12/12/12 Mid-Week Bitch and Brag
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Well, it's fitting that 12/12/12 happened on a Wednesday...it seems this week we've had a few jumpers, is that bad?  Still have 2 1/2 weeks to Christmas and is everybody else stressing as badly as I am?

Bitch:  an old boyfriend from when I was 18/19 has resurfaced, like a bad penny.

Brag:  an old boyfriend from when I was 18/19 has resurfaced, and since most of you know how old I am, you can do the math.  I guess I'm flattered?
    And bedtime has been a wonderful dream around here!  It's SO nice to, hopefully, have WWW III behind us!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Bitch: Took ds for his FIRST rsv shot. No one told me until AFTER they gave it to him that we would have to wait 20 minutes. A "quick" appt that took 2hrs.

Brag: ds5 had an"awesome morning" at school. Been waiting since September to hear something like this.
  • MorganD
    Bitch: My dad is dead. Has been for 3 years today.

Brag: My DS21mos can finally say "car" and "yuck".
  • Ads9785Ads9785

Bitch 1- That my future father in law is playing major head games with my future mother in law.

Bitch 2- That I am the only one in this house that is working a fulltime job, and there is 3 adults that can work here!

Brag 1- That Gabe is saying Up, Out, and Yuck, Ought Oh and Me too. We didn't think that he would ever talk!

Brag 2- That my boys are very cuddly and lovey today :)

~amber dawn~

~aka mommyto2boys0811~
  • missmama5missmama5
    @MorganD big hugs, babe.

Bitch - I'm sooooo fucking tired. I napped all morning.

Brag - I napped all morning and just made myself a blt with a side of pineapple. Yum.
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    Bitch- Thought I was over being sick yesterday, seemed to reset this morning or I am just sick with something new.

Brag1-DS10 has brought up his grades and holds 3 As, 1 B, and 1 high C we are working on bringing up.

Brag2-DS4 has been super sweet about "giving" wanted to decorate gingerbread houses for DH and made an ornament for my brothers tree "because they don't have many, they need more"
  • SassySassy
    Bitch- SO has had to work ridiculous hours this week and I have barely seen him. We're leaving on Friday and neither I nor our son will see him for 4 days. :(

Bitch- I am NOT looking forward to waking up at 3 on Friday. Not at all. I mean, I will literally wake up and load little man and myself in the car and drive but still. 

Brag- The house is clean and all laundry is done.

Brag. I got all of my clothes AND all of little man's clothes in ONE bag! :D GO ME! 
  • SaraMommySaraMommy

Bitch: DS2 was a whiny, stubborn toddler this morning. He wants to do everything himself yet gets pissed when he can't do it and pissed when we try to help. Ugh. I hope this phase doesn't last long.

Brag: After a week of waking up at 4:30 am crying, he finally slept all night without a peep. Thank goodness!

• Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Bitch: the person I baby set for still hasn't paid me a dime in 4 months but still wants me to keep him!!

Brag: DD has had a great few days no major issues her attitude has cut down significantly I'm proud of her effort
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • Nikki21Nikki21
    Bitch: Both of my babies are sick for the second time in 2 weekes.

Brag: No school for me until January 8th :-)
  • GritsGrits
    Bitch: DH is gone for two days, and when he gets back, we adopt a dog...wtf was I thinking??

Brag: We're going to be the parents of a really sweet American Bulldog...he comes home Friday!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • GisleyandHank
    Bitch: DD5 was caught stealing chocolates out of a gift basket under the tree. She seemed really remorseful (they had melted in the pocket of her favorite skinny jeans and she seemed to feel that was karma) so we let her off easy. Next day, caught her again. I made her take chocolates out of her stocking to replace the ones she'd eaten.
    Brag: She was fucking adorable in her Christmas program today at school. She was also the best dressed little cutie there :)
  • missmama5missmama5
    Bitch - I feel like shit.
    That's all.
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Bitch: I slept like shit last night and have another headache.

Brag: I found the Christmas ornaments that I thought got up and ran away.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Bitch: My MIL is up to her old drama filled tricks again.

