Wake the Fuck up Kids!!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Dh and I have been up for an hour, waiting for the kids to get up. Its now 6:48. I'm waking their asses up! Lol. I just can't wait any longer!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Mine are already on the kitchen table assembling their Legos... They were up at 6. Wich is an improvement over last year where they were up at 4am...
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • CinnaCinna
    Its thundering here you would think that would wake him up but no still sound asleep
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • momofeveryonemomofeveryone
    omg imdying! wake upalready!!!!!!
    i want a nap. and some chocolate. who's with me?!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Yeah....I am waking Sarah up in a few - just make my coffee...Lianna will be here around 11 (I DO NOT LIKE HAVING BOTH OF MY KIDS HERE CHRISTMAS MORNING!)

Sorry for the shouty caps!

Merry Christmas everyone!  xoxoxo
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Two months of shopping, 6 hours of wrapping, and its over in 10 minutes. lol.

Don't be a dick.
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    Mine were up at 3! And every half hour until 5:30 until we let them get up lol
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • LLBLLB
    I made mine wait until 8 to open gifts. They opened their stockings at 7.

I Still only got 4 hours of sleep!

I'm Making dh deal with assembling stuff while I sit and relax with a cup of coffee... I bought and wrapped it all so he gets to assemble!

Gotta get the bird in the oven by 10 though so only 30 minutes of relaxing for me.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    My dh is asleep. Lol. Guess i'll have to make breakfast instead of him. Meh...maybe i'll not feed him. Lol

Don't be a dick.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    katz_meow said:

Two months of shopping, 6 hours of wrapping, and its over in 10 minutes. lol.

I know, right? Aint that a bitch!
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    DS 5 had to be reminded what day it was , lol. We asked him he didn't know. We said is it Christmas ? He said no ! We said yes it is and he started bouncing. Lol. Santa couldn't put the stuff under the tree so he left a note on where to find it , in the tree. DS 13 didn't see the note and was so upset at first. Santa forgot us !!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • momma2A
    As bad as I wanted dd up, she is a bear when she gets woken up. I waited until just before 9 and woke her. I'd been up since 7 waiting for her. She was not impressed but got over it after about 20min
  • BlessieBlessie
    Offspring needs a nap already. I wish they had slept in!
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Yeah no stocking filled here... I hidden the stuff in the guest bedroom.... wich was occupied by my InLaws... So I said since baby was up a lot during the night, Santa did not want to get caught. Will bring it tonight.

Mommy fail 
    :-q
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • 456Imamom
    DS2 slept till after 7:30am.... which is a miracle! He's usually up by 6am every day. I was ecstatic to sleep in, but poor DH, his alarm for work (which I sleep right through) went off at 4:45 am. Poor guy couldn't get back to sleep. Lucky for me he washed the dishes that were pilled up in the kitchen, unloaded and reloaded (and ran) the dishwasher and baked the breakfast loaf (prepared the night before).
    I woke up to a well rested toddler, a clean kitchen and fresh baked breakfast. Best Christmas ever!!!!!! 
    :x
  • CrashCrash
    My kids were up at 4:30. Seriously. Go back to bed! One went back to sleep, one I'm pretty sure laid in bed and read a book, the other I went to bed with because I didn't think she'd go back to sleep. And...she didn't. She kept us both awake with her fidgeting. Argh!
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    My dh had enough waiting and woke ours at 7 they bounced out if bed though. Now they wont go to sleep...wtf
  • kcsmommykcsmommy
    Ha Ha that is funny I was up for the past three nights wrapping gifts until between 2 and 4 am. On Christmas Eve I was up until about three thirty wrapping and organizing gifts since DH decided since Christmas/Yule was my thing I was on my own (Thanks!!). Since he was sprawled over the entire bed I just climbed in bed with my son.
    When he woke me up at 6 am to open gifts I had told him we just went to bed and Santa probably hasn't come yet and he better go back to sleep before Santa skips us over, he was back to sleep before I was LMAO and we all slept in until 9:30am. 
    :)) \:D/
  • SuperMomx3SuperMomx3
    My 3 boys were up at 7:30am, which is normal for the most part.  However, my SO and his son (20 yrs old) got woken up by me at 8am.  I was so ready to get the day over with and get everything cleaned up.  My older 2 played on their notebook thingys all day and I was good with that!!!
  • MorganD
    I did the same thing. It was almost 7 and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran into their room yelling SANTA CAME!! I'm pretty sure I scared some gray hairs onto  my toddler.lol