@eapple made Santa's nice list!!
  • SantasHelper
    And I'm here to see if I can help pick out just the right gift for you!!

So, we know you're a crafty mama, but do you like crafts that are just for you or would you rather do them with your little girlies?

And tell me what you like to do just for you? Is there something you want to learn to do? Bubble baths? Facials? Mani/pedi??

Also, your a Canadian, eh?? So please let me know if there's anything Santa can't cross the border with, okay??

• eappleeapple
    <:-P Woo whoo!! This thread has me excited! <br />
    I love doing crafts with the girls but I also do them alone. I love recreating things from pinterest. I've redone some furniture and made some neat stuff for the girls.

I enjoy reading and I'm a part of a book club, we just read confessions of a scary mommy and everyone has LOVED it. The host is making the scary mommy martinis.

I'm trying to get more into yoga and meditation but I get easily distracted ;) I also love candles.

I also can be a little funk, I have a weird love of apples and zebra print.

Hope this helps!

I'll look into what can't go over the river.
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • SantasHelper
    It helps a lot @eapple!! I think I know what I can send, so I'll be sending your gift out next week sometime! Until then, you can try to guess who I am on the questions thread if you're curious...

• eappleeapple
    Thank you!
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche
  • SantasHelper
    @eapple Oh, no!! There seems to have been a problem with your package! I got it back today for some reason. But not to worry...the lovely elves at the post office said they could help. Serves me right for not just taking it there in the first place. You may not have your goodies by Christmas, but I'm going to expedite the shipping and you should have it very soon!
  • eappleeapple
    No worries! I'll have an extended Christmas! And please don't spend extra on expedite shipping, I can be patient :D
  • eappleeapple
    Hi @santashelper! Just wanted to let you know that today was the last day for mail this week and your parcel hasnt arrived. I hope it didn't get lost in the shuffle. :(
  • SantasHelper
    Hello @eapple...although, I may as well just reveal myself now...I won't :D

I ran the tracking on your package and the last notation was that it had cleared customs on December 28th. I'm still trying to locate it's exact whereabouts because there's no further info after that. Thankfully there's nothing perishable in there, but I want you to have your gift soon!! I'll update you soon!!
  • eappleeapple
    Hmmm so you're a fan of torture? I'm dying here wondering who you are and what you've picked for me! But... It will be a better surprise if I find out when the gift arrives. :D
  • SantasHelper
    @eapple I'm seeing that your package was delivered (finally!!) today! I hope you love it! Merry Almost freaking Valentine's Day!
  • eappleeapple
    @santashelper no it's not here. :( Maybe they meant the post office and I should get a notice tomorrow? Because there isn't a sticky note or anything saying they came when I dropped my dd off for playschool, which was only 30 min away from home anyway. I'll keep you posted!