Confessional App Giveaway Winners!
  • SammieSammie
    Congrats to our Scary Mommies who are now the proud owners of the Scary Mommy Confessional App! 

Ladies, you will receive a PM with a code to use in the App Store within 24 hours.

New and old Confessional app users, please don't forget to leave a quick review in the App Store. It is much appreciated! :) Thank you! 

If you didn't win, I'm sure there will be more fun in the future! ;) Thanks for entering! 

community-manager

• undercoverbanana
    Congratulations to those mommas!! Love them all! hope they each introduce another strung out and stressed out mama to our big, loving, dysfunctional home!
    i'm nekkid.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Why I am touched and thankful for this group . It has made my year :-SS
  • undercoverbanana
    Everytime I see a momma about to strangle someone, I scribble "scarymommy.com" on a piece of paper and pat her on the back and walk away......
    i'm nekkid.
  • OUCHOUCH
    Yay!!! Thank you @ScaryMommy and mods!
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • DemandaDemanda
    Ow Ow! Thanks, ladies!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • SammieSammie

Congratulations to those mommas!! Love them all! hope they each introduce another strung out and stressed out mama to our big, loving, dysfunctional home!

Yes! That is our hope! @undercoverbanana 

We are also lacking in recent reviews, so we are hoping that a few new reviews will gain us some awesome new members as well.

community-manager

• undercoverbanana
    Every time I have slid a strung out mama a piece of paper with scarymommy.com and my email....i have always gotten a thank you.....
    i'm nekkid.
  • GrainneGrainne
    Wow YEAH thanks so much!!!!
  • BreakOutQueenBreakOutQueen
    That's awesome! I hope you all love it. SM is a Godsend. A very casual and forgiving God Haha!!
  • essgirl
    Thank you and I will be sure to leave a glowing review. ( so happy I never win anything lol) :D
  • junglezoo
    Congrats ladies! :-))
    I'm going to the zoo zoo zoo. You can come too too too....
  • ChibikoChibiko
    Yay! Thank You!
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • MegsueMegsue
    Thank you again @Sammie! And thank you too @ScaryMommy!!!!!! \m/ \:D/
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Congrats ladies! :-)
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I'm so so excited to have my new app.  It's going to make it much easier to get my fix while I'm at work, which is also conveniently a good place to find new mommies to indoctrinate into the SM sisterhood.

One down, hundreds more to go!

Thanks again everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • essgirl
    @scarymommy thanks again for the app. Have just installed it and wrote a long glowing review but it won't let me submit it because it says I haven't paid for it myself. Any way round this?
    If not I will buy it on my daughters account and leave you a review there.
  • ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    @essgirl Doh! That's so annoying!!! Please don't buy it, though, no biggie. Thanks for trying!!!!
  • missy545missy545
    Congrats Ladies!! I love mine!!!
  • GrainneGrainne
    I am loving it and I also wrote a review and it won't let me post it either saying I have to have bought it??
  • undercoverbanana
    Can I buy that app? I wouldn't kill for it, but I might die for it.
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    Ok.....i might shake a neighbor for it.
    i'm nekkid.
  • OUCHOUCH
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Same here.
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • DemandaDemanda
    It's not letting me either. :(
    I don't suppose there's another way we can review it?
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • SammieSammie
    Nope, seems we hit a snag and didn't realize that loophole. Lame. Not your fault though, so no worries, and thanks for trying! @demanda @grainne @ouch

community-manager

• SammieSammie
    @undercoverbanana, you can buy it in the app store if you have an iPhone :)

community-manager

• MegsueMegsue
    Why don't we just do reviews here, like we do with the other giveaways @Sammie. We'll do our best to convince these ladies here to spend their hard earned $...and then they can review it...so the end result is the same. It's just the long way around ;)
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Megsue said:

Why don't we just do reviews here, like we do with the other giveaways @Sammie. We'll do our best to convince these ladies here to spend their hard earned $...and then they can review it...so the end result is the same. It's just the long way around ;)

Sorta kinda makes sense...
    I mean I realize they want people outside SM to say "Hey.... what's that app with all those glowing reviews?".... but I guess they have to wait until until peeing buy it first.
    I would but I'm ass Android.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    Peeing is supposed to be PEOPLE.... & Ass is supposed to be An...
    but I laughed so damn hard at the Swypos that I almost peed myself...... I decided not to correct them.

Go ahead... get your amusement at my expense.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• GrainneGrainne
    I'm with @Megsue. Can we review it here? I feel bad as I had a glowing review written to submit. I have to say I'm LOVING the app. I didn't really read the confessions before as its a pain on my iPod touch but now finding myself addicted and reading them now everyday as its so much easier.
  • SammieSammie
    @megsue @grainne

That's an awesome, much appreciated gesture, but no worries! Just use it and enjoy it and that's good enough for us :)

community-manager

• KeepmguessinKeepmguessin
    Congrats mommys
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I just came by to say it won't let me post my review, but I see I'm not the only one with the problem.  I noticed as well in my app that there are two small arrows on the black bar at the bottom (where the refresh button is) but they are grayed out.  Are they supposed to be functional?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • essgirl
    @ruralrebellion if you go on to the next page of confessions then the buttons are no longer blacked out.
  • Mommatoo3
    I have had SM app a long time now and was trying to leave a review for it. Ok here's the problem tho..... It's on my iPad and I go to it everyday but when I go to App Store then go to my purchased apps its no where in there. How do I get to it can anyone help me. Thank you
    M~SM~L
    Much scary mommy love...
  • MegsueMegsue
    Did you try searching for it @Mommatoo3 not all of my purchases show up either. I don't know why that is. I have not gone back to review apps I couldn't find in my purchase history though, so I don't know if searching for it will work or not. It's worth a shot.
  • SammieSammie
    Yes, try searching for it through the app store! @mommatoo3 And thank you!

community-manager

• Mommatoo3
    Thanks so much found it on here thankfully lol
  • GrainneGrainne
    Omg I have become so addicted to the confessional with this app. Used to only read it once in awhile now every day.
  • LilbitLilbit
    I too am one of the ones who is a now addicted to the confessional because of the app. I never used to go on there but now, as you all may have noticed over the past few dayA, I am on it multiple times a day!
  • SammieSammie
    @grainne @lilbit YAY! Isn't it awesome?! I don't think people realize how much easier and more fun it is to navigate the confessional via the app versus the regular mobile site. 

community-manager

• Seeeeee okay I did purchase mine and it won't submit my review it gives no error just doesn't show up. I tried online, phone, many different days ;/