First 2013 Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Happy New Year's Scaries!  Here's to a much better 2013 than 2012!  This is the first year since 1987 that the year has 4 different numbers in it...a good sign?  I sure hope so.

My bitch?  Pretty simple, other than the clusterfuck that my trip home turned into taking 3 hours longer than expected, I lost my first post for this thread...nothing pisses me off more, than to type to paragraphs and have my computer highlight and delete it...

Brag?  I actually made it to midnight this year!  I was in bed, but when the booms started I looked out my bathroom window and watched at least 5 different fireworks displays!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • MorganD
    Bitch: Classes start in 20 days, and I won't get my financial aid until day 19, so my first week of class will be spent explaining to my profs why I'm half-assing my homework.

Brag: My DS21mos is talking up a storm. I can't even keep up with all of the words he's saying now.
  • shate98shate98
    bitch: verizon verizon verizon. that would be a long they screwed up so I have to pay rant which I won't get into

brag: I finally finished my crochet project for my friends' baby. woohoo! so thrilled.
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • Matt115
    Bitch: it's going to take forever to find a new job in this stupid city. I've been out of work for 4 days and am going crazy being stuck at home.

Brag: dd10mo is starting to take steps on her own.
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    Bitch: I am tired all the time!!!!
    Last year school started back on the 3rd... This year, the 7th wtf!!! My kids need to go back to school... Now!

Brag: I actually got a bit tipsy New Year's Eve! It's been a long time since that has happened!!
  • CinnaCinna
    Brag: I found Christian bros. automotive for my state inspection. They're awesome here and customer service is the best ever!

Bitch: I'm sitting next to a man who feels the need to tell everyone he just came back from the Dr. with antibiotics and he has an infection. What the hell stay at home instead of infecting us or refrain from announcing to the world all of your ailments!
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • lilolmelilolme
    Bitch: My hands are killin me, multiple probs there and no time for multiple dr's appts or more surgeries and still not have the problem fixed.

Brag: My dh was home for xmas, and then out for a week and home again for new year's. happy momma here. Things are finally looking up a bit financially, we may yet dig ourselves outta this hole we got ourselves into with this building.It will take awhile but it WILL happen. That's my new year's resolutuion!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Brag : DS 5 , who has completely refused any kind of potty training is going potty I would say 95% of the time , still working on it ! But he went # 2 in the potty last night !!!

Bitch the Potty time was around 2 am I think. Lol. Well that and I feel like crap. DS has also decided he needs to be in constant contact with me ! Currently laying in my lap. At least he is letting me have my hands now. Earlier he kept hugging it. That and we have watched Cars : Mater Toons at least 50 times.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • LittleTalksLittleTalks
    Bitch: my body decided a few months ago that it hates lentils, chickpeas and broccoli, all of which are in this delicious curry that I'm saying "fuck you body" and eating anyway. But I'm gonna pay for it later.

Brag: my adorable munchkin is playing with a little dollhouse bedroom set she got for Christmas and doing different voices for the different people :) I could watch her all day.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Brag: I got off work early today :)

Bitch: I told myself I was staying in jammies and cleaning all day on New Years day. It didnt happen. My house is still a fucking mess.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Bitch: Both beasties have colds. They've got chunky coughs and slightly snotty noses. I feel bad for them.

Brag: I got dinner in the crock pot, the clean dishes put away and the ones I used to make dinner in the dishwasher all before my mom got here with big beastie. The house is clean and I can sit on my ass on the couch with my sick beasties and relax.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch: tis'the season now for all of my ds's doctors appointments.. over the next 6 weeks or more ill be putting over 10000 miles on my car .. 6 trips to seattle 4 trips to olympia and 12 appointments local grad total of time spent at each appointment 15 minutes... yes a 2.5 hour car ride there for a 15 minute appointment.. this will also commence the school sceaming at me cause ds will be missing school..

brag.... my kitty is so cute i gotta take a pic cause we are having trouble naming her..

