Teenage daughter
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Baths now take hours......they involve a tablet...ipod and cell phone.  Music coming from the bathroom and singing.  

I like a happy kid.
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    lol
  • missy545missy545
    lol until she's in there for 3 hours getting ready! That what mine does.
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    @missy545....that part is in the bedroom - LOL

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • MorganD
    Wow. My parents would have had a fit!lol (Not to rain on the parade either, but make sure she's keeping the water hot!! If it cools off too much, she could get a UTI. No fun!)
  • I wish I wish i could have hot water enough to fill my tub---- we have a TINY water heater!!!   Good for her-- honestly I still haven't mastered it myself.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Happy teen happy mom w e at least know where this teen is ahmmmmm
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    @MorganD....I keep hearing it get replenished, so she must keep adding hot - lol - thanks for that though - I didn't realize.

@BoogieWoogiesMom - yeah - I go in to take a long bath and think I have been in there a long time...and it is like 10 - 15 minutes.  LOL

@grammalibby - yeah  
    :D

• GingersnapGingersnap
    :)) I read the thread title and thought, "May God have mercy on your soul." But it turned out to be quite pleasant.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • undercoverbanana
    my daugher does that. she takes forever in the shower and has  c.d. player in the bathroom. after years of her being so unhappy as a young teen, i am happy that she's primping......
    i'm nekkid.
  • MorganD
    @sidsmommy3 Well, my mom and sister get chronic UTIs, so I know all the tricks. (I'm the lucky duck that just got small feet and no ass. :) )
  • sunnymommasunnymomma

:)) I read the thread title and thought, "May God have mercy on your soul." But it turned out to be quite pleasant.

My first thought was sympathy lol 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • Newb

BWAHAHAHA! I thought the same thing, @gingersnap!
  • Newb
    Eek! Sorry about the double post!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    LOL - it is ok!

She is currently sleeping - recovering from her day trip to New York with my brother and sister yesterday!

• WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie

Times 4...
    I also thought *Uh oh...*
    (Mom of teens here)

She had a water protector over the tablet right?
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    @WickedDunkieJunkie....tablet doesn't actually go in the tub...she puts a towel over the side and leans on it...tablet is on the rug outside the tub.

I kind of freaked about that.