Fat Mom With a Skinny Baby
  • ImWendyImWendy
    Whenever I see a skinny baby and a huge mom it pisses me off!

Like (1)
    Hug (4)
    OMG, Me Too! (2)

Huh? Why?? Do you think the mom is eating all the food and the baby is starving? Is this a shit-stirring confession or the truth?
    deus ex machina
  • Anonymous
    Lately, I automatically think shit stirrer. BUT there are some realy loser people out there with access to oxygen so they keep on breathing.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    @anon Yeah... That's why I questioned it.

@lizzwizzy I think it depends on your stance of whether she should or not. lol.

Personally, I'm still 50lbs overweight (but trying to do something about that!), but my kids are thin in a very healthy way because I don't raise them the way my parents raised me. My oldest is gaining weight, though, because we live with my parents until I finish school, and they do the same shit they used to do to me. He's not fat or anything, just starting to get a little chubby. :( I don't want him to deal with what I've had to deal with.
    deus ex machina
  • Anonymous
    My DS is super skinny, he's built like his gpa. My DD is a chunker, she's built like her mama. I guess when we all go out, people think I starve him.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    lol. Give that boy back his food!
    deus ex machina
  • I always let my daughter have a bite of my cheeseburger!
  • LoveLove
    Spawn has got to where he will pull food out of my mouth. Dammit ! That's MY tater tot ! Give it BACK !!!
    Of course, he's wasting away to nothing cuz his momma don't feed him :(

community-manager

• ImWendyImWendy
    ROFL!!!! @soupermom I thought the same thing!!!! That's why I did the title like that. lol. THANK YOU for getting me!

I'm seriously not kidding when I say this. It pisses me off when I fix my plate and my kids try to eat it all. lol. They have a whole plate of their own sitting RIGHT THERE! Back the fuck up, bucko!
    deus ex machina
  • LoveLove
    Awwww man. Now I'm gonna be singing that all damn day. Fat guy in a littttttle coat !

community-manager

• I am fat and my daughter is skinny. She is a picky eater and has a super high metabolism. And I am pretty sure I have a thyroid problem. I also have a huge amount of muscle so the OP and go jump in a lake.
  • sanityseekersanityseeker
    Im like joey on friends, I DONT SHARE FOOD...

my kids are both active and thin, I was too once upon a time, I just hope we are teaching them better than we were taught. (is that spelled right, it doesnt even look like a word...)
    "If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" -Castiel
    "Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” -Dobby
    Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    @sanityseeker Taught. Yep. That's right. lol. Don't you hate when that happens?
    deus ex machina
  • PreownedbrunettePreownedbrunette
    I do have a thyroid problem. Sucks! Hubby is skinny. So.... 1 kid is skinny like him and 1 is fat like me. Both are well rounded, insanely popular at school, very intelligent, and healthy. So I don't care what strangers think. And anyway..... if I was gonna starve my kid, I probably wouldn't let him out in public......
  • InsanityandChaosInsanityandChaos
    My DS is so skinny I worry about him being malnourished! It's hard to get him to eat healthy food, or any food at all! But his doctor says he's perfectly healthy so I think I'm ok. And yeah, I'm about 25 or 30 pounds overweight! What's with all the sucky mean posts lately?
  • breezybreezy
    I don't share food or I would starve. The DS (12) has a hallowed leg... Never really understood the teen boy stigma until about a year ago. He will eat his then his little brothers all the while eyeing his next victim, which is usually my bagel/salad/sandwich. And he use to he a picky eater. Now anything goes. He might even mention that he hates mustard while eating 4 hotdogs with mustard. He is skinny as a rail btw.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    I'm still trying to figure out why the OC confessed this. I'm honestly curious! I wish she'd come tell us! Does anyone have an idea other than that the mom is eating up all the food?
    deus ex machina
  • it seems as if you're damned if you do and damned if you don't depending on your audience... if you see a skinny baby you're upset, if you see a 'fat' baby you're upset...OY with the poodles already! (using you as whoever it applies to not anyone specific)
  • supermommy
    Since there was more space left on the confession limit I'm gonna go out on a limb and say troll. Someone who knew this confession would be brought to the MB. I've seen several confessions about confessing things just to rile up the MB regulars.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    @supermommy I wondered the same, but it was really weird. lol. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Say why, dammit!
    deus ex machina
  • primalmommaprimalmomma
    this reminds me of Bill Engvall the comedian when he's talking about the County Fair.