Brag: I finished my secret Santa gift this morning and it rocks!
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • TottyCake
    Bitch: I went in Monday to work with @luvlyssa and they told me I wasn't able to work on the project. Bye bye $12/hour with benefits. I needed those. I need to have a cancer screening. Oh, and when I got home I fell on the ice and twisted my ankle. It's bruised, swollen, and painful. Monday was a wonderful day.*insert the most sarcastic font ever*

Brag: I got my job back at Papa Murphy's so at least I'm not unemployed.
  • mamafinmamafin
    Brag: I've been able to resist ice cream all
    day

Bitch: up until now.

I will go and fart myself to sleep.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Bitch- my sciatica started up this morning.. ugh this could go on for weeks..

brag- im no longer constipated
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
    bitch: i didnt get my tattoo :(
    brag: my 9mo sys mama, dada, and up with perfect clarity and knows boobies and bath and the theme songs for like 6 shows
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness
  • CinnaCinna
    Bitch: I haven't had a period in almost a year (I skip it with the pill) and now its here with a vengeance. I feel like there's a slowly expanding balloon in my uterus.

Brag: since it started I have no desire for chocolate or any food! Hope that keeps up.
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • AloneOverseasAloneOverseas
    Am I allowed to comment?? If so, I would say to @ashdawn684 ... No $, no babysit!! And tell her the total $ owed is due immediately! No payment plan! What a bitch. :(

Bitch: My health sux, I sleep lots and lots, I already have one prosthetic knee and know the other is playing up and my hip bursitis has come back.

Brag: My docs office just called, my knee X-ray is normal so it's just some swelling. An appt has been made for cortisone injections in my knee and hip; my iron is low so I am being put on meds and my B12 is low so I have an appt later today for a B12 injection (never had one before). I might just get back to 'normal' soon ...
    I love purple; I love cats. Imagine if cats were purple ...
  • MorganD
    Bitch: My exh is being sweeter to me today than my SO. Pathetic.

Bitch: There's no chocolate in the house.

Brag: Classes are over, and I'm free until January 22nd.
  • BeachyBeachy
    Bitch: kids and I are still sick, or sick again? Idk how to tell when one ends and another begins but it has been continuous hell for months.
    Brag: SCHOOLS out! Whoo hoo! No more classes until jan something, I should probably look. And I might pass my eng class!!
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • OUCHOUCH
    Bitch: I have 4 final exams tomorrow. I will be in finals from 9am till 9pm straight. That's 12 fucking hours of finals! Ugh!!!

Brag: Even if I make a zero on my math final I'll still pass the class with an A!
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    My bitch, seems like I have multitask my whole life just to get shit done. I'd love to be able to just focus on one thing, and maybe catch more than 4 and half maybe hours of sleep a night. And fuck peeling potatoes

Brag: passed all three of my finals, 40 mores hours till my masters. Sunshine has the Great Dane training well, the twins are trying to sit up, and my mom and wife are cooking latkes.
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @Aloneoverseas I totally agree she has paid the pity card for long enough!
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    Bitch~ I bounced the christmas tree stand leg off of my knee lugging it out of the basement and now its all bruised. 

Brag~ Took DD15.5 out driving for the first time today! 8 mins in the back parking lot, and no accidents! 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • WillileeWillilee
    Bitch - yes. I am. Fuck you.

Brag - dragged my ass to DSD16's concert after playing rock-paper-scissors for tonight and DSD14 next Thursday. I got tonight. DH has not yet realized he will miss the football game next week. I WIN.
  • WillileeWillilee
    Wait - wait - shit is getting good. I am pretty sure the choir director just said, and I quote: "you will find the earthworms outside".

WTF is happening?

• beachmommybeachmommy

Brag - DS10mo is learning to wave "bye-bye"

Bitch - DS10mo is learning to wave "bye-bye" at me...as I leave to go to work for 18 hours. 

