Day late and a dollar short Sunday 6 Jan Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    So sorry ladies...this weekend was spent scrubbing grout on my tile floors...

Bitch:  I had to scrub the floor on my hands and knees to clean the grout, and I only got about 15 square feet done before my hands and knees gave out

Brag:  Damn it looks good!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Bitch: had to work 10 hours today

Brag:Im going out for drinks in a few with the new guy :D
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • MegsueMegsue
    Bitch: all of my in-laws are still breathing therefore making my life miserable by their mere existence. If they weren't such a band of hypocritical losers sucking the life out of me and DH, I could actually...probably...maybe...possibly consider tolerating them.

Brag: I am not in prison, nor have I been charged with murder...yet ;)
  • Bitch: table may arrive one day later was going to be 2 days early

Brag: half way done with moving the important shot is moved
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Megsue said:

Bitch: all of my in-laws are still breathing therefore making my life miserable by their mere existence. If they weren't such a band of hypocritical losers sucking the life out of me and DH, I could actually...probably...maybe...possibly consider tolerating them.

Brag: I am not in prison, nor have I been charged with murder...yet ;)

Holy shit do we have the same inlaws? @Megsue

Bitch: old bitch SIL didn't pick her Christmas presents
    Brag: donated all her gifts to the battered women's shelter and the children's shelter hope some well deserved momma gets good use from that spa gift certificate.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • Lakegirl34
    Bitch: family drama due to my dad's death brings up all the grief that my dad is gone
    :((

Brag: I got Christmas decorations down and put away, cleaned out a file cabinet and bookcase, and coordinated getting it all moved around the house to make room for baby girl who now has a crib, dresser and changing table put together!
    @Lakegirl34 I hugged you not snarky. it's hard dealing with someone's passing and family drama.
    huge hugs sweet momma >:D<
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • missmama5missmama5
    Bitch - I've been sick as a dog all goddamn day. I need to feel better tomorrow. My apartment smells like broccoli.

Brag - my dh stayed home from work today to take care of his sick pregnant wifey. He made me soup and tea, listened to me whine and watched all my girlie daytime TV with me. Then he made a great dinner. And also, kiddo came home from the weekend at his bio dads today. I missed him :) yay!
  • TottyCake
    Bitch: I have a huge lump on the back of my head behind my ear that hurts constantly! And is giving me headaches because my glasses press into it all day!

Bitch: 1st gear is going out in my car. Oh joy. It's only been 3 months since we got it!

Brag: My hours at work have gone up from 20 a week to 38. Thank fuck. We wouldn't have lasted long.
  • Lakegirl34
    Thank you @devilstwinsmomma, I really appreciate the hugs!
  • MegsueMegsue
    @devilstwinsmomma I highly doubt it. You seem very cool! My SIL...pond scummy ignorant cunt. The other bitch who "claims" to be my SIL, fucking inbred idiot. I say claims because she only shows up when she needs something. She's not even related...her dead FIL used to fuck my MIL on occasion years ago. I refuse to call that hot mess family.
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Brag: first assigned recipe for sm cook book done.....it was a HIT....

Bitch: fucker bitches ate it all so I don't get any left overs.....selfish bastards!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • LilbitLilbit
    @schweddyballs what was it
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch: kids destroyed the house while i was on a phone call that i couldnt deal with them and talk at the same time..

brag: im still looking for one today..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    @Lilbit it was the Blackened Chicken Pasta......fucking yummo!!!! It will be added to my dinner choice rotation!!!!! Tomorrow night I'm making another one but I can't make up my mind which one.....
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • MorganD
    Brag: I got to spend the day with SO. It was fun and we got to just be us, a happy family, for a while without a bunch of other crap going on.

Bitch: My weekend was complete shit, and my mom is pouting like a fucking toddler. I already have 3 kids, I don't need my mother acting like one.
    @Megsue :::blush::: aww thanks!
    Cheers to crazy bitch ass SILs! Cheers that they all fall into a deep dark abyss and very to be seen again.....
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Brag: JORDAN IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch: They scheduled me to close WEDNESDAY NIGHT! Wednesday is Daniel's ONLY night off... he works every day... but he doesn't work the Pharmacy that night. My manager won't let me switch with the another person for Thursday night... even though her boyfriend is off Thursday...
    Why?... no clue. Just on principal. I'm pretty sure that I'm not even available on Wednesday after 5:30pm.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...