Had any weird dreams lately? Fess up!
  • DovahkiinDovahkiin
    Here's mine from last night...
    I dreamt I was a hippy dude rooting Paris Hilton, but her vagina was sideways. I was trying to co-exist with possessed children without letting them know I knew they were possessed. Whilst living on top of a mountain, near a train station. Also, I was trying to keep the angry mob at bay. They wanted to kill some one (who deserved it) and I had to talk them down.
    Epic shit man! Lotsa wtf going on there!
    Stroke the furry wall
  • squishsquish
    I dramt that I was a part of a family of serial killers but I was the only one who didn't kill. My "mom" was trying to help me escape but my "dad" and "brother" kept hunting me down because I knew too much and was going to be the next victim.

I always have crazy dreams and usually wake up tired because they are so detailed.
  • DovahkiinDovahkiin
    Wow, sounds like a movie @squish You weren't hillbillies living in the mountains, were you?
    I know what you mean about the details. Funny how dreams can go for so long too, so when you wake up it takes a while to get your bearings.
    Stroke the furry wall
  • missmama5missmama5
    I've just been having "baby dreams" lately. Then I wake up all anxious remembering that I only have 5 Weeks until I'm the mother of a newborn. I also sometimes dream that something will go wrong :( then I stress about it all day. Sigh.
  • squishsquish
    @dovahkiin. No, no mountains. It was in the house I grew up in. The torture room was the basement which used to be my room when I lived there. And I ran to my friends parents house and they still live two houses away from my parents. I tried to hide in the bushes.

@missmama5 don't stress. You'll be fine. Have to love the subconscious stress dreams.
  • MorganD
    I dreamed the other night that I was in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. It was definitely one of my weirder ones.
  • LilbitLilbit
    My hs boyfriends mom popped up randomly in my dream last night. I don't even remember the dream just that it was wierd she. Was in it
  • missmama5missmama5
    @squish thank you. I need to hear that sometimes!
  • MorganD
    @missmama5 If it helps, I had alot of funky dreams after my kids were born. In one, my eldest, who was a newborn at the time, was possessed and walking around. It was creepy as hell and scared me to death. As it turns out, motherhood just scared the shit out of me.lol
  • missmama5missmama5
    @moths omg! Motherhood is pretty fucking scary!
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    @missmama5 try not to stress about your dreams. I had dreams with all 3 as newborns that I lost them in the middle of the night. Some were so real I had to get up and check to make sure they were where they belonged.
  • MollieMc87MollieMc87
    Having sex with my smoking hot ex boyfriend.... Oohhh boy.... :\">
  • missmama5missmama5
    @shouldclean yeah I had those dreams with my first pregnancy too at this point! I also dreamed that I birthed a kitten.
  • RosamundiRosamundi
    The weirdest pregnancy dream I had was the one where I dreamed my DS was born a crinkly, ugly alien. I was nursing him anyway, proclaiming to the nurses that he was MY alien and I was going to be a good mother to him. In the dream I was secretly repulsed, but determined not to show it.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I had a My Little Pony dream , thanks to DSs all I want to watch is My Little Pony all the time kick. He wants a Rainbow Dash !! I can not find a rainbow dash anywhere !!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • BeachyBeachy
    Last night I dreamt I went to dinner with @love and @curious then @purpleflowers walks in and I'm like Hi! And try to hug her, and she completely ignored me and acted like I wasn't there the entire night. Lol, Wth does that even mean?
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Bwhahaha! @beachy. I would NEVER do that! I love my scary mommys. Im a hugger too, so you would've got a big hug too :-*
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • BeachyBeachy
    Aww thanks @purpleflowers!
  • CrashCrash
    Lmao. I'm kind of sad that you didn't instagram what we had for dinner, @Beachy....
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • BeachyBeachy
    Lol @curious, from what I recall it was a lot of alcohol.... The table was littered with martini glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses and beer mugs.....
  • CrashCrash
    Sounds like my kind of dinner! Lmao.
  • scotiamama
    I had a dream me & my 2 bffs drove to maine, then texas, I was driving & drove up a big hill that turned into a water roller coaster and the car went side ways and almost fell off and everyone was pissed @ me the rest of the dream for driving off this coaster aNd almost getting us killed.
    I ALWAYS dream I'm back in high school, go into a bathroom and there are 1000s of stalls in there. Some are clean, some dirty, some private, some open. Idk what that means but I wish I did lol
  • MegsueMegsue
    I had a crazy one the other night...I was taking my twin cousins (B&D) to a Red Sox game. I managed to lose track of D, while looking for him B falls to his death over the green monster. I walk over next door to my aunts cabin (because a cabin in Waltham, MAINE is right next door to Fenway!) to tell her I'm an ass and not only did I lose one of her kids, but the other one died. When I get there, she's nonchalant about it. Kind of gives me an attitude about being stupid for telling her in the first place!?! Then I walk through the cabin to go out back to find my uncle. Well it's NOT at all what this place looks like back there. There's a gigantic swimming pool and a huge pool house...and some random crazy chick yelling AT the pool. I ask her if she's ok. She starts hitting herself with a shovel and screaming, asking someone to call the cops because I'm beating her up so my husband can rape her.

