Snarky snark Grinch Bitch fest; enter here
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    Sometimes you gotta let it out and you can't say it to those who are pissing you off. Christmas or Holiday happenings present so many opportunities for our Grinch side to fester.

Let it rip!!

You and me, we go way back.
  • LLBLLB
    Awe crap I already let all mine out in another thread! I'm sure ill have more at some point tomorrow (actually today since its 1am here.)
  • undercoverbanana
    dinner turned out great. Turned out all the gifts I got for the kids were things they had already bought, or didn't need. ....i feel bad because they really put thought into what they got me. So the day after Christmas, I'm just going to return everything and get them gift cards.....the only thing they are able to use and like are the pillows I made each of them. Thank god. Because I sewed them each a body pillow by hand, in the softest fleece I could find, and in their favorite colors.
    i'm nekkid.
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    I'm so fucking glad my BIL is here for Christmas to groan and bitch about my kids watching Polar Express at low volume on my laptop (TV would be too loud). It's our tradition and his toddlers are sleeping in the other ends of our big house. For the 8 yrs prior to his kids birth, I got yelled at if I asked people to be quiet, they would watch TV at HIGH ASS volume, yell and laugh like maniacs, not help me with the kids and I would have to stay in the bedroom making sure my 3 babies stayed asleep. I stuck it out and missed holiday celebrations so others could enjoy themselves and because I knew it was temporary. Fuck you BIL for making my kids feel like shit about their tradition. When is it MY KIDS turn to enjoy the holidays!!?
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    LLB said:

Awe crap I already let all mine out in another thread! I'm sure ill have more at some point tomorrow (actually today since its 1am here.)

me too!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    Now that we're all here together, I wish my family would open up dialogue about my brother's mental issues so they could see in person how delusional my mother is when she defends him.
  • WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    It ain't over yet! Christmas dinner is on it's way... my extended family is staying til after new years. Oh. Joy.
  • DreamerDreamer
    I know Christmas isnt about the presents.... but it still would have been nice if XH would have thought to let the "kids" buy me a gift... I took the trouble of getting something for him.. 
    There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. Which one are you?
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    you know we have to wrap presents yet you go over to play video games and smoke for hours anyway!?! asshole I am so mad and irritated you know I am in a ton of pain right now!!! fuck you!
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    I hate mother fuckers who dress their fucking ugly ass dogs up for Christmas... I'm pretty sure your dog hates you because you're a cunt, and even more when you put a sweater on him
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
  • CrashCrash
    My cat was quite happy wearing his sparkly blue sweater today, @foulmouthedsailor....I could send you a pic to prove it....
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
    @curious :-L I no longer have any respect for you, joking
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
  • undercoverbanana
    @foulmouthedsailor lol!!! i would love to put a hoodie on my pup if I could. She won't even wear a collar or a harness. She throws herself on the ground and screams like a two year old. Antlers, no. Sweater, no. But if another dog is willing to wear them, i will say awwwww..........
    i'm nekkid.
  • undercoverbanana
    Dinner went great...and the rest...well, I will probably be in the confessional tonight. My Mexican Spanish was very entertaining to dds Guatemalan bf. And he brought Honduran tamales.....yummy and intruiging. And totally different. I am going to learn how to make them. Asap. Tomorrow, turkey quesadillas and margaritas, and fuck everybody but the furbies.
    i'm nekkid.
  • LoveLove
    MIL came over upon DH's request to take some family photos, so we could all be in them, in front of the tree.
    She used my very awesome and easy-to-point-and-shoot digital camera, and took about 15ish.

Every
    one
    is
    blurry.

community-manager

• CrashCrash

Does he look unhappy? Well?
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • wonderwomanx3
    @curious - I'd be very very afraid. That cat is going to piss in your face tonight while you sleep. He looks like he has anger management issues. Lol
  • kittenkitty00
    Time to return presents. Ds11 busted me told him Santa just left and i was taking pics. Then he comes back out saying he cant resist he wants to see. Little shit santa is next door ill have him come back and get those presents u see.
  • LLBLLB
    Oh no! @kittenkitty00 getting busted is always my worst fear!

I was in the process of putting gifts under the tree and thought I heard little footsteps! Thank goodness it was the dog not a child for me though!
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I keep hearing DS moving around and getting up and going to the bathroom. I think he is checking under the tree. Lol stinker insisted the tree go in his room. So this year Santa put a note under tree that says look in the kitchen.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • kittenkitty00
    He is 11 so he knows but still pretends for sis. Sometimes he is pretty convincing only cuz he knows im santa and wont give him anything his excitement got best this year cuz he is expecting dsi. Its hidden though lol
  • LLBLLB
    Well shit! Dd is awake! It's 3am I was just crawling into bed when I hear the sweetest little voice saying "mommy" jump up and run down the hallway.

