Book Most Left Behind in Hotel Rooms
  • KateGirl
    Fifty Shades Of Grey, E.I.James ..probably knew this already.

• kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Nope didn't know that. Don't think I've been in a hotel in yrs. Don't get out much. Good books!
  • ChibikoChibiko
    How interesting! I would've guessed the Bible or something like that.
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • DemandaDemanda
    Because no one wants that crap on their own bookshelf?
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • JuliaJ
    not to change the subject but..adult love toys are the third-most common thing people leave behind in hotel rooms. i found a vibrator once...ewwwww. I slept in my cloths that night.

• deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    @Chibiko i thought the same thing "the bible"
    and ewwww @JuliaJ
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    My first thought was the Kama Sutra *guttermind*
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Bible wouldn't count cuz no one ever brings one......but could totally see that 50 shades of lame getting left behind.......like it's cursed and the only way to break it is for some one else to touch the book......

Just re-read that.......putting my pipe away.....I'm thinking too hard about shit.....  o.O
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • fulgurous2003fulgurous2003
    I am so glad to hear that i am not the only one that thought that book(s) sucked I for one couldn't decide what was worse the fact that it was supposed to be RISKA when even the "bondage" was boring to me or the fact that i heard George in my head with every single dang "O MY" drove me nuts!!
    "Your children are not your children, they come through you, but they are life itself, wanting to express itself." - Wayne Dyer
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    @JuliaJ- yeah my mom worked as a housekeeper at a Super 8 motel and was cleaning the tubs in one of the rooms.  There was a wet towel in the tub, didn't seem unusual, she picks it up and a dildo rolled out.
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism