Own something WEIRD??? Fess up! POLL
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    How about a fun contest? No prizes, just weird fame and...uh...revulsion?
    CLICK LIKE to vote FOR a person's entry, CLICK CHEERS for your favorite. The most Cheers wins!! How about we go through Saturday?

After a discussion today I realized I do own some weird things. Here's some of mine!!

1.Holy Water. No, I'm not really the Slayer, but my grandmother went to Israel and she is the queen of bringing back really odd gifts. The box also contains holy oil, and what I think is supposed to be a splinter from THE cross. Possibly a small pebble from the Wailing Wall. Basically my mini exorcism kit to go!
    Confession 1b....I used the Holy Oil and the Lutheran Funeral Rite when our old dog, Max,
      was dying. It felt right to bless him since he had blessed us for 14 yrs.

2. Piece of Berlin Wall, with grafiti. See above, substitute Germany.

3. My first cat's baby teeth.

4. My placenta from DS birth. Yeah I know. I'm well aware how old he is. We had intended on planting a tree with it. I had problems w/ my progesterone and could have lost him had it not been for supplements. The placenta takes over that production. Therefore a life saver. I was much more sentimental back then. It's packed in the big box freezer at the bottom.

5. Pregnancy tests from both kids. Yeah there's no line anymore. I didn't think I was going to be able to have kids before DD. And had to use the same fertility treatment for DS (that is not the reason they are 7 yrs apart tho).

BEAT THAT LIST! I dare you ;) 
  • LLBLLB
    I have my pregnancy tests from all 3 pregnancies. (Twins, ectopic and this one)

I also have my kids umbilical cord stumps.
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @LLB I think I wanted to save DD's stump but I think I lost it. I have no clue about DS. But I hear that's not real uncommon! *Like* :D
  • momsaidnomomsaidno
    A bird I had in high school. A brown throat conuor. . he died and i was really upset my mom said to stuff him.... and I did. He is on top of my book shelf in the bedroom.

• LLBLLB
    Oh and unlike you @theheadacheslayer I do NOT have my placentas but I DO have a picture of them!

Have you ever seen twin placentas? It's really cool looking! Kind of gross and bloody but cool none-the-less.
  • lostinthewindlostinthewind
    My DS was born with his water bag intact. Otherwise called being born with a veil, so since Dh is an Indian we had to save it. His mother insisted, you should have seen her jump across the room at the nurse when she tried to throw it away hahaha!!!!!
  • Marionettevie
    my mom kept some of my baby teeth. her plan was to have them dipped in gold and make a necklace to put them on.......i thought that was weird as fuck when she told me. looking like a crazy cannibal cave woman with golden baby teeth hanging from her neck lol!!!1
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Nothing I own is that weird. I still have (ok sleep with, especially when I feel like shit) my blankie.

DH and I both have one of Molly's (our other Basset Hound who passed away) dog tags on our key chains.

I'm kind surprised I don't have weirder stuff. LOL
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    I don't really have anything weird I do have DD teeth each one in a paper envelope I made with the date on it. She has lost 7 out of 8 teeth in the month of may
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • LLBLLB
    Wait keeping your kids teeth is weird? My mom has me and my 3 brothers baby teeth. She never plans on gold plating them and stringing them on a necklace though! Thats just creepy lmao!

• GPAMomGPAMom
    I've also got the baby umbilical stumps, teeth, pregnancy tests, holy relics (in-laws were Irish Catholic), and on the tippy top of my daughter's dresser is....... a jar with a baby shark preserved in alcohol from a trip to Myrtle Beach.
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    I have my kids baby teeth (don't know why, just couldn't throw them away)

Pregnancy test from 2 of 3.

Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • LoveLove
    I don't know if this is weird or not LOL My husband says it is, but I'm just a packrat and always have been, so I just thought it was normal LOL

I have every hospital bracelet that I and/or my kids have every had, no matter what we were in for.

I have my report card from my senior year in high school.

My photo id from college.

