Digital ScrapBooking
  • PhotoGrlPhotoGrl
    Digital Scrapbooking!

Hi there ladies!! Does anyone do any digital scrapbooking?? Im really interesed in it and would love to try and make a book for my daughter. Does anyone know of any good online sites that are free ore really cheap and good to get started with it??
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato

• kittenkitty00
    I do and love it.... try best buy for program called scrapbooks plus it runs about 5.00 and i love it. Can save as jpeg and print all pages to print as big picture pages
  • PhotoGrlPhotoGrl
    OMG yay!! Thank you!!! im going to look into that.
    i have already downloaded a ton of free "papers" and elements for the pages, and need a better way of organizing them on my compter. its a big mess in a million different folders right now.

• tothemoonandbacktothemoonandback
    It's free to 'try', but ordering a book comes at a cost.. but I just made a recipe book for my mom using Mixbook and I LOVED it.. I'm not super crafty or creative but it turned out absolutely beautiful.
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
  • shate98shate98
    I use Shutterfly. It's free to upload and create a project, but costs money to order books. NEVER order books at cost. They always run deals, there are always coupon codes to be found, and you can get free books by throwing scrapbooking parties or being in a scrapbooking party (even if you don't attend). Also, pampers rewards can get you free books with them too.
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    I use this website called cropmom.  It's just www.cropmom.com.  
    Here is a Christmas one that I made from last Christmas.
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism
  • kittenkitty00
    Here are some i did all i had to do was add pics. Double click and save. Lol
  • kittenkitty00
    image. image
  • kittenkitty00
    Wish i still had disc. Once downloaded you dont need disc anymore so i passed along.
  • bendorbreak bendorbreak
    I do! I love it. And since im broke i grt most of my pieces for free. What kind of stuff are you looking for? I made this one for fall for Brinley. I used a modified template and a free mini kit. I cant think of the designer right now but i can look it up later.
  • PhotoGrlPhotoGrl
    I do! I love it. And since im broke i grt most of my pieces for free. What kind of stuff are you looking for? I made this one for fall for Brinley. I used a modified template and a free mini kit. I cant think of the designer right now but i can look it up later.

I LOVE THIS!!! So super cute. This is what im looking to do. I just signed up for a account though scrap girls. Im super excited because there is a TON of free stuff on there!!!

• 2callmemommy2callmemommy

I just downloaded a program called Craft Artist. It's from http://www.daisytrail.com/free_stuff.html. It's a lite version of their pro program but it's completely free. It's not a trial or anything. A few of the editing tools are locked in the free version but it's not a big deal. The only part that sucks is that you can only save files in .craft not .jpg. So I have to open up my project in another program after I save it (Like paint, photo shop or skitch) then convert it to jpg. It's a lot of work but worth it because it's free. Plus after you download the program there are tons of free kits, and templates you can download free. I made this last night with it.

Photo: I'm awesome. Look what I made!

• Jessiesmom
    I don't use it that much...but not because of it, because of me...but there is a site called smilebox.
  • bendorbreak bendorbreak

i made a new one from a blog train that was out over the summer. i need to change the text to white i think but i like it.

• JustAConfusedMamaJustAConfusedMama
    Here is one I made from his first trip to the beach and from my birthday celebration.  image
    If you would like to sponsor me for the Imagine Walk for Autism in April, for my friend's son please click the below link and donate.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfamily/12th-imagine-walk-and-family-fun-day-for-autism