Wednesday mid week Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Well, we're halfway through the first month of the year.  How's it going for y'all?  Not too bad here, actually, the 49er's won, so my family's happy...but:

Bitch:  It's SO freaking cold here.  Still!  But tomorrow it's supposed to start warming back up for a bit.

Brag:  Nothin' much to brag about today, oh, wait, I actually got a full night's sleep two nights in a row this week!  That makes 3 uninterrupted in the last 2 1/2 weeks.  I have a 4 yo damn it, this was supposed to be done!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • AAA08

• BirdieBirdie
    Bitch: it's freezing outside and sloppy wet. I have been puking and pooping for 2 and half days.

Brag: of those 2 and a half days DH has cooked, cleaned and babied me. I have slept most of the day away today because it's his day off!

SMSM_s_5

• TheMomFactorTheMomFactor
    Brag: I'm *FINALLY* going to the doctor.

Bitch: Why the hell did I wait so long to go to the doctor??
    "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way."-The Seventh Doctor

"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel."
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    Brag: I'm finished all my exams. Officially in the last semester of my degree, can't believe it.

Bitch: fucking potty training regression makes me want to stick her back in nappies forever. She never has accidents at school or out, just at home and it's all the time lately.

Bitch #2: I'm starving and haven't eaten all day.

Brag #2: when I finish typing this I'm going to pick up my Chinese food :)
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Brag: the beasties are napping at the same time today so I painted my nails!

Bitch: I just put the top coat on and I feel a rumbling down below. Count on me to have to shit *right* after I finish my nails.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • missmama5missmama5
    Bitch - I have a headache coming on and I'm constantly tired.

Brag - I had a lasagna in the freezer so I don't actually have to cook dinner. It's frozen store bought lasagna but Meh, we will live today.
  • OrchidsAndTulipsOrchidsAndTulips
    Bitch. Just got back from dropping FMS off at MCAS New River. The kiddos and I are relly going to miss him for the next few months. Brag. I didn't cry and I received a cat call which was promptly returned with a you're going to die glare from FMS
  • SpringSpring
    Bitch: I'm sick and in bed.
    Brag: DD 4 is so independent she doesn't even seem to notice I'm laying in bed and not in the living room with her.
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch- 2hours of sleep- ds shows no growt in the last 6 months

Brag- my kid knows the doctor drill so well he take off his shoes and coat when we get ther automatically goes to the scale and the height board once called back. If they would let him he could get his own bp and heart rate..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • forkinthehead
    Bitch: I have a face trying to grow out of my face. Lips are swollen and the swelling has moved down to my chin. Hurts like a toothache. Getting guillotined tomorrow...can't wait!

Brag: Had a foot of hair cut off today. I kind of feel like a grown up and wondered why it took me so long. Heading into 49 doesn't seem so bad.
  • DemandaDemanda
    Bitch - when I got to my office, someone was sitting at my desk. Ok, first, you have your own office. And second, there are two unclaimed desks in this office, if you really like our office better than yours, move into an empty desk. Like what the fuck?

Brag- I'm at the office. And I don't even need to be. Look at me being all productive and shit.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Brag: I FINALLY got a front desk girl after the position being open for six months. Damn county jobs, no one wants to work for the county anymore.
    Bitch: SHE DOESN'T TAKE DOWN NOTES! I asked her if she liked to write down anything I was training her on today ; she got the paper and pen out scribbled something, then when I asked if she was comfortable with what I taught her, she said yes... yeah, this aint my first rodeo new girl I know that ummm yeah I got it answer. So when I asked her to do what I taught her, guess who had to walk her through the progress all over again. Yeppp, this girl.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • KellynnKellynn
    Bitch: @bellabefana continues to kick my butt in bejeweled blitz. I keep telling myself it's because my internet is slow, it has nothing to do with skill, lol

