), black rum, gee what else. I'm a lush what can I say!!
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    for a sweet moscato this is my absolute favorite 

• shate98shate98
    I usually drink wine, gin and tonics, rum and cokes (flor de cana preferred) or sweet tea vodka with lemonade. I also just tried a drink that I will repeat which is vodka in raspberry fizzy water.
  • LoveLove

It all tastes like vinegar to me.

*ducks and runs*

The one I posted kinda tastes like Zima LOL

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @WickedDunkieJunkie YES!
    That's where I first found this one. But you know, our liquor stores are ON TOP of customer requests, so you get a couple million people coming in asking for it, and they learn. They learn.
    This wine is NEVER in stock, except for the first day the truck runs. They can't keep it on the shelves.

I think they need to start ordering more, personally. I buy several bottles at a time, when it's there. I don't really like sweet mixed drinks all that much, but I'm in love with this sweet bubbly wine.

community-manager

• sunnymommasunnymomma
    @wineyhoe Im thirsty now  =P~
    I am me, and I am loved
  • DemandaDemanda
    I just got back from the liquor store. They had no Gabbiano!! :((
    So I grabbed these and thought I'd share, @wineyhoe. The Mezzomondo is really good and only $9.95... The other one I haven't tried before...but it was on sale and it's organic and I'm a hippie wino so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'll give a full report tomorrow haha.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • babablacksheepbabablacksheep

MMMMMM....I love wine!!!! The more I drink it the more I am beginning to like drier wines. In NY we have to go to the liquor store to get wine :(

Flip Flop wines are cheap here 5.99 I like the reisling and pinot grigio

Blue fish is a sweet reisling from Germany. Very good. Almost taste as if it has bubbles in it but it doesn't. 9.99

Clean Slate another reisling from Germany. Has a very smooth finish. 9.99

Hob Nob Wicked Red. A table wine from NY. Somewhat dry. 10.99

Three Brothers Dry Reisling. From Ny. 12.99

My new favorite! Apothis Red from CA. Is a blend of zinfandel, merlot, syrah and a cabernet sauvignon. kinf of dry but so good! 10.99

Simply naked pinot grigio. Ca wine. 7.99

The Crossings sauvignon blanc. Was a gift so I don't know how much.

Hazlitt red cat, white cat, cabin fever. NY. All sweet. All Yummy. 9.99 And they too aren't far from me! Fun place to visit.

Bully Hill wines are good too.

Okay...I could go on and on. I have to stop or I will be cracking open a bottle here soon!

Oh wait!!!! At our store if you buy a case they have a 20% off coupon...YES wine coupons!!!!

• monstamomonstamo
    Two. Buck. Chuck. Aka Charles Shaw at Trader Joes. Less than 3 bucks a bottle with tax. Recommend the Cab, the Chard and the Beaujolias Neveau.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    BEER
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • LoveLove
    My wine rack is empty, and this thread makes me wish it weren't so....

community-manager

• WineyHoeWineyHoe
    I found this on Pinterest, I so want to make it

• WineyHoeWineyHoe
    Let me know how they taste tomorrow @Demanda
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    I love it @wineyhoe
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • DemandaDemanda
    I pinned that (I think from you, @wineyhoe) yesterday! I love it too!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • SammieSammie
    I soooo need to stop torturing myself with this thread. Omg. I. Want. Wine.

I love Lambrusco in the Summer. I chill it. Then I make melon balls from honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon and freeze it. Fill your wine glass up with the frozen fruit and pour the wine over the top. Orgasmic.

community-manager

• BeerWenchBeerWench
    Yum @sammie - too much work for me, but I'll stop by if you want to make it :)
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    I need a wine rack - any ideas??
  • SammieSammie
    I usually do it when we have BBQs and such. Throw it in the punch bowl. Looks fancy and tastes great, but it is cheap and easy ;) @beerwench

community-manager

• PrincessPeach
    I'm making a list from this thread. Thanks, ladies.
    I am really dumb when it comes to wine. I usually like whites because I find some reds too sour(?)-Like merlot, I Just can sit and drink that. But I would like start drinking wine more often.
    I'm by myself so either the bottle sits unopened or I end up using it for cooking so its not wasted (don't hate me for that).
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @Princesspeach Box of wine never goes bad!! Save the classy stuff in bottles for company ;-)
  • PrincessPeach
    I forgot about those; I've heard some are really good...thanks @BeerWench.
  • Emmasmom04Emmasmom04
    I love the barefoot brand, I can get them here for 6.99 a bottle.  But...usually I go for the bigger size that's 12.99