The Midweek 9 Jan 2013 Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Good afternoon, mommy's and daddy's.  Hope your week is going well so far!  If not, then let it loose here!

Bitch:  dd4 has woke me up at least 3 out of the last 4 nights around 2 a.m. wanting to "snuggle."  I haven't had a full night's sleep in well over a week.  I thought that ended after the first year!  Guess not...sigh...

Brag:  dd FINALLY got her room clean enough to put the Barbie Dream House she got from Santa in it.  Damn that thing is BIG!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • squishsquish
    Brag: I finished my cases for the month.

Bitch: I finished my cases for the month. Now what am I going to do at work? (Other than Sm and Fb)
  • missmama5missmama5
    Brag - I might have the best husband ever.

Bitch - I have sore hips and a sore back :( and I'm full of nasty orange glucose drink.
  • squishsquish
    @missmama5 I hate that drink :-&
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Bitch: Asshole big beastie decided to smear poop all over his bedroom carpet. We're staring the 7 day potty training thing TO-FUCKING-NIGHT.

I have no brag. I'm fucking pissed.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • essgirl
    Bitch: I'm so tired all the time I could sleep 16 hours a day if life didn't get in the way.

Brag: I'm meeting my daughter in London tomorrow and were off to see Shrek the Musical ( if I can stay awake long enough)
  • missmama5missmama5
    @squish I forgot how much of it they make you drink. Ugh.
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    Bitch: I'm so snotty on just one side of my nose which is also blocked so I can't blow it. And my nose is all red that side from wiping it with toilet paper all day. I'm worse than a man with a cold when I'm sick.

Brag: did the last of my philosophy exams today and it went better than I thought it would. English exams start tomorrow then it's into the last semester of my degree :)
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch- for the last 4 days i have been asking df to call and have them fedex his check card.. we are so low on cash i just cashed in the coin jar to pay the last of the powerbill so that the lights dont get shut off.. we havent been able to pay anything yet and we now have 2 full paychecks in his account!

brag- lugged a 35lb jar of coins from the back nine of the walmart parking lot into the pouring rain into the store to cash in at now the only coibstar in the county... without dropping the damn thing.. glass and rain is slick..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • SpringSpring
    Bitch: the dog has turned into a huge, asshole brat! He doesn't get his way, ie going on a car ride, he poos on the floor. And it takes effort, those are small ass poos and he has a big ass. Not to mention, the dick gets two two mile walks a day.

Brag: I'm tan in January.
    "Sometimes I question my sanity. Sometimes it replies."
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    Bitch: This cold sucks, its only day 1, every hour it gets worse and worse, roommate ate some of my pasta yummy goodness that was supposed to last me all week for supper!!! 

Brag: I fixed the clogged sink in the kitchen so I could do dishes!!! Im so handy this week! 

can I go to bed now?

I am me, and I am loved
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Bitch1:  Had to take my baby to get an RSV shot today, got there early and the dr was running 30 minutes behind.  Then I got blood on me and he has been miserable all day.  I feel bad for him and I don't want to repeat this again in a month. 

Bitch 2:  DS5 has asthma, coughed all night long so I kept him home from school.  Seemed fine all day, went to bed an hour ago, hasn't stopped coughing since.

Brag:  Managed to not list any children on craigslist today!  Although dd3 is pushing her luck :)
  • Lakegirl34
    Bitch: ds woke up at 3 am and I have been all day at work and am exhausted.

Brag: it's bedtime

• KeepmguessinKeepmguessin
    Bitch: After only four yrs.of my dd4 getting up 3 to 4 times a night and throwing random tantrums during the day that consist of her slamming her head against the walls the dr had finally decided she needs meds....and the fudging insurance company want cover it...tomorrow im calling them and letting them know that they dont have to cover it but I will have her over there with bags packed so they can deal with this craziness...I guarantee they do something then

Brag: both my ds5 and dd4 have went to school voluntarily this week...yay me
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @shouldclean: my 4 yo is about to be listed!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • undercoverbanana
    Bitch....the house feels empty.....even with the kids doors closed.
    Brag.....i washed dishes, and cleaned the kitchen, and it stayed that way.....fucking weird.......
    Bitch....my pantry and freezer are empty....i gutted it for the kids....
    Brag....i was shocked with a ty text from all three, because they couldn't go grocery shopping, and they were actually thankful their mama thought of them and stocked their freezer and pantry after they said they didn't want or need it....and asked if I had extra coupons....holy fuck! Who knew they actually listened??????
    i'm nekkid.
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    @BellaBefana maybe we could set up a package deal. Although she just fell asleep by herself after I tucked her in for the first time in over a year so she has redeemed her self a teensy tiny bit. Keep in mind it is 11pm here and I had to shut of all the lights, clip a toenail, and retrieve her cup all before she sighed and said now I can go to sleep. Cause you know I was keeping her awake so we could hang out :)
  • CrashCrash
    Bitch: My renters haven't paid yet!!! Aarrrgggghhh. I need *money* hello!

Brag: My dd skipped a level in piano. And I had a two hour nap today that was fucking fantastic.
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • TottyCake
    Brag: cleaned the fucking shit out of my room. It looks fantastic!

Bitch: I'm sore as shit from cleaning for 5 hours straight.
  • undercoverbanana
    Brag....my kids really thought of everything they would need, and got it.
    Bitch.....they got it from my house. Qtips, muffin pans, spare toothbrushes, adapters for their t.v.s, dryer sheets, razors, etc. Buttholes. I miss them.
    Brag.....i have never seen them so excited about leftovers.
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    give him a heating pad, a hot toddy, and some Advil. And get some dollar store mucinex.
    i'm nekkid.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Bitch: I have a hangover from hell and had to work all day

Brag: I got the hangover drinking with a hot almost 30 year old :D
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch- got up early had to ride through heavy traffic in 4 different areas to get 2 hours up the freeway for ds6 dentist appointment.. anxiety really bad... oh and got major coffee shits and wasted 20 mins of probably my only real mall trip of 2013! i maybe broke but i love to window shop!

brag- had a great day with my sister, found out that the clothing in torrid fit my body perfectly, had an awesome lunch with ds and my sister at rainforest cafe (its like eating in a jungle), df got his check card so we can pay all of our bills and buy groceries!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Bitch. Ear hurts, sounds like I'm hearing everything through a closed door.

Brag. I'm getting my freak on tonight. :-D I sooooo need it. !
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • BankMom
    Brag: my oldest turned 19 on the 9th! Sometimes I wasn't sure we would survive the teenage years!

Birch: on his way home from visiting his uncle in the hospital he rear ended someone. He's fine, they're fine, the deductible is a fuckityfucking fortune.
    "...and when her feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says "Oh, shit! She's awake!"