My Goals
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I need to do this so everytime I get down on myself I can reprioratize my shit lol

Freedom shit
    1. Buy a Damn car!!!
    2. Learn to drive car I don't care if that means I'm driving around the neighborhood with no license for a month just get out there and drive bitch
    3. Get a fucking license ( this day I will party like there is no tomorrow)

Physical shit
    1. Walk girl walk I don't care if its 10min a day just walk!!!
    2. Put down the Damn chocolate down I don't care how stressed you are chocolate is a short term fix for a long term problem!
    3. Buy some sexy clothes!! Make yourself feel sexy!!
    4.Go out by yourself at least every other week doesn't mean go hang out with friends this means go eat out by yourself or go watch a movie in the theater by yourself. You deserve it!

Psychological shit
    1. STOP blaming it all on yourself
    2. Get councilling
    3. Get your fucking meds before you explode!!!

Motherly shit
    1. Do something fun with your kid once a week
    2. Do everything you need to do to help your child without killing yourself he's not better off without you!!
    3. Ask for help if you need it he has special needs you are only human!
    4. Do something calming everyday with your child (bathing together, reading together anything)

I will edit as need be but I NEED this up here so I can get support from you guys!
    And please feel free to make your own shit lists lol
  • momoffiveteensmomoffiveteens
    If you need help or just to talk to someone please feel free to hit me up. You can text, email, or call me. I think I need to do some of those myself. 
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Thanks @momoffiveteens I can always talk I just have a hard time letting people into the craziness that is me lol
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    hmmm.. I might have to steal some of these!  It's tough with special needs.  Often times I think it would be so much easier to bash my head into the wall into my brains start splattering out.  I know arguing with a brick would be much more yielding. sigh. It's not always easy! Good Luck! You have my support!!!!
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    @Dragonbabyx3 I so had to bang my head on the wall the other day I just couldn't take it anymore lol Now I'm left with a bruised forehead so yeah I understand you lol
  • beachmommybeachmommy
    Did @proudpalsymamma just say she banged a scrotum on her head til her head was bruised??? YOU ROCK!!!

Seriously though - great idea here- now get out there and drive (sans chocolate)
    My beach is still Sandy....
    @ProudPalsyMamma I am at my wits end with DS5 the last few weeks. His meds aren't working anymore. Need to make a drs appt to get them either upped or changed. But I am trying to figure out how much meds is too much meds for him. its so damn frustrating!!!
  • ProudPalsyMamma

Did @proudpalsymamma just say she banged a scrotum on her head til her head was bruised??? YOU ROCK!!!

Seriously though - great idea here- now get out there and drive (sans chocolate)

Oh My God it was supposed to say 'So'

• ProudPalsyMamma
    @Dragonbabyx3 Ohh yeah my sons Bacloflen makes him have insomnia in about to try melatonin I can't do the sleepless nights anymore
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I just pissed myself laughing @beachmommy thanks!!!
    @beachmommy lmfao somehow I didnt catch that!  The sleep deprivation must be getting to me... need...more...coffee....

@ProudPalsyMamma We both needed that!  My son is on Adderall 10mgs twice daily and it causes insomnia, as well as not wanting to eat. Fucking side effects. He's already too skinny...  and he takes meds to make him sleep... But omg... It's a pain.  I just wish I could do something else. I wish I knew of a med that didnt cause those side effects... then again.. insomnia runs in my family bad.  I have been having a particularly bad bout with it the last few weeks. Melatonin doesn't work on me, neither do perscription meds. It sucks. grrrrr...
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Have you tried trazadone for yourself??
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Goal 1 COMPLETE BITCHES!!!! I got a Damn car YEEEEAAAAHHH
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Omg CONGRATULATIONS! soo proud of you! ::happy dance ::: \m/
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Thank you!!!
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I need to bump this up for my own well being .....as of now I have gotten a permit so the license thing will happen in a month.....I bought some girly clothes and some sexy make up..........and as of today I ha e asked for help even though I feel so weak asking
  • KiinuKiinu
    I'm glad you asked for help. Asking for help is a strong thing to do, one person can not do everything on their own indefinitely.

YAY!! nice clothes and a permit! You're doing awesome on your list!
  • WinginItWinginIt
    Make sure you get your hair did for the actual license.  I find it counteracts the way they manage to always make you look weird.    
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    That walking bit and buying sexy clothes....can I tell you how much of self esteem booster those two are!!! I started walking more because of the fitness challenge and started getting all fit and trim (stayed the same size pants, but hell the pants were all fitting better) I went bought myself a few pairs of skinny jeans and some cute shirts. I feel AWESOME! And I can tell it's carrying over to other aspects in my life.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • KrabbyKay
    +crosses MarySunshine off the list+ I can't believe you can wear SKINNY JEANS!! Bitch. :P 

@ProudPalsyMama wow you are CRACKIN!!!! I could use a few doings off your list, myself!! AWESOME you got a car, have you been zipping around the neighborhood yet?????
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    @KrabbyKay no I am going to the dMV this week to get it legal then hell yeah I will be driving til I am damn sure I can pass my test
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    @krabbykay Let me bend over so you can see where you can kiss... :-* LOL :x
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Needed to come back to this!! I got my car legal .....then my turn signals quit working my dad said he will fix it I just have to buy the part......I'm getting my license Monday.....bad things...I'm sucking at doing calming things with my kid I'm still not.on my meds and I keep blaming myself for EVERYTHING!!
  • beachmommybeachmommy

@proudpalsymamma - glad to see you are back! 

Big hugs!

Good luck on your license test!

• just_mejust_me
    Aside from the driving thing this could sooo be my list! Bravo to you for posting it and keeping us updated. Best of luck...and keep us updated! Yay! \:D/
    I can't be perfect all the time...so give it up already!
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Sounds like a great list!! You can do it I have faith in you!
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Going to get my license in the morning wish me luck
  • DreamerDreamer
    Best of Luck @ProudPalsyMamma  SMojo coming at ya
    There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. Which one are you?
  • Lakegirl34
    Good luck @proudpalsymamma!
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Good luck!
  • beachmommybeachmommy
    How did you do @proudpalsymamma?  Are you a proud driver??
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I am in fact a very proud driver :) :) :)
  • DreamerDreamer
    Awesome!! image
    There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. Which one are you?
  • CalliopemarieCalliopemarie
    Woo hoo!!
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    Thank you guys!!
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Yay!!!! Congrats on you're new found freedom!
  • sharkmommy
    =D>