My beach is still Sandy....
  • Mama07Of10Three11Mama07Of10Three11

Bitch- DH has to work overtime Thursday (which happens to be our 4 year wedding anniversary) and Friday and Saturday! Thankful he has a job but these make for some long days for both of us.

Brag- DD2 pooped in the potty for the first time ever, actually it's the first time she has ever used the potty.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."-Helen Keller
  • missmama5missmama5
    @foulmouthedsailor mmmmmmm latkes. Lucky bastard.
    @missmama5 Stuffing my face with latkes, figs, and suphganiyot like a fat kid eats cake

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @FoulMouthedSailor be careful teasing a pregnant woman like that...you'd think you'd have learned your lesson with The Box.
    Bite me, cupcake!
    @bellabefana she can take it up with boss and wait in queue. I'm still waiting for @goddess shoe, Sonja's been threatening me with
  • LadyKhanLadyKhan
    Bitch: I've got the flu.

Brag: I got a coworker to cover for my shift tomorrow.
  • missmama5missmama5
    @foulmouthedsailor @curious I'm not a vengeful soul. You'll get yours ;) tease. Karma will get you!
    I actually might make latkes today now....

• katz_meowkatz_meow
    Bitch-dd8 has pneumonia AND an ear infection, poir kid, and has missed a full week of school. :-(

Brag- p.b. chocolate swirl cheesecake. I made it last night, its more than half gone. Lol. Its THAT good
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • undercoverbanana
    bitch..dh was embarrassed he wouldn'tt be able to participate in a white elephant gift game at work this year. I get it. For him it would he like announcing he was broke.
    Brag...totally saved his ass, and actually got a sincere compliment, and heartfelt thank you. I found a basket in the attic and some tissue paper and made him a gift basket with salt and sugar scrubs, mini pumpkin bread loaves with cream cheese glaze, Hot sauce, small glycerine holiday soaps, and chocolate rose cupcakes. I will consider all that shit free advertising.
    i'm nekkid.
  • CrashCrash
    What? What'd I say @Missmama5? Lol.
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • TruthandjusticeTruthandjustice
    @FoulMouthedSailor ...what's your master's in?
    Bitch: My anxiety and dysautonomia symptoms have SUCKED yesterday and today. 
    Brag: DS sounded great in his choir concert last night.
  • SerendipitySerendipity
    Bitch: my friends are acting like 13 yr old girls. I have never had this much drama in my life, and I have been a middle school girl.

Brag: my babies are geniuses. The 6 yr old is doing pre Algebra and the 2 yr old can recognize letters and numbers!
  • rescuemuttsrescuemutts
    Bitch. Both girls are home sick
    Brag. I got ALL the laundry done since I've been up since 5:30
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole."
    Roger Caras
    @Truthandjustice Masters of Bad Assery!
  • WinginItWinginIt
    I'm late!  It's still kinda midweek, right?

Bitch: It took me three tries to spell bitch right.  I'm suppposed to be taking medication for my dermatillomania, and I keep forgetting.  So I'm still all torn up.  

Brag:  I got 30% of my christmas cards all the way into addressed envelopes.  
  • undercoverbanana

bitch....kids are arguing.

brag....dd is making the other two be reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm nekkid.
  • TruthandjusticeTruthandjustice
    @Foulmouthedsailor....lol!! I wish that was MY master's ;)
  • missmama5missmama5
    @curious oops! Lol I accidentally tagged you! It was supposed to be @Bellabefana omg pregnancy mashed potato brain ....
  • Ads9785Ads9785

@missmama5, Love the Pregnancy Mashed Potato Brain :)

~amber dawn~

~aka mommyto2boys0811~
    @truthandjustice Masters of Science in Emergency Medical Services
  • GritsGrits
    Damn @katz_meow!! PB Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake sounds AMAZEBALLS!! You need to come off that recipe!

Today's Bitch: I totally spaced and forgot to take my electric bill payment today...shut-off is tomorrow. Damn I hope they find it in the night deposit before they cut me off. :-SS

Brag: I got myself a caramel latte for an afternoon pick-me-up and I am on FIRE!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn