@marysunshine and shate98
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    OMG - you wonderful ladies made my day!!!

Thank you so much for my presents!  I love my mug and it WILL be on my desk at work.  And...there is a Starbucks at the hospital!

You are both so amazing and I love you bunches!  Thank you again for thinking of me.

xoxoxoxoxo
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    >:D<

I was hoping it got there today! You deserve it! Glad you liked it!! :-)
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Thank you so much!!! I am still smiling!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
    Good!
    FYI Those crap things I added in the box are supposed to be ornaments. LOL I've been on a "homemade" kick lately. Crafting is my addiction. Craft supplies are my drugs.

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    They are awesome!!!  Sarah already has them on the tree and they look fantastic!!!!!

• shate98shate98
    phew! I never saw this thread but was searching for a different thread and this popped up! Glad you like it! :)

@MarySunshine DS loves the ornament you gave him/me. I'm on a crafting kick too. I might have to steal your pattern :P
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
    @shate98 I used a YouTube video! I'll post it in the crafting/hobby section for you!