Brag: I don't really have one. Maybe the fact I'm enjoying being back on the boards can be one. I don't feel so alone and sad.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Try on a smart phone with a touch screen @Kellynn.  I don't play so well when I play on the computer.
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Bitch: Every fucknut and their brother came into my office today.
    Brag: I left work and hung out with "30" at his work while eating dessert for dinner :D
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Bitch: me

Brag: I got nothin'
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • Manders15Manders15
    Bitch: so fucking tired of training the new girl when I have a million other things to do and it isn't supposed to even be my job!
    Brag: got my review & apparently I totally rock exceeds expectations yeehaw
  • Redheadedstepmom

Day late and a dollar short (as always)

Bitch: Breaking the Binkie habit and potty training is killing me.  DD has not gone to bed before 11pm in 5 days, but DH is in bed by 9pm.  AND DD has peed on my carpet 3 times in 3 days.  (She takes her pull up off & cops a squat.)

Brag: I have made it to the gym 3xs a week for the last few weeks, and am down 4lbs, 3% body fat, and  a belt size.  :)

* Live like you were dying, and love like there is no tomorrow *
  • LilbitLilbit
    Bitch: I had to wake up at freaking dawn and drive far as hell to go to court because people as irresponsible assholes

Brag: I didn't let my anxiety get to me chicken out on coming
  • MandiRuth

First timer here!

Bitch: Have to get into a swimsuit for a mini-family vaca a week from this Saturday.  Really don't wanna...but I have zero excuses...besides I've gained about 6 pounds since quitting my job to be a SAM.  F*ck.

Brag: Had my very first mind-blowing, body-trembling orgasm with DH last night. Very first as in...the very first one of that magnitude since I have been sexually active.  I am 30 years old.  Score!!

• BeerWenchBeerWench

double post??

:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • BeerWenchBeerWench

Bitch: it's cold

Brag: Working from home :)

• TottyCake
    Bitches: I have a pinched nerve in my back that kills. I couldn't move this morning without crying out in pain. It's so fucking bad that I'm afraid to sleep cause I can't move or it hurts and I know it'll be stiff when I get up. And I have our food order to put away today! Also, it's still below 0°f here! It won't get above freezing till Saturday.

I have no brag. Its been a tough week.
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    Brag: I was lagging on making dinner then remembered I had some lentil chickpea curry frozen. Mix it up with cous cous and voila! Insta-dinner.

Bitch: chickpeas make me bloat so bad, my stomach keeps trying to convince me I have ibs for certain foods and I keep ignoring it. Now I have cramps. So worth it, that shit is delicious.
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @LittleTalks:  try taking some Beano before you eat anything that gives you gas.  It really works!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • PJSaregreatPJSaregreat
    Bitch: Men give me a headache. And make me glad I'm single, lol.

Brag: First week ever of going to the gym and I like it! I have a looong way to go, but I'm determined to not give up!
  • annieru

Bitch: Between rain and sick kids, we haven't gotten out of the house in 3 days except to go to the doctor.  DH is away for work and the only adult conversation I've had this week was at the dr's office.

Brag:  Running a 1/2 marathon Saturday, well supposed to, but now I'm worried kiddos won't be up for the 4 hour drive and staying in a hotel with my SIL while DH and I run!

• LittleTalksLittleTalks
    @bellabefana beano is the name of a comic book I used to get as a kid! I wonder what our equivalent of it is, thanks I didn't know there was stuff I could take :)
  • Mama07Of10Three11Mama07Of10Three11

Bitch: I'm sick, my 2 LO's are sick. All we've done the past 2 days is lay in bed.

Brag: DH has been home while I've been sick so I can lay in bed all day.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."-Helen Keller
  • CrashCrash
    Bitch: Someone mentioned bejeweled in here, and so I have done nothing but play all day!

Brag: I did nothing but play all day! Even ordered out for supper. :P
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Bitch: deadline is creeping in, Josh is burning out on applications.

Brag: BYU contacted him today, with potential offer!!!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    I wanna play bejeweled too but i cant afford the app!

everyones asleep!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

I wanna play bejeweled too but i cant afford the app!

everyones asleep!

Facebook!

Bite me, cupcake!