Does anyone have The Maze Runner trilogy...
  • JD_and_Nates_mommyJD_and_Nates_mommy
    On their Kindle?  I read the first book on a daily deal and now they've got me hooked!  The other two books are $10.00 each and I just can't spend $20.00  on two books that I am going to read in just a few days!
  • Luvlyssa
    you have the first one? *ears perk* I've been DYING to read the series but like you, can't justify the cost! can you share the first one with me pretty please?
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
    I do have it :)  PM me your email address, I would be happy to lend it to you :)
    I just sent it to you :)

I'm still looking for the rest of the books in this series.  If anyone has them I would really really really love to borrow them!  Pretty please?

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner Series #2) (Maze Runner Trilogy) [Kindle Edition]

The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) (Maze Runner Trilogy) [Kindle Edition]

The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) [Kindle Edition]

• Luvlyssa
    hey @jd_and_nates_mommy I just finished Maze runner and found a copy of scorch trials :) Do you still need a copy? I can email it to you/your kindle... pm me your address and I'll send it. :) 
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
    You rock!  Did you like it?