I have a rabbit hide/fur from the first rabbit I ever shot. (stretched, tanned, preserved, it's lining one of my jewelry boxes)

more assorted odds and ends crap... greeting cards, birthday cards and whatnot... 

My MIL (she's illiterate and also a packrat--hardcore) still has bill paid receipts from the 50's. Seriously, she has a power bill she paid in like '68. She won't throw them away, she says "You don't never know when them damn people might try to say you aint paid! Nuh uh. They aint pullin nothin on ME."

community-manager

• PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Wow! I honestly dont think I have anything in comparison to you all. I will have to think about it and get back to you.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • Hmmm...weird stuff.

A dried, dead baby seahorse I found on the beach. He resides in a jewelry box.

Big turtle shell that has alligator teeth marks from the gator that ate him.

@MarySunshine I still have my dogs tag on my keys too. From 11yrs ago.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I have some washers and a bolt fthat came off of Gravedigger . The monster truck. My dad picked them up when he was at work for Dd.
    There is a fish head mounted in my sons room , yes just the head ! It's a large mouth bass and it looks like it is swimming out of the wall with its mouth open. You can see his gills from the inside.
    A small gargoyle that looks like a cat with bat wings.
    A cannon ball , 6 pounder. DS keeps trying to kick it.
    Oh my dad built a hovercraft out of leaf blowers . It's in one of the barns. He has 5 small barns. I have no idea what is in all of them. I do know you can't walk in them.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    OMG too much awesomeness!!!

@momsaidno awww I think that is sweet. Stuffed birds don't bother me.....the people who stuff their dogs and cats though? *shudder*

@LLB ok that's neat! And no I haven't seen twin placentas. I glanced at mine, that was enough! Ironically I had "microscopic retained placenta" that caused problems for a year before being removed and identified. I think that makes me a certifiable pack rat lol.

@lostinthewind oh WOW that is so so cool! I know it's also considered "in the caul" and a sign of goof fortune for the child (or even that the child will have intuitive powers).

@marionettevie keeping teeth, normal (I have the kids teeth too). Dipping them in gold--definitely on the weird side ;)

I don't consider keeping your kids' teeth weird at all! I don't remember if I labeled it, but one night, DD lost a tooth, so the Easter Bunny & The Tooth Fairy had to visit ;) Another time, DD lost a tooth and DS was getting the same tooth...talk about bittersweet!

@MarySunshine awww that's sweet. I have a large stuffed rottie dog and after Max died, I put his collar on the stuffed dog.

@GPAMom so far, the shark is the coolest thing here...WHOA!!! DH didn't think that was weird lol.

@Love OMG I have most of my hospital bracelets too! LOL weird habit. And DD has only been in the hospital for birth, DS was born at home BUT did have to get stitches once and had a "mild" anaphylactic episode. I'm sure I have those bracelets somewhere.

And I have a collection of stuffed animals I sleep with--usually they are on the side of the bed next to me, but if I'm having a really bad night then a few wind up in my arms, on my pillow, etc. Most were given to me by DH

I am pretty sure I have every award I got in school plus report cards in a box somewhere.

Your MIL is a hoot ;)

@Wickedbitchoftheeast (my son thinks your s/n is cool btw!) Those are some cool finds!!! I loooove sea horses, hope to get a tank set up in my room.

@Momofdbb GRAVEDIGGER!!! OMG THAT ROCKS!!! DS and I looooooove Gravedigger--hoping to go to our first Monster Jam next year!! I willl admit to falling in love with both thanks to HouseMD *blush*

Those are some....interesting items you have! A cannonball is way neat.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    I don't think we own anything odd... Though I did just discover my husband owns a didgeridoo. Now, it's not so much that the item is weird, it's his demographic. He bought it before we got married. White, straight edge non-hippie, comic-book reading farm boy.
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell

• OMG too much awesomeness!!!

@Wickedbitchoftheeast (my son thinks your s/n is cool btw!) Those are some cool finds!!! I loooove sea horses, hope to get a tank set up in my room.to HouseMD *blush*

Aww~~Tell your DS thanks! :)

I love seahorses too. Have had this for about 18yrs.

