As Seen on TV
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    So...my sister and I always tease each other with this stuff - sending each other stupid links to crazy stuff.  I think I won.

Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    OMG!!!!!!!! I love going to the ASOTV store in the next town over!!!!!!! I can spend HOURS in there wondering how I've made it this far in life without all this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    I freaking want EVERYTHING!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Thank God I am not the only one that FUCKING loves this stuff too!
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    Theres a store dedicated to it!!!!!! OMG I wanna go
    I am me, and I am loved
  • SammieSammie
    The ear vacuum!! Want!!

community-manager

• momofdbbmomofdbb
    My DS 13 loves this stuff !!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    @sunnymomma....... There IS......right smack in a little tourist trap called Solvang......WHOLE STORE OF AS SEEN shit......makes my ladyflower all sparkily n' shit.....
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I love that crap!!
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I love when they sell it at Wal-Mart & I can get a discount.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I love my brownie cooker pan thingie
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• firefighters_wifefirefighters_wife
    Heehee the lint lizard makes me think of the orbit commercial with the husbands mistress and his wife
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Sammie said:

The ear vacuum!! Want!!

When the commercial comes on for that, Ds and I crack up! If you can clean your ears without yelling "ouch", you have a problem!!!
    :-))
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    @wickeddunkiejunkie the perfect brownie!!! I fucking love that thing! Its so great. 

@schweddyballs Im so coming to visit you, we can go shopping there and recreate that scene from the movie when harry met sally! hahahahaha 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • BreakOutQueenBreakOutQueen
    I got the shoe stretcher from Santa, and I havent tried it yet but I cant wait!!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    I am sooooo happy that I am NOT the only one!

• AlbertaMomAlbertaMom
    For our work gift exchange I got as seen on tv things. The air shark, snuggie and shake weight.
  • BeautifulDefianceBeautifulDefiance
    Sammie said:

The ear vacuum!! Want!!

Yes!!!! i wanted one the first time i saw it on tv.
    I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

SMSM_s_5

• RDunhamRDunham
    My DS4 loves all that shit. Baking pans, snuggie type things, all of it. He always says we need it all.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    I just saw an ad for something I want the other day. I can't remember the name, but its a amount for gps, cell phone, or mp3 for your car. It has a sticky thing that you just attach your device to. I use my phone for navigation constantly, so I could really use it!

My ds11 always wanted that little sandwich thing, express 101 or something? When he was like 4 he asked for one for xmas, lol. I've always wanted the magic bullet. Idk why even, because I currently have 4 food processors. Yes 4. Lol
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Oh! And dd8 has the perfect brownie pan at her dads house....I think we watch too much tv. Lol

Don't be a dick.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    We have an asotv store in olympia at capitol mall.. i have to keep tge kids out cause they want it all cause they are on tv... as for the ear vacuum commercial i hate the dude screaming ouch. ive cleaned my ears for yeard with qtips ive never shoved them in my ear.. a woman i know uses bobby pins... ew..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    My sister got me a kick ass brownie pan for Christmas!  

It is in 3 sections - last part you put in is a divider and when they are done and you take them out of the oven..you remove this section and have perfectly cut brownies

I tried to upload the pic - but the new photobucket sucks.

• kittykisses80kittykisses80
    My mil has had a few magic mesh things. They are pretty awesome!
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    katz_meow said:

I just saw an ad for something I want the other day. I can't remember the name, but its a amount for gps, cell phone, or mp3 for your car. It has a sticky thing that you just attach your device to. I use my phone for navigation constantly, so I could really use it!

Yes! That thing is awesome! My hub wants one. He's obsessed with the ASOTV crap lol If I tell him there's a store I'm sure I'll find myself on a road trip soon
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    SAHM1020 said:

katz_meow said:

Yes! That thing is awesome! My hub wants one. He's obsessed with the ASOTV crap lol If I tell him there's a store I'm sure I'll find myself on a road trip soon

Well pick me up a phone holder sticky thingy! Lol

Don't be a dick.
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    @katz_meow you got it lady! :D
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • mamaofboysmamaofboys
    @Sammie my MIL gave DH one of the ear vacuum's in his stocking this year. We have yet to use it...
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present.
  • steven
    Personally love ALL as seen on tv stuff, I am an infomercial junkie...lol.
  • undercoverbanana
    The commercials crack me up. "everybody wants to (grow tomatoes, flip pancakes, clean your ears, peel a boiled egg, make meatloaf) (in black and white) but everybody is too stupid to do it! lookit this great invention! (in HD and color) now, all idiots can do these things perfectly! (flip a pancake, grow tomatoes, cut toenails)...
    i'm nekkid.
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    As seen on tv rocks my socks :) 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • slave23
    For Christmas one year my girls wanted the stick you put on your toothpaste to get all the toothpaste out. They also kept telling me they wanted to by me that bra strap thing cause my strap kept falling, lol
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    GripGo! @SAHM1020. The ad is on right now! Oh I wish I could get it right now! Lol. I'm a total as seen on tv junkie. Lol

Don't be a dick.
  • momofeveryonemomofeveryone
    anyone try the stuff to remove skin tags? i saw the ad today and now im curious
    i want a nap. and some chocolate. who's with me?!
  • RedTiger
    But @undercoverbanana some of us (like me) really cant grow tomatos or flip pancakes without fucking them up and NEED these inventions!! Lol! I want to try the NoNo hair remover and the Ahh bra.
  • LilbitLilbit
    I want the pie pocket pan...
  • undercoverbanana
    I am fucking intruiged and luridly curious about nono!
    i'm nekkid.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    The ahh bra is a nylon bra... Or is that the genie bra...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • RedTiger

The ahh bra is a nylon bra... Or is that the genie bra...

I thought they were the same thing.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I soooo want the ear wax remover! I hate cleaning mine with q-tips...I swear Imjust make it worse.

We got the Gyro bowl for Big Beastie. The commercial would memorize him when it came on the TV. Like he would stop dead in his little 18mo tracks and watch the commercial with glee.

He could care less about the stupid thing. LOL
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • beachmommybeachmommy
    @slave23 - I have the toothpaste stick thingy - it really works awesome - I use it on every tube! I think I got mine at a regular variety store.
    My beach is still Sandy....