Valentines, ugh.
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    My husband recently made it sound like he is going all out for Valentine's this year.  We don't usually do much, because his birthday is the day before, and that's usually all I care about.  He was going on about some gift the store didn't have and they had to order in, and I told him not to get me anything other than chocolate, which he replied he had already been stocking up on it.

Either he hasn't realized yet that I've completely lost interest in our relationship, or he has and is trying to reel me back in.

The problem is, either way I'm going to have to put out.  Ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Sounds like he is trying to woo you . My Stbxh has tried some stuff like that. He only tried after I had moved out with the kids.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • eappleeapple
    I think this is awesome! You're dreading it now because it's not in action... Maybe? I think once he's treating you like the princess you are he might have you thinking "I could get used to this" maybe he HAS realized you've lost interest and is trying to bring back a spark. Either way I hope you have a great night and implement a if I don't cum you don't cum rule and sex won't be so bad. :D have fun and I'll get the party started @};- :(|) I got you this monkey because they were out of chocolate.
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • MorganD
    Dear Lord....I hate Vday. People are already putting up pink hearts and shit. Shoot me now!!!
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    fucking dollar store already has decorations.  gah.
  • MorganD
    @Dragonbabyx3 Walmart does too. They are already putting out those heart shaped Little Debbie pastries. OMG. Thank God SO doesn't like vday either. I might hurt him.
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    Why cant the damn stores wait til the month OF the fucking holiday to spoil our wonderous cheer that we have on every NON holiday? fucking Christmas shit is out damn near before Thanksgiving stuff. It's totally fucked. jackass consumerism.
    Here in Canada, Xmas stuff gets put out in full force the day after Halloween.  It's insane.

And @eapple luckily if and when we have sex he enjoys making me cum so that's not an issue.  I just don't want to have sex.  It's like a chore these days.

But you're right, hopefully whatever he has planned will help smooth things over for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • eappleeapple
    I hope so! >:D< try and think about it positively... Maybe I missed something you've posted about your relationship..? But I really believe in the power of positive thinking. If you think it's going to be a good night it probably will be :)
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • SaraMommySaraMommy
    @MorganD I'm not a fan of V-Day but I am definitely a fan of the little debbie v-day stuff. LOL
  • MorganD
    @SaraMommy LOL Well, okay, I wouldn't say no to a chocolate pastry, heart shaped or otherwise.
  • MorganD
    @leopardgirle I'm a sucker for Christmas...that's about it.lol
  • missmama5missmama5
    Dh and I weren't I'm a great place last Valentines day. He went out and bought me two dozen red roses, a giant heart shaped box of chocolates and a beautiful card, and he wrote me a poem that made me cry. It helped us a lot to get back to where we wanted to be in our marriage, seeing that he loved me that much made me remember how much I love him. Maybe that's what you need?
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    I hate pink and frilly . A good rare steak and a bottle of vino = happy Granny
  • eappleeapple
    Mmmm I want steak for vday! Steak, dark chocolate, and a hot cup of tea :)
    @missmama5 it's probably what I need but somehow I feel it would work better as a surprise.  The fact that I know he is planning out gifts is only giving me time to think up reasons why I should be upset about them lol
  • monstamomonstamo
    @grandmalibby... Ummmmm, rare steak!!!