bitch#2 i accidently overdrafted my bank account..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    Bitch: I have to pack the house up and have it moved in 5 days or less, since I got back to work in 6 days. Going back to work, I have to pack my stuff up and go down the road a mile to my new unit, to which we will be packing stuff up for deployment. So a shitload of packing this month

Brag: We got the house we wanted, and the guy who owns it gave us a really really great deal. 30% off rent because both of us known a ton of the same people and they put in a good word for me, any repairs or improvements we do are taken off the rent, and we pretty much have free reign to do what we want with it within reason. Plus most of people I know are going to help us move.
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Bitch : My sweet dear daughter is acting like a selfish lil brat. She explain that her friend invited her to go skate. DD knows she does not have skate that fits. She comes back and teared her closet for her old pair. Now her room is a mess. *I can borrow DS's pair!*  huh NO thoses don't fits either.

Then she tells me that I have to go drop her at the skating ring across town ? WTH. No. I am busy cleaning the mess you all did during the holidays. 
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • French_momFrench_mom
    @FoulMouthedSailor  I am so happy you got the house you guys wanted !! The one with the wood fenced in ?  woooo wooo    Sorry you have to pack so much.   
  • missmama5missmama5
    Brag - I just stuffed 3 pieces of buttered bread and a bowl of turkey soup into myself, and now I'm dipping whole wheat crackers into cream cheese. My doctor has demanded I eat more so....also, my son was incredibly well behaved at my doctors appt today and miss Avery is perfect in my belly.

Bitch - I am feeling pretty lazy but have to clean later so the place isn't gross when social services lady comes tomorrow. I basically just have to mop floors and spot clean, it's actually nice in here, but ugh. Don't wanna.
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Bitch my fucking laptop touchpad cut half of what I wrote on my bitch above.  I am going to scream. Or punch a wall.   I have had enough.    :-L ~X( :((
  • KellynnKellynn
    @missmama5, please let us know when they leave, so we have a heads up what all this was about. It just blows my mind. And why do you have to eat more?
  • OUCHOUCH
    Bitch: I have replied to over 50 emails from Craigslist for these puppies.

Brag: Already found a home for one and got an offer of $120 on the other to be picked up tonight!
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • missmama5missmama5
    @Cklw I'll definitely post an update tomorrow. I've pretty much shaken all my anxiety out and I'm feeling really Meh about it now. I'll wash my floors before she comes tomorrow so it smells nice in here lol

And my doc told me to try to eat smaller more frequent meals throughout the day instead if trying to eat three big ones, that could help with a lot of my heartburn & indigestion. Plus baby is measuring a tad small. Nothing to be overly concerned about but I'm to try to get a bit more protein.
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    Had a drs appt today................
    Bitch: Cohens still breech
    Brag: He's doing great.

Bitch: dad had been calling me since 7 a.m., I finally answer for him to rush me to talk to mom and tells me to call him back later cause he wanted to go "nose around" town.
    @missmama5. What am I missing? Cys was called?
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    Brag I evicted the christmas tree and cleaned up its mess. Its firmly planted in a snowbank off the front porch!!!

Bitch I still have to clean the rest of the house, finish dinner, and clean up after dinner. 
    Bitch part 2 I hate being left out of all the fun stuff!!!! Damn you responsible adult life! 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • missmama5missmama5
    @Mommyliciousx4 yep pretty sure the school called. Not sure why yet, she's coming tomorrow to my home.
    @missmama5 Wtf! Good luck tomorrow! >:D<
  • missmama5missmama5
    @Mommyliciousx4 thank you. :) I'll let everyone know what it was about!
  • missmama5missmama5
    Brag - dh & ds are eating dinner in front of the TV and I'm pulling a pregnant, eating a giant plate of pineapple in the bathtub.
  • CrashCrash
    Brag: I haven't had a smoke all day!

