Applebee's fried green beans
  • GoddessGoddess
    My new obsession! O. M. G. =P~

If u haven't tried them, you must!
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    They are pretty awesome!
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Hell yes , yummy
  • MegsueMegsue
    The closest Applebee's is an hour away right now...damn. I want some! =P~
  • undercoverbanana
    They are easy to make at home. Slightly steam them, less than half cooked, or totally raw, rinsed, and dried if you want them crunchy. Dip them in beaten egg and roll them in panko bread crumbs seasoned with whatever. deep fry, pan fry, or spray liberally with cooking spray before baking for about 15 minutes at about 350 degrees. I like Tony chacheres. And the wasabi ranch is just that. A little wasabi in ranch dressing. If you bake them, dont steam them. Or they will be mushy.
    i'm nekkid.
  • GingerLynn
    Love them!
  • Mommato3Mommato3
    I love fried green beans!! I was afraid to try them at first because it just seemed weird..but now I am HOOKED!

• GoddessGoddess

@undercoverbanana, do you know what, if any, seasoning Applebee's uses?  Those are sooo good!

• PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Never had them but sounds awesome. I love green beans.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    @Goddess its a beer batter. Beer, flour, salt and pepper
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Personally i cant eat there. Crapplebees! Everytime i have ot makes me ill and there food is awful. I can make better. :-)
  • GoddessGoddess
    @kittykisses80!  NO!  Say it ain't so!?   I worked there back in my younger days.  well, the one here anyway.  Very clean, very well run.  Only thing is the brand of tea they serve is absolutely disgusting and I would never EVER tell someone to order a steak there.  If you want a steak, go to a steak restraunt (sp?). 
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    I'm sorry it is so. I don't like a lot of those type restaurants. :-( i like Olive garden and Mexican places.lol yes a real steak would be best served elsewhere. Lol :-)
  • GoddessGoddess
    @kittykisses08 I agree. I can cook better and cheaper than any of them. But if I'm eating out... Applebee's is one of my fave!
  • FLUFFY
    Damn @megsue the closest applebees is about an hour away from me too! That's one of the only things that I don't like about where we live. Unless you live in the city, everything is so far away! Well, maybe someday we can meet at applebees and get us some freakin fried green beans lol :)
  • MegsueMegsue
    I'm there @FLUFFY!! Bangor, sigh. Bath salt city...but it's the only Applebee's til what? Waterville?
  • FLUFFY
    Yeah I think that you are right. Bangor is the closest to me too. Dh and I go there when we go to Bangor but that's only like once a year... maybe! It's really gone to hell in the last 5 years! I lived there briefly when I was a teen and I don't think it was that bad then... but anyways... I would gladly make the trip to meet you! Maybe after tax returns? I can't go to the city without shopping money lol! I gotta go to bed but I bet that I am gonna have crazy scary mommy fried green bean dreams :)
  • MegsueMegsue
    I work in that shithole @FLUFFY! And you're right, 10-15 years ago it wasn't a bad place. Hit me up when you're ready for some shopping and fried green beans though!
  • undercoverbanana
    its not the seasoning that makes them so yummy. There is barely any. You could use generic season salt. Its that wasabi ranch, and its just ranch with a little wasabi mixed in.
    i'm nekkid.
  • fulgurous2003fulgurous2003
    Haven't had applebees ones but love the tgif ones plus you can get them in the frozen food section :)
    "Your children are not your children, they come through you, but they are life itself, wanting to express itself." - Wayne Dyer