#268654 Tried to pay your daughter $25 to break up with her bf.
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    OC, this made me crack up! When I was a teen, if my parents offered me cash to break up with my crappy boyfriend, I would have taken it! Just wanted to salute you and tell you to offer her $30.lol
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • CrashCrash
    I have a bet with my dd that I owe her $5 if she doesn't have a boyfriend by 13. Lol. She's very certain that she'll win.
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • undercoverbanana
    throw in some new lip gloss, and you probably have a deal......
    i'm nekkid.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    I love this idea and will have to remember when dd gets to "dating age," hopefully, not until she's 21!

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm dreaming, but I'm also planning to send her to an all girls high school. 
    >:)
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    @bellabefana I went to an all girls catholic secondary school and they were the most boy-crazy sexually deprived people I've ever met in my life. Wouldn't recommend it, it makes them more curious!
  • LoveLove
    My gramma bought my mom a Grand piano, to bribe her away from my dad...
    Momma took the piano,
                   and then married him anyway.

LOL

community-manager

• SpringSpring
    When we were 16, my friend's parents didn't want her to date this one guy so badly they offered her $1000 to not kiss anyone (basically just him) until she was 18. She did it honestly.
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    If only I had taken my dad up on that deal ! Lol. He told me on the day of my wedding , that I could back out if I wanted too. Oh well I wouldn't have my kids so I guess it's ok.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • undercoverbanana
    if you really hate it, have him over all the time, fawn over him, stand over them all the time, try not to let them go out together, but have him at your house all the time. then start discussing se4rious relationships, marraige, talk about birth control all the time.  one of them will freak out and a break up will probably happen soon after that.
    i'm nekkid.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

@bellabefana I went to an all girls catholic secondary school and they were the most boy-crazy sexually deprived people I've ever met in my life. Wouldn't recommend it, it makes them more curious!

Well, chastity belts are still available!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I wish my parents would have offered me $25 to break up with some of the guys I dated.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    @undercoverbanana, I learn some new parenting strategy from you every damn day on here. Thank you!
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • GritsGrits

I wish my parents would have offered me $25 to break up with some of the guys I dated.

It would have been more effective than what they did do!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I probably would have taken the money lol
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

@undercoverbanana, I learn some new parenting strategy from you every damn day on here. Thank you!

What she said. Cheers!

There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    I swear this is not my confession, but damn thats a good idea!!! Really you can still get chastity belts?? off to google 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • RosamundiRosamundi
    @undercoverbanana needs to write a book. For real.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Awww....I bet my parents (mom & stepdad, not my dad he loved him) would have loved to have offered me $$ to dump my HS sweetie...but if they had we wouldn't have the beasties. DH and I joke that he finally cemented himself in my mother's heart when he gave her two grandsons. She had been hoping we'd have at least one boy.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Looking back i would have left ds 13 dad for concert tickets.... no ds13 but at 14 i really wanted to go see green day!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • SaraMommySaraMommy

AMEN!!!!!!
  • SasafrasSasafras
    My dad offer both my sister and I 1000$ if we stayed Virgins before married. Neither one if us got that money. Oops
  • TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    @Sasafras Damn! I wish my dad had offered me a grand to stay a virgin. I probably would have. Money is a language that transcends all others, and in high school, my dad and I weren't speaking the same language.lol Then again, I wouldn't have my DS5, and I love that little monster. *shrugs* Things lost, things gained.
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • SasafrasSasafras
    If I thought I would actually see that money I might have waited, but who knew 17 yo boys sucked in bed. He definitely wasn't worth an 1000$. @themomfactor