I'm a freak - are you a freak?
  • justkeepswimmingjustkeepswimming
    I just spent over an hour on youtube watching cyst popping/pimples/botfly removals. It occurs to me that I am quite disgusting, but I love watching these things! Anyone else have a morbid fascination with nasty stuff - or am I one of a kind??
    When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.
    ~Oscar Wilde
    Cat Kitty Love Hugs Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    :O :-&
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    :-&
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • Marionettevie
    EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW (but i confess i watch some of those videos sometimes too) hahaha and then i get to a point where i watch something too gross and i stop for that day hahaha! i am TOTALLY a freak. i watch some weird shit about vocal chords and tonsils being taken out too lol!
  • dasnax
    I am obsessed with ear wax. I have watched numerous videos of people having major wax build up removed on you tube. So gross I know but I just cant stop.
  • ChristyJChristyJ
    I am obsessed by popping my DH's back acne, but that is about as far as I will go.  I don't want to watch someone else's.
    Imperfect and proud of it.
  • OUCHOUCH
    For me it is crime scene stuff. Dead bodies, brain/blood spatter etc... But, I am a criminal justice forensics major so..... It's research!
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    I obsessively read blogs of children fighting diseases some live some have died...
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • morgaine
    I give my DH regular facials complete with blackhead removal - he has acne prone skin. But that's about it.
  • GritsGrits
    OUCH said:

For me it is crime scene stuff. Dead bodies, brain/blood spatter etc... But, I am a criminal justice forensics major so..... It's research!

That's me, too. The gross parasites give me the heebie jeebies!!
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Search ingrown hair!
    Compacted earwax!
    Tonsil stones!
    Surinam toad!
    Ummm, maggot infestation of foot...
    SMSM_s_5 photo SMSM_s_5_zps5d122d86.jpg
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Sooo, the answer to title question: yes.

Oh good I'm not alone! haha

@AKimiB The freakin Surinam toad gets me soooooooooooooooooooo much worse than anything else GROSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!  But I still watch it every now and then, goodness knows WHY!! :-&

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.
    ~Oscar Wilde
    Cat Kitty Love Hugs Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
  • kittykisses80kittykisses80
    Lol. Yup i do that to. :-)
  • DemandaDemanda
    I love peeling sunburns and looking at pictures of fucked up skin diseases! ^#(^
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • DemandaDemanda
    ^^ wrong smiley haha
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • ZidashaZidasha
    I can't stand to watch the botch fly stuff or pimple popping but I do love to watch anything with serious injuries like a bone through the skin or a very deep cut.  I also find myself watching a lot of videos of people hurting themselves.

I actually wanted to watch the doctors cut me open when I had my C-Section with my first but they said no.  I think that would have been awesome to watch.
    "I have a theory that placenta is brain matter I push out, so with each child I get dumber and dumber." ~ Unknown

• ZidashaZidasha
    @demanda, I LOVE peeling sunburns too!  It's actually one of the many things I look forward to in the summer time.  I actually make a game of it, using tweezers to see how big of a piece I can get.
    "I have a theory that placenta is brain matter I push out, so with each child I get dumber and dumber." ~ Unknown

• scotiamama
    I read this, went onto google (on my phone) to search what a surinam toad is and "eeeew" was already typed into the search box when I opened google lol
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Lol, yeah! ... That is one of the things I saw on the discovery channel as a kid that scarred me for life. ::shudder::
    But I...can't...stop...watching...

LOL @scotiamama!

@Demanda my friends and I used to peel sunburns all the time! We used to like getting the really big sheets off a friend's back! It feels good too :D

~Oscar Wilde
    Oh, and anyone brave enough to watch the surinam toad, make sure you see a video of the hatching/birth >:)
    ~Oscar Wilde
  • AKimiBAKimiB

Oh, and anyone brave enough to watch the surinam toad, make sure you see a video of the hatching/birth >:)

Thisssssss:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt999PjgSdk&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgROaJY6Xnk&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCayq56wHSA&sns=em
  • French_momFrench_mom
    Awww I think those stuff are in the category of DO NOT GOOGLES from SM. Lesson learned
    It is for me to know and you to dot dot dot.
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    OMG - the more I read from you guys @justkeepswimming and @AKimiB, the more I love you!  I love watching stuff like this!  I used to be able to find a show called Monsters Inside Me on tv, and I loved it.  I think it was on animal planet or something.  Botflys, all different kinds of parasites, gave my friends nightmares, but it fascinates me.  At work, we were all watching videos of huge zits/blackheads/cysts being popped.  SO I guess this makes me a freak too :)
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    Teehee!
    Best ingrown hair video... Ever.
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    AKimiB said:

Teehee!
    Best ingrown hair video... Ever.

