Your last meal?
  • tothemoonandbacktothemoonandback
    So, what would it be?

After posting on a few weight loss posts, and sitting here eating grapes, starving waiting for another hour for my DH to get home so we can go out to eat, I started fantasizing about what would be the BEST meal ever?  Like if you could never eat again type of meal.. 

Appetizer:  loaded potato skins.  Cheese, chives, bacon, dipped in sour cream.
    Salad: a really really good Caesar with homemade croutons
    Entree:  Oh boy.. probably an ooey gooey lasagna with tons of sauce and cheese.  Close second would be a pile of fried chicken dunked in... ketchup (I know.. but it's SO good).
    Dessert: Hot chocolate lava cake with homemade vanilla ice cream melting on top.

What about you??
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
    (I meant to post this in Food/Recipes but it kept saying I don't have permission to.. even after logging in and out (and getting errors on THAT too!) several times!!) 
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
  • Luvlyssa
    Probably fried chicken too.. my grandmas though. and scalloped potatoes...dessert? home made strawberry ice cream... no idea for n appetizer.
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • Appetizer:  mozzarella, cherry tomato, and basil pesto over baby spinach

Entrée:  slow roasted pork with caramelized onion, seasoned baby potatoes, honeyed carrots

Dessert:  Bananas foster

Oh yummy yummy yummy yummy

• Tacoflower1218Tacoflower1218
    baked potato butter, A1 and sour cream
    ribeye medium well with A1, sauteed onions and mushrooms
    seasoned green beans
    my grandma's apple pie
  • BeachyBeachy
    I hmmm, ChrisNPitts. It's a so cal restaurant, basic salad, like its iceberg, but with the worlds best blue cheese dressing! Steak and ribs, steak with carmelized onions and bell peppers on top.
    It comes with a baked potato, I put the blue cheese dressing on it, and some yummy grilled bread, I dip in the blue cheese dressing....and then a sundae.
    I love this shit soooo much. I have been eating there for forty years and its my fave.
    @sara I hug you. You come see me and we will eat them outta house and home.
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • LoveLove
    I moved it for you! I don't know what the dealeeeo is with that! Grrrrrrrr!

community-manager

• PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Ok, Im just gonna look like a big fuckin pig ass, but... Nachos and shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, a huge piece of prime rib, lobster tails, baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream. For dessert it would be a huge piece of chocolate cake or brownie a la mode.
    OR
    Appetizer of mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders and breaded mushrooms. BBQ ribs, Red Lobsters cheddar bisquits and cheesecake or tiramisu for dessert.
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Appetizer...Mozzarella sticks
    Meal - my mom's homemade pierogi......
    dessert - brownie sundae
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Emmasmom04Emmasmom04
    appetizer- stuffed artichokes
    meal- fried chicken with honey on the side,  homemade french fries
    dessert- italian love cake (which is the most amazing dessert I have ever had!) and a pina colada to drink
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    I have way too many favorites to answer this right now. I'm a total food whore
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • KacerpieKacerpie
    For an appetizer I would get Northwood's Cabbage Salad and Blue cheese Salad and Cheese bread (So Cal Restaurant) and mix them cause that is how they are done best.

Dinner would be Prime Rib (Medium Rare) with lots of au jus and straight horseradish, baked potato with sour cream, chives, butter, cheese and bacon (I know, I'm a fatty).

Dessert... Probably a really good, moist chocolate cake with lots of frosting and a big glass of milk.

"Please don't talk mom... It makes my brain work..."
  • LilbitLilbit
    @kacerpie that place (northwards) is literally 2.5 min away from my house and I've never been there!
  • LilbitLilbit
    Northwoods*
  • undercoverbanana
    probably lots and lots of sushi and sashimi with hot sake and and ice cold Sapporo light. Or grilled salmon, a small piece of bloody fucking rare steak with a wilted spinach salad, and both red and white wine....a Beaujolais and a nice piniot grigio.
    i'm nekkid.
  • FoulMouthedSailorFoulMouthedSailor
    Roast lamb chops, quartered onions wrapped in bacon, boiled red potatoes in their jackets with garlic and rosemary, pickled herring, and a bowl of mustard gravy.
    You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, You shine it when I'm alone. And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
    And dreaming when they're gone.
    katz_meow said:

I have way too many favorites to answer this right now. I'm a total food whore

Seriously??? Did you see what I wrote? lol
    :\">

• theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    Appetizer- crab rangoon
    Salad- melting pots house salad (before they stopped putting ham on it grr)
    entree- Cheese Cheese and more cheese with the best crackers and meats and apples
    Dessert-Cheesecake (real newyork style)
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Ok ok, @PurpleFlowers, i'll go.

Appetizers: that warm brie thing with cranberries, or spinach artichoke dip. Or loaded potato skins. Or garlic parm wings.

Main: really good crab cakes, filet medium with bleu cheese butter, I hate olive garden, but one dish they had I loved, steak gorgonzola alfredo.

Sides: sweet potatoes souffle, cranberry apple stuffing, roasted garlic mashed, steamed fresh carrots with butter, sweet corn on the cob, rosemary roasted new potatoes, homemade mac and cheese with bacon and onion

Desserts: cheesecake. But not plain. Mocha oreo, chocolate, turtle, chocolate chip, pumpkin, I could keep going. Tirimisu, a good caramel nut sundae, with homemade ice cream and toasted pecans. Brownie sundae.

