It was funny the first time...
  • VegantasticVegantastic

DS3 doesn't know how to whistle, but he thinks he does. Since he was about 2, he purses his lips and makes a high pitched squeaky sound that sounds a little like a whistle, but more torturously ear piercing than anything. It was funny and cute the first million times, but now it's GETTING OLD!!! lol We keep trying to teach him to whistle properly and he just laughs and does it his way... sigh... pretty much his response to everything lol

So what do your kids do that REALLY isn't that cute anymore???

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • MorganD
    This exactly. My DS4 does this ALL THE TIME. I can't take it anymore, I tell him to stop.lol
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    @MorganD No way!!! I thought DS was the only one lol So then, you KNOW... it's possibly the most annoying sound ever! I'd almost... almost... prefer whining lol
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • MorganD
    @SAHM1020 Yeah, there is hardly a sound worse than that. WOW. It makes me want to wring his little neck, especially when he just ignores me. ~X(
  • undercoverbanana
    Eek. I remember that sound....
    i'm nekkid.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Everything :^o

I would have to say the I had a bad drweammm momma, CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU?
    And they all sing that stupid gangnam style song but they say op grandma style. Pespi ladies instead of sexy ladies... yeah real fucking cute.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Ds5 "whistles" the same way :( thankfully he doesn't do it much anymore
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Yea the " look I can wistle " and then a whole bunch of squeaking and spit flying everywere. Yea , no , no you can't ! Lol.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    The whistle , nails on the chalkboard
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    My ds6 can whistle... and its annoying as fuck... he started at 3 and hasnt stopped.
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • eappleeapple
    Mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy
    mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy
    MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!!!
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • etherieletheriel

My ds6 can whistle... and its annoying as fuck... he started at 3 and hasnt stopped.

DD12 started at 2 and hasn't stopped since. Not only is it really annoying to me, it also annoys the fuck out of DD14 and DS10, mosty because they still can't whistle at all.
    If I'm not supposed to do it, how come I can?
  • Dragonbabyx3Dragonbabyx3
    DS5 "Mom, mommy, momma, mom, motherrrrrr, mom, mommy momma, momma, mom, mommyyyyyyy"
    Me: What?!?!
    DS5 "Hi!" *runs off*
    Me: brat.
    DS5 "Mom, mommy, momma, mom, motherrrrrr, mom, mommy momma, momma, mom, mommyyyyyyy"
    Me: FFS WHAT!!!!!
    DS5 "hahahaha...  Hi" *Runs off*

..........................ASSHOLE!