Scaries
  • unforgivenunforgiven

Use this thread to list your favorite confessions from the week and maybe even claim one you're willing to fess up to!

The confessions will be featured on the homepage of ScaryMommy. 
    They could also be featured on the Scary Mommy Pinterest page!

MOST HUGGED: 261097 - In Afghanistan, away from my family. I feel so alone I want to cry.

MOST LIKED: 261479 - My 7 year old daughter just announced at the dinner table she wants to kiss girls. Good for her I say!

MOST OMG ME TOO: 260841 - Whenever anyone says to me "But don't tell ANYONE", I immediately go home and tell my DH.

BEST OF CONFESSIONS CHOSEN BY YOUR CONFESSIONAL MANAGERS

262116 - Invited to breakfast by one of my childless friends. She suggested 11:00am, of course I had to laugh. By 7am I've fed the kids, had coffee, ate breakfast and am getting something in the crockpot for dinner, how about lunch?

261928 - If people that came over to my house knew how many times my children have peed on my couches they would never sit down. (and no, I don't warn them)

261923Broke mom spa night: I put my feet in his bath water and slapped on a biore I found in the back of the drawer. Can't wait to have a paycheck again, lol!

261901I hate when people say, "Don't you just love being a mom?" I really want to say, "No, not really."

261748Just as I fell asleep dh accidentally woke the baby so I am sitting here plotting his accidental death.

261730Told DS12 that if he didn't get the dishes done, I was going to take a hammer to his TV. He just so happened to have a hammer on the floor that I was able to grab for added affect. He got the dishes done in record time.

261690 If I stand naked in front of the mirror, squat so I cant see my fat and stretch marks, hold my arms so they don't look fat, and remove my glasses so I cant see ANYTHING, I look damn good for having 3 kids.

261604 I was standing in line waiting to check out and I felt my bowels drop. I let out the most horrendous silent fart it smelled so bad. The lady in front of me with her two babies lifted each one and smelt their diapers I LOL'd.

261269 I'm letting my kids eat candy because I don't feel like listening to the whining this morning. Besides I was eating cookies with my coffee.

261240Just got done putting anti-biotic ointment on my husbands leg and butt cheek. We were going at it and the dog thought he was hurting me so bit him LMAO. I can't stop laughing.

EVERY SCARY HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS!!!!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    YAY!!! I love the mom that said GOOD FOR HER to her daughter!!!! 

AND OMG!!! #261240 - the dog bite - I nearly pee'd myself reading that one!!! 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    @orchidsandtulips is the horrible crop duster, she went get me some sprite and farted on that poor woman. She couldn't breath while she told me the story, I think it's only funny if you have children, it went over my Sil and her boyfriends head
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    LOL!!!!

confessional-manager

• junglezoo
    Totally LOVED 261604 & 261240. Lmfoa....and not the group! =))
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
  • irishlassirishlass
    LOVE that the mum said good for her 7yo! Very cool! B came home the first day of school with that 'I'm so goddamn cute' look on his face and said, "logan kissed me" and blushed. Logans a boy. They are great friends!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @irishlass AWWWWWWWWWWWW that's so sweet!

confessional-manager

• GritsGrits

@orchidsandtulips is the horrible crop duster, she went get me some sprite and farted on that poor woman. She couldn't breath while she told me the story, I think it's only funny if you have children, it went over my Sil and her boyfriends head

Bahahahaha!!

That was hands-down my fave. It's always best to let someone who can't talk take the blame!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    #261690 sound exactly like me!! except ive had 2 kids.. but ive done this before!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • Hello...drinking...i have no dh and a dd2 just had a abortion. Uggh. I have no friends.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @goingcrazymommy I'll be your friend. Hugs sweetie & Happy New Year.

confessional-manager

• GingersnapGingersnap
    This one has been on my mind:

(262297): I buried my DH today, and our DD. Our precious DD. There is nothing left for me. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. I love you my darling girl.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • undercoverbanana
    that poor lady. Hugs just dont seem like very much.
    i'm nekkid.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @gingersnap I believe a support thread was started for her.

confessional-manager

• goingcrazymommy
    I cant imagine. I don't even know how to live with myself doing what i did.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @unforgiven - I wanted it mentioned here as a favorite confession.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @goingcrazymommy - are you getting your notifications? I started a thread welcoming you here!
  • goingcrazymommy
    Noooo....i honestly don't know how to use this. I'm trying lol. Just kinda randomly started talking lol. That means a lot though. Where can I find it?
  • Gracenikki
    I was most OMG me too's. I admit, he is my confidant. But hey, isn't it just like common knowledge that spouses are included in the whole "Don't tell anyone" thing?