I think that's it. Lol. I love food. I love to cook, try new recipies, go to local restaurants, I like to bake, oh my. I should weigh 500 lbs. Lol

Don't be a dick.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    Oops. Was I suppsed to eat a salad too?

Ok. Buffalo chicken salad with crumbled bleu cheese and bleu cheese dressing. :-). Oh with fries on it too.

Don't be a dick.
    Now thats what Im talkin about @katz_meow!! :D

• warriormommy3warriormommy3
    omg that meal sounds amazing... can i just steal that one lol 
  • GritsGrits
    Appetizer has to be either fried mushrooms with wasabi dip and or southwest eggrolls with an avocado ranch dip (from TGI Fridays, but I make my own...soooo yummy!)

Main course, good lord, ya'll, I guess I'd pick a homemade lasagna, filet and lobster with butter, chicken parmesan, loaded baked potato, and some spinach with white wine sauce so I don't have a coronary before I finish my meal.

Dessert, well after that meal, you can just wheel me over to the dessert bar. I'll have some Boston Cream Pie, pumkin and praline cheesecake, and all the mocha ice cream I can eat.

I think I could die happy after all that!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Appetizer: loaded potato skins- bacon, cheese, sour cream and a sprinkling of chives
    Salad: we had it out to eat once- salad greens, toasted almonds, craisins, mandarin oranges and a tangy lime vinaigrette
    Entree: "Chicken and Sauce" my all time favorite meal growing up....chicken breasts pounded flat with butter, cream cheese and chives spread on them, then rolled up and wrapped in bacon and baked. It makes its own sauce....serve it with white rice and veg. Heeeeeeeaven.
    Dessert: Geez. I love dessert. LOL A big bowl of Peppermint ice cream with whipped cream.

LOL guess what we're having for dinner this weekend. LOL
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • ASecondChanceASecondChance
    You all are giving me a foodgasm just thinking about all this yummy deliciousness!

My appetizer would have to be stuffed mushrooms.
    Skip the salad.
    Entree would be my homemade spaghetti and meatballs and homemade lasagna with garlic bread.
    Desert is strawberry shortcake.
  • faith4realfaith4real
    Barbecue Ribs, collard greens, homemade macaroni and cheese, potato salad, Fried Catfish, cornbread, and banana pudding with the wafers and meringue on top.
  • faith4realfaith4real
    Now I am getting hungry just thinking about it!
  • faith4realfaith4real
    I did end of eating just a salad with Iceberg Lettuce, Ranch Dressing, and Shredded beets!
  • fraziermommy75fraziermommy75
    Seafood from my homestate of New Hampshire, Clam Chowda, and for dessert some Fried Dough....ugh im drooling now!
    The problem with secrets is even when you think you're in control, you're not...

• BunnyBunny
    Now that I am starving after reading everyone's posts haha
    Appetizer - a salad bar with the best toppings and this broccoli salad with raisins, bacon and all this other stuff in it, so good.
    Entree - crab legs, lobster tail, shrimp scampi and maybe some other seafood with a salad (healthy right?!)
    Dessert - Cheesecake maybe or some christmas crack made with salted saltines
    Crazy? I was crazy once...they locked me in a room with no windows. That drove me nuts. Nuts! Squirrels eat nuts. They drive me crazy. Crazy! I was crazy once..
  • AnonUser38
    @Katz_Meow.....you are my kind of lady!!! lol
    I forgot about this thread!  Yum!!
  • katz_meowkatz_meow

I forgot about this thread!  Yum!!

Me too! I just literally lol'd at my post up there. Thanks @momma35, I needed that today.  And now I'm hungry. 

Don't be a dick.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    You bitches. Torturing a dieting fat lady. I hate you.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • AnonUser38
    @fatchickonabike.....Whoopsies!!! Sorry Momma! lol
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    Nah, it's all good. I'm just razzin' ya.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • SalllyWingo
    Appetizer - Loaded nachos with all the dressings
    Entree - Sweet potato fries, stuffed to the hilt beef wrap with peppers, onions, cheese, southwest sauce and mushrooms, and a Caesar salad
    Dessert - warm brownie with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
    I would love a coke to drink too.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    Appy , shrimpy Salad Cesar no anchovies Main PRib w sautee mushrooms onions in red wine and Macn Cheese. Desert tiramisu
  • Tequilla
    I would def start with PIZZA and then....I would certainly have some more pizza and I would finish it off with more pizza!
    I.like.pizza
  • beachmommybeachmommy
    Chili dogs with onions and cheese. The dogs would have to be Nathan's full fatty dogs.

Dessert would be Baskin and Robbins banana royale with almond mocha fudge and rocky road.
    My beach is still Sandy....
  • Zooy
    Appetizer: Cheesy spinach artichoke dip with baked pits
    Entree: Deep Fried Panzerotti with pepperoni, extra cheese, green olives and hot peppers.
    Dessert: Pie, some kind of fruit pie.
  • mchemm2010
    Well if this is mmy last meal, then its going to be huge lol
    Appetizer: deep fried mushrooms and mozzarella sticks.
    Salads are always good so a spinach salad
    Entree: buffalo wings, bbq chicken pizza, milk, and maybe a side of cheese fries.
    Dessert: keep in it simple. Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
    The sad thing is I probably could eat all of that.