How am I gonna swing this?
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    I dont know what category to put this in.
    So a lot of you know that Ive had a couple of dates with the guy I met at the restaurant that Ds and I go to every Friday. Anyway, he was off this past Friday so he told me to come on Sunday instead. Problem is, Stbxh comes over every Sunday for dinner. I was just gonna tell him (stbxh) that Ds and I were gonna go visit my parents and then just go to eat... but, stbxh is here already this morning and brought pork chops for dinner. Grrr! Now what? I REALLY wanna see "30", as I call him, tonight at the restaurant. How do I get in these stupid predicaments? Lol
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    :-/  There's got to be some sort of solution/compromise...
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Exactly what she said....... fix the meal and bounce.....you have plans......
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
    Hmmm, that may work @leopardgirle. An early dinner hmmmm

• Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    What @leapardgirle said! And you can always use me as an excuse ;)
    I dont think Id feel comfortable going alone. Lol

Sooo, I told Mike that I forgot that I was supposed to go out to dinner with my parents. :D

• CrashCrash
    Better hope your parents don't call the house while you're out, or you'll be busted!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • DemandaDemanda
    Call your parents and let them in on the plans!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
    I dont have a house phone but I will still let them in on it.

• KacerpieKacerpie
    Woot woot.... this thread shall now be called "how purpleflowers got her groove back" in my mind.
    "Please don't talk mom... It makes my brain work..."
  • Newb
    Erm........why don't you just tell the truth? This could actually be the perfect opportunity to open dialogue about dating. We are all so excited you have this opportunity!!! Why do you have to lie to your ex about having a date? You seem to have an okay co parenting relationship, and he may even be happy for you. Enjoy dinner with "30!"
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    All of the above , plus. Ya gotta gotta go . Updates and hugs and love and ........kisses
    Newb said:

Erm........why don't you just tell the truth? This could actually be the perfect opportunity to open dialogue about dating. We are all so excited you have this opportunity!!! Why do you have to lie to your ex about having a date? You seem to have an okay co parenting relationship, and he may even be happy for you. Enjoy dinner with "30!"

@newb, I didnt actually have a date with 30 today. He is a waiter at the restaurant. I dont feel quite comfortable telling Dh yet. He knows Im dating but I dont want to discuss it yet.

• Newb
    Excellent! I just want to make sure you get started on the right foot. I understand about wanting to keep things with 30you quiet for now. Enjoy the work visit!!!
  • Luvlyssa
    lol oh my gosh @purpleflowers I do love you!
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.