I have an almost perfect arrowhead that I found in Utah.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    I moved into my grandmother's house. I became the owner of ration stamps from WWII and all of her utility bills since she had to start paying them. I don't know the date on the first one.

I have a view master that came with wheels of Queen Elizabeth II coronation. But that's not weird, just old and interesting.

I have a Vampire erotica book inscribed by an old fling to his "tantric goddess" (he didn't know what that meant, but I'm still flattered). I suppose it might be considered odd that I've kept it.

Yes, I have umbilical stumps, pregnancy tests and baby teeth. Those are odd?
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    hmmm lets see.

I saved the newspapers from the days my boys were born

saved their teeth too

Saved my pregnancy sticks for all 4 of my pregnancies

I have a skull hanging in my garage named "herb" I found it while camping and brought it back to show my brother....scared the shit out of my brother so i brought it home with me to keep him in check lol

Now my weirder stuff is in a hospital bag (you know one of those plastic ones they send soiled clothes home in) I saved my sons original G-tube, clamps, tape, a fresh cannulla, one of his itty bitty preemie diapers, the label from the different kinds of formula he was on, the visitor list from the nurses station, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

I saved all the bracelets too

I have a set of xrays and before and after pictures of my chest from surgery too. 

I think thats the extent I have my dogs ashes but I don't think thats very weird.
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I don't think I have anything weird.  I don't think holy water/demon vanquishing kits are odd, I was brought up Catholic, they are standard issue.  I think in an emergency I could even baptize/anoint some one.  But that might not be good for them :) 

I know I have some coins from Poland kicking around and some dollars from Saudi Arabia that some drunk soldier insisted I have.  I kept them because I am a history geek. 

Oh and a graduation barbie from 1996.  Yes, that's right I graduated from high school and my mom gave me a barbie.  dd3 is happily playing with her :)
  • rescuemuttsrescuemutts
    Not really wierd but kind of humorous. Tne urn containing my MIL's ashes, the urn containing my FIL's ashes. And between them the urn containing my dog's ashes.
    All three lined up on the mantle....
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole."
    Roger Caras
  • shate98shate98
    okay, so we're going for weird like Oddities weird...

I also have holy water- it's part of two Last Rites boxes that I own.

His and Hers matching gas masks (thanks honey, they're be really stylish for the end of the world! *sarcasm font*)

Fossilized sea foam from Ireland

A fossil with footprints on it from a small lizard

I grew up in my grandfather's house. My Dad currently lives in his great grandfather's house. And for two years we lived in my other grandparents' house (after they died) to clean it out. So, as far as odd stuff like tax bills from 40 years ago, WWII food allotment stamps, locks of hair from long gone family members... it's all pretty standard. I have every report card my dad ever got. I have all of my grandparents love letters and telegrams. Civil War photos. A 200 yr old top hat. etc.
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
    shate98 said:

okay, so we're going for weird like Oddities weird...

I also have holy water- it's part of two Last Rites boxes that I own.

His and Hers matching gas masks (thanks honey, they're be really stylish for the end of the world! *sarcasm font*)

Fossilized sea foam from Ireland

A fossil with footprints on it from a small lizard

I grew up in my grandfather's house. My Dad currently lives in his great grandfather's house. And for two years we lived in my other grandparents' house (after they died) to clean it out. So, as far as odd stuff like tax bills from 40 years ago, WWII food allotment stamps, locks of hair from long gone family members... it's all pretty standard. I have every report card my dad ever got. I have all of my grandparents love letters and telegrams. Civil War photos. A 200 yr old top hat. etc.