She had a dream that Santa skipped our house this year. 10 minutes of trying to convince her that Santa will come she just needs to go back to sleep! Please stay in bed dear child! Momma needs at least a few hours of sleep!
  • kittenkitty00
    Im sleeping on couch. Half to gaurd half so i can see kids faces when wake up
  • realtormomrealtormom
    My inlaws had my older dd stay with them this weekend. We fly out for a weeks vacation with my folks tonight. Those aholes got her sick!!!!!!!!
    The past has a vote, not a veto ~ Moredecai Kaplan
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    So not looking forward to spending the afternoon with the in laws. They love me and they are not awful, but just boring as fuck!! Sometimes a half hour goes by and nobody has said a fucking word!!
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • lefty63
    My sister hosted dinner last night, her and my niece were in pissy moods. I offered to help, was turned down so I grabbed a glass of wine and sat down. She later complained because no one helped. Also, their two large dogs were in the house and bugging everyone at dinner, when I suggested they be put outside for a while I was told that it was mean. They go outside all the time. Bonus was that the dog licked the tray of m&m's and my sister removed the top layer because that's all he touched. gross. Btw, I have a dog and he goes outside when we have company.

I'll have to see what today brings with my husband's family, they thrive on drama.
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I have a bitch today.  A good friend of ours was telling me how she only does stockings and a couple larger presents for her two daughters.  I see her numerous Instagram posts on FB this morning, and her tree is completely surrounded with tons of presents.  We love this family dearly, but this year we had 3 presents under the tree for DD, and these guys complain about being hard up for money.  It's just like, don't fool yourself.  You aren't the ones using the food bank and thanking your lucky stars that your DD is too young to really understand Xmas because you've completely failed at making it even look like Santa came.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • DemandaDemanda
    My boyfriend bought me a record of a band he loves and I hate. Thanks, dude. Everything else was awesome so I don't want to complain too much, but geez... He knows how much I despise hardcore. Or so I thought.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • BlessieBlessie
    Evey year I go over what I'm getting DS6 with my ex so we don't get hime the same stuff. He does his Christmas on Christmas Eve and we get him Christmas Day. I called him with the list of stuff i got, he hadn't even gone shopping yet, we reviewed the lists that DS made for each house for Santa, they were completely different anyway. He opens his "Big Present from Santa" this morning... "Hey! It's an Eagle Talon Castle, just like I got at Daddy's." I already had it set up al cool draped in wrapping paper. Completely meh. Between myself and my parents we got every single toy and accessory to go with it, which the ex didn't, but opening that Castle was supposed to be the big moment. Motherfucking piece of shit didn't even have it on the list for his house.

Then my Turkey lost it's foreskin, an hour in to cooking. The main course for not just my family, (parents, kids, bros, and one SIL) but somehow SIL's family (sis, and parents) got invitee. She is awesome. They are NOT. Plus my disabled uncle, cousin with CP, and a couple other misfits. There is no ham, half the family won't eat it. My turkey is the main and only course and I don't k now if I can save it.

And that motherfucking piece of shit stole my moment of getting to see the look on DS's face. I had to ask my parents got money to buy the damn thing instead of a present for me. I could kill him.

Oh, and this is the first Christmas since my husband and I seperated. And he is here. For "the kids". :(
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

So not looking forward to spending the afternoon with the in laws. They love me and they are not awful, but just boring as fuck!! Sometimes a half hour goes by and nobody has said a fucking word!!

My il's are the same way! Lol and bil falls asleep in the chairs after every meal!

My bitch- I shopped for dh. Went out numerous times and picked out stuff he wants/needs.

What did I get? Gift cards. So he went to the fucking grocery store and just grabbed gift cards. Ugh. Men.
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    I HATE that my oldest does not live with me anymore.  And they are stopping her her BF's moms on the way because it is on the way.

I am your mother and I want you first. 

Other than that...Sarah loved her gifts!  And, I am happy too.

BUT, I want them both here.  Fuck.

Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • squishsquish
    @katz_meow im with you. I spend time finding unique gifts for Dh that match his interests. I love giving gifts and think they reflect just how well I know the person.

I got cheap boots and crappy perfume that smells like old lady and makes me sneeze. At least he's learned to keep the receipts.
  • pennypenny
    "Ooooh, a new bike! I don't like that one."

Merry Christmas to you, too, you little shit.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Kid gets up way to early... Df is sleeping kid is bugging me for food. ive slept 2 hours been up to hours on my 3rd cup of coffee and 4th cigarette... we gotta be at the familys house in 2 hours for zmas day part doux! to afford xmas i get my xmas kitty next this coming weekend i heard but were are doing christmas with the kids and my family saturday... i want my purry little ball of fur.. id curl up with my over grown puppy but he stinks.. and has a licking fetish...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Well, it 9am and my asshole brother still isn't here...don't know why I fucking bothered to drive 6 hours to be with "family" if he isn't fucking going to spend time with his only sister and niece!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    You know @meandmy243, never since you said you're getting a kitty I keep browsing the pet section on cl looking for free kittens! Damn, I said no more litter boxes, but oh my gosh little baby kitties are hard to resist...
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • deviantqueendeviantqueen
    My bitch is my xh is in the hospital with pancreatitis, his 3rd time in 3 yrs, he won't talk to his kids on the phone, but will talk to his friends and I took the kids to his mom's to get their Christmas presents from her and his brothers. Got to spend 6 hrs hanging out with his family at least they were nice to me. And after I do Christmas at my parents I have to take the kids to see his grandma and then to his dad's house because even if he wasn't in the hospital he still wouldn't be allowed over.
    The brag is that I got presents under the tree this year. My parents took the kids shopping for me and then one of my contractors gave my kids a gife card to Target to give to me:)
    Curious said:

