THE SCARIES
  • unforgivenunforgiven

Use this thread to list your favorite confessions from the week and maybe even claim one you're willing to fess up to!

The confessions will be featured on the homepage of ScaryMommy. 
    They could also be featured on the Scary Mommy Pinterest page!

So... GO CONFESS! 

MOST LIKED: 256512 - I was kidnapped, beaten, and raped 3 months before my college graduation. It completely ruined me and I dropped out. So much time, effort, and $ wasted. After 11 years, I am a college student once again. Fuck him. I will win.

MOST HUGGED: 256419Today = payday. I picked up my kids' presents from layaway & stopped at the funeral home to pay off the rest of my mother's funeral expenses. While inside, someone broke into my car & stole everything. All I can do is cry. 

MOST OMG ME TOO: 255279 - I hate F&cking goodie bags from kid parties. Who the f&ck thought this up? I do not need a bag of F&cking cheapass choking hazards cluttering my home....I have enough cheapass choking hazards as it is. 

BEST OF CONFESSIONS CHOSEN BY YOUR CONFESSIONAL MANAGERS

255671: I teach parenting classes and really want to tell my clients I think kids are life sucking shitheads. I have five teenage boys....nuf said :) 

255605: My current goals in life inlcude getting the baby to nap at the same time as ds, and not having to clean up anyone's shit but my own. Ok those are my only goals.

256414: Rushed DD8 to the bathroom to puke. Didn't make it to the toilet, but made the sink. Put her hair in a pony mid-gag. Not as good as the "puke in hands" merit badge, but I call it a win. 

256336: So help me if another one of my kid poops or pukes somewhere in this house I'm throwing a towel over it and calling it clean 

255132: I could be eating dog-poop on a stick and my kids would want some. Leave me alone! My lunch dangit! 

255141: When other moms tell me my son is cute, I don't reciprocate the compliment. I may have a shitty can, a cheap phone, and look a hot mess, by my kid is definitely cuter than yours.

255213: In the bathroom I realized my undies were on backwards. I thought it was an easy fix until they were stretched around one ankle and I let go and flung them like a sling shot into the next stall. She kicked them back. :) 

255883: I hide a bag of chocolate in the baby's nursery. Every night when she goes to bed I reward myself for still having my sanity! Best part- no one is allowed in the nursery at bedtime, not even dh, so I don't have to share!!!

254991: I'm the last one awake, the whole family is asleep, even the dog. I turned off al the lights and am sitting in the bathroom in the dark having a poop. Sad to say but it's a glorious moment. 

255815: There is snot in my hair. There is snot on my hand. There's snot on my chair, and on the divan. None of it is mine. And that's just fine, Who cleans the snot bomb? Me! I AM MOM! 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    AND a couple amazing ones that were made into meme's AND posted on the Scary Mommy Pinterest Page...

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    #256512 GO YOU!!! I hate that you have experienced something so horrible. But CONGRATULATIONS on going back. I am sure it was a difficult decision, but I am sooo proud of you. 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    The stolen presents one breaks my heart. I know most ppl steal out of desperation, but why do you gotta steal from kids? Special place in hell for people like that. I hope anyway
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • KacerpieKacerpie
    The puking kiddo was me.... It also crossed my mind while it was all happening, that I would be the first, in a line of many girls that would hold her hair back for her (once she was MUCH older of course).

The stolen presents one makes me want to cry.... I hope that person rots in hell.
    "Please don't talk mom... It makes my brain work..."
  • undercoverbanana
    Did you pay with a credit card? Even a cash card? Maybe you can get some of that money back. God I'm so sorry. That's awful.
    i'm nekkid.
  • GisleyandHank

Stolen presents makes me so sad. One time I was staying at a hotel and one of the other guests had her car broken into. It was the day before her wedding and rings, decorations, favors and everything were stolen from her car. Literally the only thing she had left was her dress, which she had brought in.

The underwear one cracked me up. I wonder, did she wait until the person had left before she came out of her stall?

• Katescrazymom

The underwear one was funny?  OC, did you put them on or go commando?

Most property (home, tenent) insurance policies cover theft from your vehicle, no matter where you were parked.  You'd likely have to pay the deductible, though.  That really sucks.

• Sultry
    OMFG! The brownie was me!

• LesboMomLesboMom
    Sultry said:

OMFG! The brownie was me!

You have discovered the secret lies.

confessional-manager

• ChristyJChristyJ
    255141: When other moms tell me my son is cute, I don't reciprocate the compliment. I may have a shitty can, a cheap phone, and look a hot mess, by my kid is definitely cuter than yours.

Whoever wrote that one, PM me!  OMG you are my soul sister!
    Imperfect and proud of it.
  • KrabbyKay
    I just want to put my very favorite out there, I don't know how to find them. It was before I was an actual member.
    The OC said something like this; "I wish the 70's bush would come back. I'm so sick of shaving and waxing my p*ssy" 
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That makes me ROTFL every time, esp when I'm, um, doing the same thing.
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    @krabbykay I loved that one :) 

confessional-manager