Yeah, I'm all kinds of fucked up! :D
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Yesterday i was taking a nap while df was watching criminal minds.. it was about a pig farmer.. well i had a dream that my dos head was on a giant pig body and he was trying to eat me...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • DovahkiinDovahkiin
    Lol glad to know I'm not the only one! Brains are weird!

I ALWAYS dream I'm back in high school, go into a bathroom and there are 1000s of stalls in there. Some are clean, some dirty, some private, some open. Idk what that means but I wish I did lol

I have that nearly identical dream! @scotiamama :O weird!

I also have semi-recurring dreams, same situation, location etc but the people change according to who's in my life.

Stroke the furry wall
  • squishsquish
    Last night I had a dream I went to my high school reunion at some fancy hotel. And my exfwb from college showed up at the hotel and spent the time trying to convince me to go up to his room and I kept saying no, I'm married. Dh should be proud of me.

Not my craziest dream but its very rare that ex pops up. Only usually when I'm mad at Dh.
  • DovahkiinDovahkiin
    Lol ex's in dreams are weird, normally gets a where the hell did that come from?! reaction :P so *were* you mad at your DH?
    Stroke the furry wall
  • squishsquish
    Totally wasn't. Wait, actually maybe now that I'm thinking about it. DS had a nightmare around 130 and our rule is we don't talk to each other that late at night because we don't get along on very little sleep. And as I was getting ds's pacifier from his side of the bed, he was trying I get his shoes so he could go outside to smoke and he went to say something, but I cut him off. He was just giving me a shit ton of attitude that I did not need while listening to a hysterical child.

The dream happened after that lol.
  • Thefinder
    All the time. My dreams are consistently weird. If I told you any here they wouldn't make any sense or you would think I was a freakazoid. lol
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    @Thefinder
    We already think you're a freakazoid...
    But, I thought I was the only one that still used that word lol
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Thefinder said:

All the time. My dreams are consistently weird. If I told you any here they wouldn't make any sense or you would think I was a freakazoid. lol

Me too! Mine can just get bizarre. .

Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • WillileeWillilee
    I read somewhere once that dreams are just the subconscious mind's way of taking a big dump.

I STILL have school dreams (can't find my classroom and I have a major exam, or I realize I don't have any pants on) and dreams from waiting tables (I just keep getting more and more tables and I have like 100 and everybody's mad and I just can't get to anyone). And I haven't done any of that shet for YEARS.
  • CrashCrash
    Ugh. I dreamt that the town was trying to kill my husband and I.