Sorry to break it to you, your stuff isn't weird...it's awesome.
  • BeachChairMama
    Growing up Italian Catholic, I have Holy Water from Lourdes, Medujorga (spelled horribly wrong but it's a pilgrimage site in Yugoslavia), Fatima, Guadelupe, Rome and Jerusalem. My mother made me go to all of them with her as a kid and gave me small "sampler bottles" for my fridge when I moved. I feel like it makes me look crazy when someone opens my fridge but I'm too superstitious to get rid of it. Evidently my grandmother and great-grandmother saved Holy Water also. My great-grandmother used some to do an "emergency baptism" on a Jewish neighbor who was so good to her; she was afraid the woman wouldn't go to heaven so she baptised her. I can't imagine what that poor woman was thinking when an old Italian lady kept throwing water at her and speaking in Latin (this was back in the pre-Vatican 2 days when everything was still done in Latin). I also have a statue of The Little Infant of Prague covered in plastic - it was my grandmother's and every stereotype of Italians covering everything in plastic is regrettably true.

I have the hospital bill from when my XH was born. His father gave it to us on our wedding day tucked in a card with the paid in full bill for our reception. He said "I paid the first bill and now I've paid the last bill". I keep it more for my XFIL; he's an amazing man. Thankfully, I got him in the divorce - people think he's my dad.

I have a picture of Hitler leaving the 1936 Munich Olympics along with a picture of Jesse Owens' race. My great-aunt was on a "Grand Tour" and was there.

I have a complete dining set (including breakfront, table and 8 chairs) from the Sears catalog...circra 1906. I also have a horsehair pull-out sofa bed from the 1905 catalog and the trunk my great-grandmother used when she came to the US in the 1880's. I also have tin-types of my great-grandparents, a Civil War newspaper from April 1862, etc. I used to have my grandmother's toaster from 1926 (still worked too) till I lost it in a move.

I have a collection of rums from various islands in the Carribbean (PR, Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica, DR). Some people go on vacation and collect seashells. I collect rum. I just realized I have a collection of Holy Water AND rum. That is weird.

My daughter collects Grandmas. She has her Italian grandma, two Irish grandmas, her "Black Grandma Shirley" (a co-worker of one of her Irish grandmas who would watch her while my XMIL finished her shift as warden in NYC Corrections; yep - my kids visited Grandma in jail), her Chinese grandma (the grandmother of her friend - the woman only speaks Cantonese and loves feeding my kid "Chinese home cooking". My daughter's friend keeps trying to tell my kid what she is eating but my daughter stops her; she figures she's better off not knowing), and my boyfriends Puerto Rican parents (her "abuela" and "abuelo" - each of whom come up to her armpit and always admire that she is so tall). I told my daughter I was posting this - she said to make sure people know that none of her grandmas are being kept in a garage or being made to sit on a shelf. She may be the weirdest thing I have.

• ProudPalsyMamma
    LLB said:

Oh and unlike you @theheadacheslayer I do NOT have my placentas but I DO have a picture of them!

Have you ever seen twin placentas? It's really cool looking! Kind of gross and bloody but cool none-the-less.

I wanna see!!!

• KacerpieKacerpie
    I have all 3 of my dad's ear bones (hammer, anvil, stirrup) from when he had surgery on his right ear. Not sure why I have them, I just feel guilty about throwing them away.

I also have all the receipts from my parents honey moon. They got divorced 12 years ago, and when I helped my dad clean out and pack the house we grew up in he found them. He gave them to me because he didn't want to throw them away. Now, I, in turn, would feel crappy about throwing them away.
    "Please don't talk mom... It makes my brain work..."
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Does it count of my Stbxh has it ?? I do want to go and " borrow " it. He has a indentured servent paper. The paper they broght over to America when they were sent here to pay their debt. It is signed my King George.III ( I think ) it is either him or he secutary , but either way it's old and has the wax seals still on it.
    He aso has an accordion.
    yea I am geek !!
  • RuralRebellionRuralRebellion
    I am glad to hear I'm not weird for still having my pregnancy test.  I haven't looked at it in a while though, so I'm not sure if the line is still there or not.  I was too grossed out to keep the umbilical stump.

Um weird... hmm.  We have an electric catfish?  It looks like a fat, grey, speckled penis with whiskers.  He just derps around the tank all day, with his teeny beady eyes.

The hair from the first time I cut DD's bangs "her first haircut".