Bitch: I haven't had a smoke all day. :/
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • MorganD
    @missmama5 Holy crap. Good luck tomorrow.
  • missmama5missmama5
    @MorganD yup nice timing eh lol harass the pregnant chick....thank you :)
  • VegantasticVegantastic

@momofdbb Holy crap I've watched those freaking Mater Toons 50x since Christmas too! They were funny the first 30 times but now... not so much lol

My bitch- we were all sick all week and our winter break was pretty much a bust

brag- I got the Christmas tree down and decs put away

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • WillileeWillilee
    Bitch: I COOKED LAST NIGHT for my lunches this week. Major production. Family scared. Guess what I forgot this morning?

Brag: I COOKED LAST NIGHT.
  • missmama5missmama5
    I've got another one.

Brag - dh went to the store to get this mama some chips & dip. Mmmmm.

Bitch - I bribed him with a blow job. Fuck. I used to like doing it and I'm sure I will again eventually but doing it while pregnant is just gross & tiring lol
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    Bitch: I lost my transfer cable for my phone, so I can't upload pictures of my DS 20 mths first haircut. :-(  My DH thought he got me a new one, but apparently it only works for charging your phone at the computer, not transferring files.  
    Brag: My DS 20 mths says Thank You and Please, and when my DH said "I'm sorry," to him for accidentally bumping into him, he said today, "It's okay."
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism
  • KeepmguessinKeepmguessin
    Bitch: with all the stress in my life I dont think I will ever be able to get rid of my extreme anxiety.. kickin my ass as of Dec. 31 and not letting up )

Brag: me and BD haven't argued in almost a month...woo hoo
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    @french_mom yep, 4 acres fenced in, 4 bed rooms, 2.5 bath, plus a basement that's half finished I could turn into another two rooms or a work shop, plus it has shed that was insulated and turned into a guest house that sister in law can make her own when she's not at school
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
  • Brag basically all moved in!

Bitch nothing is going right! For furniture assembly.
  • GrainneGrainne
    Bitch x 2 we have all been sick for the 3 weeks of my holidays. I have to go back to work on Monday and don't want to :( even with everyone being sick its still been better being home than working.

Brag got all the Christmas decorations and tree down and put away
  • mamafinmamafin
    Bitch: My ears are already hurting (infection) and I need to fly today. Landing always makes me cry.

Brag: Was supposed to wake up at 8. Woke up at 10. In 30 mins I showered, packed 2 suitcases, 2 hand luggage bags, didn't forget toys or snacks, threw some bread at DS2s way and ran out the door. Came back in and grabbed DS2 I forgot and:

Sweden, here we come!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • NoahSaysNo

Bitch: Classes start in 3 days, I have to start placement tomorrow, I still don't have daycare and my OSAP hasn't come in yet so I don't know how I am going to pay for the daycare if I find one and how to get to classes on Monday. Plus- I will have to work through the semester again. :(

Brag: My munchkin finally is diaper free is under four days and its date night in two more days!!!!

• undercoverbanana
    Bitch...there are fucking boxes everywhere. It looks like I am moving, not the kids.
    Brag....other than that, its pretty clean.
    i'm nekkid.
  • PrincessPeach
    Bitch: have to get alignment on my car that just go 10,000 miles on it (don't drive much) and was just serviced 10 days ago. Not under warranty so that $100 I don't have!

Brag: DD7 told me I looked beautiful this morning. Have heard that in a very loooooong time.
    Tearing up thinking about it. (Both things) life has been really shitty for me lately!
  • AlbertaMomAlbertaMom
    Bitch: TTC is driving me all kinds of bonkers. I sit online all goddamned day at work and read TTC forums. Its only our second month of trying. I'm not getting panicked over it or anything i'm just not a patient person by nature. I keep thinking that my tits hurt but its probably just from the way I'm poking them constantly hoping for a sign! Ugh!

Brag: Being off birth control feels so incredibly good, I was a hot mess. All that anger that was bubbling under the surface just waiting to explode has gone away. I don't know how everybody put up with me! I was a ticking time bomb on that shit. Next time I'm not getting hormonal bc.
    Also....
    DD has been with her dad for a few days and I finally managed to get her room in tip top shape and all her christmas loot organized!