First, we were picking up all these lost dogs and putting them in the back of my jeep. While doing so...I find two dogs that I picked up 2 days earlier, and had forgotten about. I felt horrible, because I hadn't fed or watered them in those 2 days, so. they were not well. Anyway. So my husband and I sort out all these dogs, and then go home. When we get there, the kids' first grade teacher and one of the town workmen, and others, were driving backhoes all over the property. Someone said "Well we told them (us) they had to get their property graded!" So there were big holes all over the yard. We go into the house, and I realize that the floor is soft, like it's no longer attached to the walls. I try to find a safe spot, and finally, I realize my husband is in a hard spot, so I go over and lie down beside him. I'm just looking around at all the windows, and realize that they're locked, and we have no way out. Just then, the whole house falls down into a giant hole, and it all goes dark. 

Then I kind of half woke up, and my stupid brain decides that the only way this can end is the people with the backhoes are going to fill in the hole, and bury us alive. *sigh*
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I dreamt last night I went somewhere and.came home with two kittens. I need a kitten like a hole in the head!
  • LLBLLB
    I very rarely remember my dreams but lately I have been having sex dreams a LOT. It has been about 6 months so... Yeah atleast I'm getting something in my dreams.

Last night I dreamt that I was breast feeding the baby and was producing massive amounts of breastmilk. Ds6 got jealous that the baby was getting my attention so he latched onto the other boob. I let him because the boob was getting so engorged it was squirting milk everywhere and I didn't want to waste it. Ummm... I'm hoping to produce enough milk this time but not *that* much! I'm also not going to be tandem nursing the baby and my 6 y/o!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    My DSs My Little Pony watching has infiltrated my dreams ! I was a My Little Pony last night. I was a unicorn , DS 5 was too, DS 13 was a unicorn Pegasus. It was odd.
    yea I am geek !!
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @momofdbb That's awesome!!!!

Ok mine's a bit morbid but here goes...

I had two separate ones... the first was a song I heard, it sounded so familiar but I couldn't name it in my dream. The only lyric that resonates in my mind when I woke up was "Image of my pain". So I wrote it down and went back to sleep...

The second dream I had I was very distraught... I had cut my wrists with the metal part of a pencil (that part that holds the eraser). When I looked down at my wrist there was AAAA all in blood on my wrist. 

SO ODD! I cant help but wonder what all of this means. 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • I dreamt about  ninja assassins and one of them fell in love with me then another one where i was married to christian grey.....both were hot dreams and didn't want to wake up.
    "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."
    -Will Smith
  • serenitynowserenitynow

i dreamnt i was at work (i'm a cna) and helping out 2 of my co-workers. while in the room, a tiny mouse-sized deer appeared and was running around the room. i caught it and put it on a bed so we could take care of it. within 15 minutes this tiny, tiny deer grew to about 3 feet and then about 10 minutes later, it was a full grown tiger. and the tiger was our resident who was laying in bed, covered up. he asked for water and when i brought it to him, i got scratched by his tiger claws. he was so apologetic because i got scratched and we ended up doing just about everything for him because he didn't want to scratch any of us.

a few nights ago i dreamed about having a terrible earache. but i realized it was from eating mini hotdogs. eventually i pulled a hotdog out of my ear and the pain went away.

• PleaseSendPants

Last night I dreamed I had worms coming out of both my mouth, ass and vag. It was GROSS!!! I went to the emergency room and the female doc was about to examine me and all of a sudden the entire Klingon high council filed into the room one by one and sat down. I was like "what are all these Klingons doing here?" and she said "Oh, they're just here to observe". So I drop my pants and she goes "EW!!!!!!" and flings some kind of worm killing cream at me. I think I woke up shortly after.