Wow, we are really weird people, into weird things, and I can't think of a single weird thing that we actually own...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Most everyone's mad here. You may notice that I'm not all there myself.
  • KrabbyKay
    I have first lost baby teeth, umbilical stumps, hospital baby bracelets, DH's from when he got a heart cath, and a tooth and piece of mane from my DM (dear mare) who I had for 21 years when she passed. Dog tags from all my dearly departed dogs. 
  • lostinthewindlostinthewind
    @headacheslayer, yes that's also what its called. Its sooooooooooo rare to come acroos anyone who knows what I'm talking about let alone know anything about it themselves! DS is more of the intuitive type, he senses peoples' feelings as well as sensing things that may come. Only when he pays attention to his gifts are they really obvious to him.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    I have my kids umbilical cords and pregnancy test hospital bracelets i have ds 6 oxomiter cord gavage tubes formula jars i have my kids teeth and baby shoes and first outfits blankets that they were wrapped up in after birth. i have my flowers from prom i have my girl scout uniforms my civil air patrol rank pins and dog tags i have my dead exs sweatshirt that i swear is jinxed and i wont let anyone take it from me cause each prrson who has had it taken from has died and i took it from him two weeks before he died. i have a canned beaver i have school work from when i was in preschool. i have my first pair of pjs i wore. i have tons of weird stuff. i have the recipet from the first tank of gas i put in my own car.
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Man oh man , you guys are so wonderfully wired. !!!! Me , retired and simplified our lives by sending my crap to my 5 kids.i did keep my Great GS pie safe and a stool
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I keep thinking of things. I have a bunch of dried flowers from Brianna's funeral. I have the business card from the corner that saw her.
    My brother has my grandfather's cookbook that he used at work , he was a cook in the Army. The smallest meal feeds 500 ! He also has a 22 pistol my grandfather bought off of a gut that was going door to door asking for charity. Daddy Dude ( yep that was his name ) would not just give the guy money , but he bought a gun off if him. My brother inherited it and took it and regestured it.
    yea I am geek !!
  • deviantqueendeviantqueen
    I have a sword from the civil war. The snake skin from the rattlesnake my husky killed that almost bit me. A black widow spider. A bunch of gargoyles. A German bayonet that was used in WWI. And 2 jars of sand my grandfather collected from fighting in Japan during WWII.
  • When I was 14 I was bit by a rattlesnake at my grandpas house. My grandpa killed it and preserved the skin for me. I still have it in a glass jar.
  • deviantqueendeviantqueen
    @SyntheticRedHead24 holy crap! That must have been so scary!
  • DaisyChainDaisyChain
    i have a clothes button that i dug up out of the ground when i was about 11.. why? I really dont know i guess i thought it was cool.. I have a tiny paper flower i made when i was 9?? again i dont know why.. i have a stuffed doll from when i was 2 and some dresses my grandmother hand made me when i was 6.. with matching hand made panty covers of course LOL um.. an old woman i dont even know gave me a heaps old pearl necklace and matching bracelet from russia for my 16th birthday.. i have a box of shells i left at my mums house when i moved out which has shells and rocks and gems in it from everytime i went to the beach up until i was 19 (hundredssss) i dont know whatever happened to it but i also had a necklace made entirely of shiny polished cats teeth.. it was gross so i got rid of it -_-
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @lostinthewind keep encouraging him,heck if you can ever find a mentor, that would be good too!

My great grandma, my grandma, my mom, my aunt and my MIL all had "divination" powers in being able to find water by dowsing. In addition, my grandma and aunt have been visited by loved one passed on (including some of our Indian ancestors).

I've never tried dowsing but I have what I call Intuitive powers. I just.....KNOW things. DS has it too--he has seen faeries out his window in the front yard. DD used to--as an infant she would talk to...angels? Departed loved ones? not sure.

