Terrible Day
  • Nikki21Nikki21
    So today I went to school to see what was up with my Pell grant and because I went to school 10 years ago and didn't do so hot ( I did really good this past fall semester) my grant is on suspension. This means I have to appeal this which takes a month..... my classes start Tuesday. Therefore I have to pay 1/3 of my tuition equaling 450 by Friday. Unfortunately we don't have this kind of money lying around being my husband is the only one working so I can focus on school. Super!! I am crushed!! I really wanted to make something out of myself for my kids. Then I took my sick son to the doctor and his medicaid ran out..... mind you both of my children have been sick for a month, Different things of course but stressful to say the least. I should of just stayed in bed today. (I also was approved for a student but that takes time too.) I need some luck on my side in the very near future!
  • Matt115
    I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck today. Keep your head up, things will get better eventually!
  • junglezoo
    Hugs...and sending good vibes your way!
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
  • wonderwomanx3
    That is kind of a craptastic day. IDK why schools do that. They jerk you around & all you want is to better yourself. I hope it gets better. Are your kids feeling better at least?
  • Nikki21Nikki21
    No, they are both coughing there lungs out and throwing up plus momma's sick too...... hope they are better tomorrow, I hate my babies being sick!!
  • wonderwomanx3
    I think we are all getting ready to go down like dominoes. Dh is sick & i'm fading fast. Guess the kids are next. Yay.
  • MorganD
    Get an emergency loan!! I had to do it not too long ago. They'll simply take it out of your grant when the suspension is lifted. It will help a ton. *hugs* Good luck!
  • Nikki21Nikki21
    Thanks, hopping for the best!! we'll fine out soon. Will let you guys know!!