There's this couple walking along at the county fair. The big woman has a little scraggly man hanging off her and he say meekly, "you gonna finish that corn husk pumpkin' ??" she glares at him and chews. She responds in her husky manlike voice, "oh hush, I'll feed you when it's time."
    “I did then what I knew to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” (Maya Angelou)
    http://www.primalmomma.com
  • CAAMommyCAAMommy
    I'm overweight and my oldest is overweight and my 2 youngest are small, so I guess me and my oldest are eating my younger girls food, lol.
  • AnonUser24
    Lol @primalmomma I don't know why but I always see couples that fit that description.
  • Meg
    I am a chubby momma. I feed my kids they just have their fathers metabolism. He was 150 lbs until his 37th birthday. I hope they don't get my metabolism. Then they would eat nothing and still gain weight!
  • hercrazymomma
    I am fat, yep I said it. My daughter is SKINNY. My DH is SKINNY. I always wonder if people are singing that song, one of these things is not like the other, when we are out together. She for sure takes after my DH and for that I'm thankful. I'm sure people judge but I don't give a crap. Better a fat mom & skinny kid than a skinny mom and fat kid I guess?

I do wish everyone in our house was thin though :(
  • AnonUser24
    Aw I totally didn't mean to sound rude or like I was judging about seeing lots of couples that fit that description. My parents were the same way.
  • hercrazymomma
    @freedomlover ooh, I didn't think you were being rude, sorry. My CAPS were more for how skinny they are not in reaction to your post. I do wish everyone in our house was thin though :)
  • AnonUser24
    Oh good I didn't want you to think I was being a bitch whew!
  • hercrazymomma
    Nah, I'm just super sensitive about how chubby I am :( My dughter though said she likes it better than skinny mom's cuz I'm better to snuggle with. Never sure if I should laugh or cry when she says that!!!! She's awesome.
  • If it makes you feel any better, my dd saw a sumo wrestler and said hey mummy look it's you! :(
  • hercrazymomma
    @jellybelly that made me laugh and I needed a laugh tonight!!!!
  • @hercrazymomma glad I could be of some use.. I'll go cry in the corner now :( lol j/k :p
  • AnonUser24
    Aw @jellybelly :(
  • hercrazymomma
    oh my gosh @jellybelly I only laughed because I could totally hear mine saying it to me, I'm sorry. I bet I can out sumo you :)
    DH asked me the other day why my belly was so "jiggly". At first I wanted to cry, then I just said that not all of us can look like Halle Berry. Totally over his head, but it made me feel better! Especially since he was snuggled up in my "jiggly" belly cuddling me and didn't seem to be that put off by it!
  • @hercrazymomma lol I bet not :p It's all good I thought it was mostly funny at the time anyway.

@freedomlover lol I don't mind now :)
  • CAAMommyCAAMommy
    Wow, what's with this today? My mom grabbed my stomach and said woah, what's that?
    Good thing it was my mother or I would have cut that bitch. Lol.
    I'd cut that bitch even if it was my Mom, lol! Little kids are one thing, another woman doing it would get knocked out! Actually my Mom just said the other day, "Umm honey, I just noticed how really ginormous your boobs have gotten lately" it totally cracked me up especially since my Dad had said they were "out of control" a few weeks prior. I gain weight and the first place it goes is my boobs and my face for some reason. I look ridiculous.
  • Anonymous
    That's a very strange thing to say. So if the kid was fat and the mom was skinny, does that make her a good mom because we're assuming she's not eating and giving it all to her child?
  • ImWendyImWendy
    @insanityandChaos OMG ME TOO! No matter how skinny I am, I always have a fat face and tig ole bitties. lol

@anon Logical I know. That's why I reacted to it. I just really wonder where they're coming from. Surely it's not that they assume the mother is starving the child because she eats it all. Right??
    deus ex machina