More SM converts ;)
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @ScaryMommy I got my sister a copy of SM and she told me she was going to read it with her friends:

Her reply:

Scary mommy book was the conversation at dinner last
    night. We were reading excerpts and laughing with the girls. 

WOOHOOO!!!! I invited my sister to come post here, although I know she is crazy busy.....but at least you know you have new fans!!! :D

• French_momFrench_mom
    \m/
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • irishlassirishlass
    Yeahhh buddy!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Love new converts
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    @TheHeadacheslayer You're the best!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • lajalifelajalife
    well i recently found out that sm had a book and i went online to order it. i ordered it twice in 3mths and i have given up on its delivery. i am left to assume someone in customs took it, but why? its an english book and few people here speak english. can't wait for these 2 years to pass so i can get back home and order it again. by then there might be several copies out. lol
    Silence is also speech
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @lajalife do you have an electronic reader such as a nook or kindle or even an iPad?
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • lajalifelajalife
    @ashdawn684 yes I have an ipad. but its easier to pull out a book on the train you know what i mean? i used my ipad on the train ONCE since i have been here and all eyes were on me. i don't like that sort of attention. i was so afraid of being robbed on that train!phew! thats why i tried getting the book
    Silence is also speech
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Wonder if the books at a local library? can't order it, no moolah!! Sounds like a kick ass book though!
  • Luvlyssa
    @kittykisses80 if your local library doesn't have it see if they can get a lending program to get it lent to you. I know here we can get books from other libraries... it takes a while sometimes but just because my local library doesn't have (whatever) doesn't mean I can't get it from (cooler far away library). ;)
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Ty @luvlyssa I'll look into that after tax time. Have to pay off library fines!! Yuch! Lol