• I dreamed that @LLB @Unique_Momma & @missmama5 were all in my kitchen demanding sweet iced tea. I woke up wicked thirsty for sweet tea!!! Gee, thanks ladies!
    8-}
  • BeachyBeachy
    I dreamt the OG Captain Kirk was a zombie and the gov from walking dead was chopping up some dudes arm to feed to him.
  • LLBLLB
    @WickedBitchoftheEast

You had a bunch of pregnant ladies demanding sweet tea?!?! I certainly hope you got us all some. You don't screw with a mob of pregnant women. lmao
  • RagingRachRagingRach
    I had a horrible one the other night! Dreamt that DH got some coke... As in the drug. We gave it to DD4, then I did some. I felt bad because I was pregnant and left. In the morning DH told me it was heroin and I started bawling, then googled the effects if doing it while pregnant. I felt like the worst parent ever when I woke up!!!!
  • LLB said:

@WickedBitchoftheEast

You had a bunch of pregnant ladies demanding sweet tea?!?! I certainly hope you got us all some. You don't screw with a mob of pregnant women. lmao

Haha! Of course I gave you all some tea. it was funny though because we were in my kitchen and DS23 was in there too. I was introducing you all--AT LLB, AT Missmama
    =))
  • momma2A
    I had this weird dream tonight that I was at this auction type thing and my dads long time friend was the announcer and somehow he got me 3 planes for free.

After the auction the custom fitted these planes to me so I could fly them. irl I obviously have no idea how to fly a plane but SO works at the airport so I think that's where that comes from.
  • Unique_MommaUnique_Momma
    @WickedBitchoftheEast Sweet iced tea does sound pretty good right about now. :)

I got some news ladies (and will start a new thread later on today with my moms iPod since hers has the pictures)...I'm in the hospital recovering from my c-section and tubal with my two wonderfully healthy boys! Dante Michael weighs in at 6 pounds 10 ounces & Julian Matthew weighs in at 6 pounds 15 ounces! Both are perfectly healthy and passed the Apgar tests with perfect scores (that's what their doc told me anyways). They are absolutely adorable! I'm doing great and not in as much pain as I was yesterday. Was able to go to the potty mostly on my own twice this morning and plan on doing some light walking today since I was actually able to sleep last night :) Just thought I would update everyone here before my breakfast showed up :)
  • @WickedBitchoftheEast Sweet iced tea does sound pretty good right about now. :)

I got some news ladies (and will start a new thread later on today with my moms iPod since hers has the pictures)...I'm in the hospital recovering from my c-section and tubal with my two wonderfully healthy boys! Dante Michael weighs in at 6 pounds 10 ounces & Julian Matthew weighs in at 6 pounds 15 ounces! Both are perfectly healthy and passed the Apgar tests with perfect scores (that's what their doc told me anyways). They are absolutely adorable! I'm doing great and not in as much pain as I was yesterday. Was able to go to the potty mostly on my own twice this morning and plan on doing some light walking today since I was actually able to sleep last night :) Just thought I would update everyone here before my breakfast showed up :)

@Unique_Momma Yay for healthy babies!!! Excited for pics!! I KNEW you had them---i believe that's what set off that dream---didn't want to spoil YOUR news though. Soooo happy for you!!
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    had one of those dreams inside a dream enigma, wrapped in a "i was a chinese peasant in a former life" ....... o.O
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    Willilee said:

I read somewhere once that dreams are just the subconscious mind's way of taking a big dump.

I STILL have school dreams (can't find my classroom and I have a major exam, or I realize I don't have any pants on) and dreams from waiting tables (I just keep getting more and more tables and I have like 100 and everybody's mad and I just can't get to anyone). And I haven't done any of that shet for YEARS.

OMG I haven't waited tables in over 10 years, and I get those dreams too!!! More and more tables, and I can't get to the computer to put the orders in. Or tables that they forgot to tell me about and I just can't get to them fast enough.... ridiculous! And the school dreams where I can't find my class... You think I'd be over it by now lol
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I dreamed I got DS up and ready for school . Then I realized it was just a dream and I had overslept because I hit the alarm off not snooze ! /:) Oh well got him to school close to on time ! Lol
    yea I am geek !!