And 261928 is totally the same here. Except I'd like to add breastmilk, vomit, and baby drool to the list :)
  • GingersnapGingersnap
  • OrchidsAndTulipsOrchidsAndTulips

Thanks for throwing me under the bus mr I walk out side to fart
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @FoulMouthedSailor: you are SO going to pay for this! You get him @OrchidsandTulips, I think it's time for some exlax in his brownies?
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana

@goingcrazymommy I'll be your friend. Hugs sweetie & Happy New Year.

Me too!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • Katescrazymom
    I had to laugh at the breakfast invitation one. My two (childless for now) sisters want us all to meet at mom's every couple weekends, and I'm almost always the first one there, with a 1 yo and a 4 yo. Sometimes I've even already been grocery shopping. They think they're busy.....I can't wait until they have kids!
  • Marionettevie

Thanks for throwing me under the bus mr I walk out side to fart

haha! dont feel bad..... it was hilarious! my dh tells me at stores "walk in front of me" and at first i would go "why?" but now i know! and then we go "i wonder who its gonna hit first" lmao like in Ted.
  • Sultry
    The kissing girls was me.

That's Abby. She's been hinting around the issue for about a year now. if she likes girls. So be it. What kind of a mum would I be if I didn't support her choices?

Her uncle is gay too, so if she needed extra special support from someone who has been there, done that, he can help too.

• LesboMomLesboMom
    @sultry I am so proud of you and that we have you on our boards!!!! From someone who reads confessions all day, let me be one of the first to tell you that not all moms are like that!!

confessional-manager

• Sultry
    @lesbomom

Well.. they should be!

Yes, I'm judging.. (shame on me)

My kids love me for who I am, why shouldn't I do the same?

Abby is such a darling girl, I can actually see her being happy as a lesbian, you know? We've always been open with being gay in our home, because of their uncle. It's important for kids to be accepting and open-minded. Maybe she felt safe is opening up, and i like that. I wouldn't want her to think she couldn't tell us something important.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Sultry said:

@lesbomom

Well.. they should be!

Yes, I'm judging.. (shame on me)

My kids love me for who I am, why shouldn't I do the same?

Abby is such a darling girl, I can actually see her being happy as a lesbian, you know? We've always been open with being gay in our home, because of their uncle. It's important for kids to be accepting and open-minded. Maybe she felt safe is opening up, and i like that. I wouldn't want her to think she couldn't tell us something important.

This right here is exactly my thoughts on this matter, and imo, should be everyone's. Children are generally accepting by nature. Its usually outside influences (read closed minded parents) that damage it, if you ask me.

Bravo @Sultry. Bravo

There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • RDunhamRDunham
    Love all of those.
  • NoDramaMamaNoDramaMama
    I love the Best Of, but I miss seeing the amount of 'Likes' or 'Hugs'. I have  no idea why.
  • goingcrazymommy
    I really have to say if it weren't for this placei really don't know what i would do. The confessionals the discussions...everything. I feel so alone. And i am. And i know i haven't been very vocal on here. But whoever made this or thought of this. Thank you. And yet again i don't know how this works or of i am even putting this in the right place. I don't have internet and have to use my phone lol.
  • goingcrazymommy
    @Gingersnap my phone wont even let me open the link :(
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @goingcrazymommy - can you access your notifications?
  • goingcrazymommy
    It just says no notifications.
  • LesboMomLesboMom

I love the Best Of, but I miss seeing the amount of 'Likes' or 'Hugs'. I have  no idea why.

@nodramamama click the link to the confessional and go see hoe many clicks each confession got. We are only two people going through 2500 confessions.

confessional-manager