Does he look unhappy? Well?
    He's happy because he's in an oatmeal box, if he fits he sits

@curious I was referring to my neighbors el chupacobra looking little fucking PTSD psycho pug... But I'm still not fond of animals dressed up, shits not natural
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Do not get me started......I am pre diabetic under contro w meds what does DH get me ? With no imagination I guess I am lucky to get anything ok here goes Willy Womka ,2 big dark choc bars , 1 lg lg lg Ferrero Rocher , 2 bags of Godiva gems caramel and a box of turtles. What the fuck ? I am not into candy a lot so I will be nibbling till next Christmas oh yes and 2 boxes of kcups for my caffeine habit. Did I say NO IMAGINATION NO SPARK NO ANYTHING
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    squish said:

@katz_meow im with you. I spend time finding unique gifts for Dh that match his interests. I love giving gifts and think they reflect just how well I know the person.

I got cheap boots and crappy perfume that smells like old lady and makes me sneeze. At least he's learned to keep the receipts.

Same here! I got mom, dad, and Dh all stuff that I knew they would love(and they did). I got $$ in a card from parents and nothing from Dh.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    More useless shit to clutter up my house. Fuck.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Wtf twins got a PSP each and the oldest is pissed because she just got a very expensive digital camera that she asked for. But is pouting because she didn't get one too. Fuckkk I can never win. I hate Christmas
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • DemandaDemanda
    @gramalibby- you can send those Ferero Rochers my way :D
    I didn't get a single one this year
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • LLBLLB
    Fucking defective furby keeps saying the same thing over and over again and won't do ANYTHING else! Looked up what's its saying and it is apparently "good morning"

Tried changing the batteries, no go! Tried resetting it, no go!

It's 2pm I've been listening to you say the EXACT same thing for 5 hours now! Shut the fuck up about morning and do something else! ANYTHING else please!!!
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    My parents came over, I'm surprised dad bothered.
    He comes in, gawks at my kids presents. I let the lil ones show Granny n Pawpaw how they drive their power wheels, and the only thing Pawpaw says the wholes effn time is "those are just to big for the house" and then tells my kids to be quiet in their own home on Christmas Day.
    Not so much as a Merry Christmas from them.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    I feel so ridiculously ungrateful... :(

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read.
    So Daniel got me a Kindle PaperWhite for Christmas.
    I open the paper & my first thought was, "Really? This was all you could think of?"

Confusing right?
    I love to read ... but I love BOOKS.
    He had said back in July, near our anniversary, that he was thinking of getting me a Nook. And I jokingly, yet seriously, said no thanks. I prefer actual books.
    That if I was ever going to get an e-reader... I'd go with Kindle since I have the app... but I'd do the Fire since it's more like a tablet etc.

He got the PaperWhite because he figures I won't need the bedside light on.
    Without the bedside light, I get intense migraines...

Poor guy can't win...

I'll use it... I just never would have bought it for myself. Cause I really didn't want one.
    :(
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• Luvlyssa
    @wickeddunkiejunkie trade the paperwhite for a fire... they're pretty cheap too. also you can mess with the back light, font size etc to make it easier to read. I love books too but I admit... I'm IN love with my kindle. I love having 100's of books at my finger tips... bored with a book? start a new one! reading a series and finish one? next one is right there! oh and use pixelofink.com they do free and cheap books on amazon :) some are kinda terrible others are GREAT. 
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls

The crotch fruit fell into line and survived the night....

We did breakfast for dinner and then I skipped out with Jeff to my friends house for her annual enchilada feed.....not the best enchiladas BUT the patron flows like a river!!!!!!

CF slept in.....and I finally made them get up at 7......after the paper orgy I went back to bed and just now decided I can't sleep the day away in this tequila como....time for coffee.....fuck christmas.....I got the shits....

I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    DH is at work, DD is playing with her new LeapPad, the place is a fucking disaster, and I don't feel like cleaning. I didn't take home enough Christmas dinner leftovers for both DD's and my dinner and DH's lunch, which means I have to cook something. I popped some frozen canneloni into the oven, and it's disgusting. It's like cat food canneloni. Fucking gross! So I have to come up with another idea for supper and I don't fucking feel like cooking again. I don't have anything else quick and effortless to make.  
    Plus, I have always hated Christmas afternoon. All the fun is over, everything is closed, and I just feel blah. Maybe I'll order in if I can find a restaurant that delivers and is open.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @Blessie - what. a. dick.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell