Elderly Dog Pretty Much Stayed by me today
  • silken
    It was cold and she and I layed on either end of the couch.  Oh, well we are both retired now.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    My cat is almost always by my side when I'm home. He's over 14 years old. I guess that puts him in the *elderly* category.

I've had him since he was 9 weeks old... so I guess I hate to think of him that way.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• Lakegirl34
    My dogs tend to be wherever I am which is great until I'm trying to get something done, and I have 100 pounds of dogs underfoot.
  • undercoverbanana
    Doggies äre so sweet. Its been cold here. Everytime I sit down I am instantly snuggled by my pup and both kitties.
    i'm nekkid.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Just got a new kittie who sits and sleeps w us , very nice
  • episcopal
    My cat who will be three in April has been following me around a bit more than usual.  Looking forward to when he gets a little older and might turn into a lap kitty.  One of our old cats reached a point where she wanted to sit in my lap but could no longer jump up.  I started picking her up and setting her in my lap.  That certainly jerked out a few tears.  I knew right then that she probably didn't have more than a year or two.  And I was right.  But she did make it to the ripe old kitty age of 17.
  • KrabbyKay
    My old cats (15 & 13) are always parked in somebody's lap or bed. Today the male Deerhound, who is NOT old, had zero interest in going outside till it was good and warm. He parked on his bed until maybe like noonish when he came and stuck his long face in my lap. His sister stayed in for a bit, but she is far more energetic and wanted out after a few hours. 
  • silken
    Ladies, retirement has been lonely. People I knew for 30 years just stopped calling. However the fuckers will befriend you on Facebook in a hot second. Thank goodness for SM and Rosie.
  • undercoverbanana
    @silken      i'm probably a fucker. i'll be your facebook friend!.......although i am on here much more than i am on facebook................
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    you are close enough that i can drive over, and pretend to be your sister, and bang on your asshole neighbor's door, and tell him HEY. my sister can take care of her fucking self, and if you keep harassing her, i will kick your ass after SHE's done.
    i'm nekkid.
  • silken
    I would like that. He is a bully who will back down when confronted and yes I have called him on his shit in front of everyone, You should have seen one neighbor when he heard what I did he about danced a jig.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    My dog and cat both want to lay on me all the time.. the 2lb cat is much more comfy than my 90lb pup. they are both real young. pups a year old.. kitty is 12 weeks old.
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!