So I keep encouraging my son and would love to get a mentor for myself to learn how to channel things. Also, I pick up emotions of other people--which can be good for empathy--but it was BAD BAD BAD after I went to one day of court in the Casey Anthony trial. Talk about some seriously bad energy!!! Fucked me up for weeks.
  • LilbitLilbit
    Omg @headacheslayer you went to her trial! That heffer has some SERIOUS karma coming her way is all I can say
  • undercoverbanana
    I have an antique ice block carrier thing from the days when you really needed ice for refrigerators. It was in my great grandmothers house. It looks like kligon weapon, and I tell everybody that it's a family heirloom passed to every girl in each generation and it scares the shit out of people. Dd was having problems at work with some 30 yo douchebag so I gave it to her to put in her kit, along with her knives.
    i'm nekkid.
  • 1edieb
    I have several baby teeth...from my dogs.  My DD keeps her baby teeth (doesn't believe in the tooth fairy). Oh and an envelope of dirt from my paternal grandparents farm...a place that has always and will always feel like home.
  • shate98shate98
  • MegsueMegsue
    My strangest possession is probably my fathers dentures, the funeral home so graciously gave them to me before he was cremated. They're wrapped up in a paper towel (classy!) and in a box of his random shit.

My most interesting possession is a knife that has a swastika on the handle and what looks like blood and bodily chunks up by the bolster. I don't know the story behind it, I only know it came home with my great-Grampa from Germany after WWII. I assume he kept it as a trophy from someone he killed (who'd obviously killed someone else with said knife). Marines do that weird shit.
  • shate98shate98
    I also have a funeral thing.

My grandfather was supposed to be buried with his medal around his neck. The day after the funeral (and burial) the funeral home gave it to me. It's in a box in the top of my dresser drawer. I'm not sure what to do with it. It was on his dead body for several days, so it's weird to me to hold it and all. And it's supposed to be on him. Wouldn't look weird to anyone else- just me, since I know the back story.
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @Lilbit yep...it was truly one of the most surreal days of my life....it was only a half day of court (disappointing then....still disappointing now....the next few days were when her mom perjured herself!)

I literally was side by side with Baez (made the hair go up on my neck) and was right next to her parents. But I tell you the most eerie moment was when she looked over my way....holy shit.

Because everything was being televised like crazy I wound up on every news channel, including CNN, and on every website covering it. I'm in the bright blue/purple top on the Defense side, holding a notebook

So yeah I was RIGHT THERE and saw everything....I took 9 pages of notes...I had always intended blogging about it...but I just couldn't. (I guess you could add that to my Weird things--a notebook with 9 pages of notes from the Casey Anthony Trial...and I took more notes than the jurors!!)

Like I said it just unnerved me so much. She looked SO normal, but I know she did it. Dumbfuck jurors. And yeah I watched her laugh her ass off when the jury was NOT in (which is probably why we are standing, waiting for the jury to enter/leave or waiting for the judge). I was in my wheelchair which is why I got a front row (almost) seat. Poor DH was up in the galley.

Still surreal. Bawled like a baby when I watched the verdict read. I wore an angel pin that day for Caley (you weren't allowed to wear any pro/con items in court). My only comfort is she is in a better place. But yeah that monster should have fried.
  • LilbitLilbit
    I just feel so bad for that poor baby girl...she didn't do anything to anybody except want to be loved...it's just a damn shame the whole thing
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    @Lilbit I know :( My mom and I discussed this case (she lives in the area where it happened). She said she liked to think that my Grandma was loving her up in Heaven. She loved children so much, and I can picture her hugging sweet Caylee and rocking her in a chair. It's the only way my heart can make any sense out of such senseless violence.
  • irishlassirishlass
    I wish I had weird shit now lol!
    I have an obscene collection of sexy outfits. 
    I have my Grandfather's medals from when he fought in WWII. He was there on d-day. 
    I have LOADS of photos and old things from when I was at school. Icant throw out my diaries. 
    I have some things that my sisters made when they were ill. Particularly defaced items of clothing and notebooks. 
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
    I forgot about that bit @irishlass I have a pretty large collection of sexy clothes too (I used to have a rather "grownup" job)

I also have this rather odd wall of book research and mathematical equations...Its a large portion of the wall behind my desk so it makes me look a bit like a psycho loony...or maybe a closet brainiac lol