We watched that one too!! 
    Mark Twain
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    This one cracks me up too.  Listen to this guy, and watch his hands start shaking about midway through...nasty, nasty shit...and I cannot believe I'm owning up to watching it...

http://youtu.be/XeZjAEW3wxM
    Mark Twain
  • Marionettevie
    OMG! that was a shit load of hair! and you can tell he is using his gfs tweezers
    ~Oscar Wilde
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    Wow - hadn't seen that one yet...those were some crazy blackheads!!!
    Mark Twain
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    I would be a field day for you guys with my "awesome" skin disease. In-grown hairs that turn into recurring boils.

Look up Hidradenitis suppurativa. Mine isn't nearly as bad as some of the photos, though. It can get pretty ghastly. I avoid pictures of it.

But then I avoid most of the stuff you guys are talking about. LOL Except going on safari for black head and zits. DH just about runs and hides when I get my "hunting" face on. =))
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • Quietmom
    Ok without googling because I will puke, what's a botfly and the Surinam thing?
    Like a river and a waterfall, a strong person channels their own path...
  • anonymommy
    ^^^i'm afraid to look it up too. I don't know what possessed me to actually watch those but I did. I have a blackhead remover similar to the one they used on the old man. It's revlon and I it at either Walmart or Walgreens. I've never seen blackheads like that though!
  • Quietmom
    Why the fuck do I listen to you ladies. I just googled that shit. I couldn't wait.

And just......

O M F G.

I went from :-? to :-SS to :O then to :-&

You all suck lol I will have nightmares of my brain being eaten by a bug as if I don't hate bugs enough as it is!
    Like a river and a waterfall, a strong person channels their own path...
  • cheesehead4ever
    I have the same blackhead remover too. It's awesome!
  • theprincessmommytheprincessmommy
    I love to watch peroxide bubble up gross stuff. I like to do my DS4s belly button (ds10 doesn't have a beely button or I would do his too) they are so nasty and I feel super satisfied when I can remove the gross junk. I also obsessively clean doorknobs and doors...so gross
  • mamagonecrazy
    I was better off not looking and knowing about these monstrosities... Bleh!!!!
  • GrainneGrainne
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    The Surinam toad wasn't that bad, but all I did was read the Wikipedia article. It's definitely weird as fuck.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • 1edieb
    I go to "People of Walmart" website and look at the people until I am to nauseated to continue.
  • AKimiBAKimiB
    "Put it on ze skin and let it viggle."
  • SnugglePussSnugglePuss
    I admit it, I watch them too. Bot flies, tonsil stones, ear wax, boogers :( It gives me a sense of satisfaction lol
  • missmama5missmama5
    The botfly was gross but that toad is pretty fucking cool!
  • etherieletheriel

OMG - the more I read from you guys @justkeepswimming and @AKimiB, the more I love you!  I love watching stuff like this!  I used to be able to find a show called Monsters Inside Me on tv, and I loved it.  I think it was on animal planet or something.  Botflys, all different kinds of parasites, gave my friends nightmares, but it fascinates me.  At work, we were all watching videos of huge zits/blackheads/cysts being popped.  SO I guess this makes me a freak too :)

This show is still on Animal Planet, Fridays 8:00 (7:00 central).
    If I'm not supposed to do it, how come I can?
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    Thanks @etheriel! I'll watch it tonight...
    Mark Twain
  • notjustamomnotjustamom
    Btw - when I got to work this morning I showed the ingrown hair vid and the blackhead vid to my friend! She hadn't seen those before and we just stood around my phone oohing and ahhing ;)
    Mark Twain
  • Panda

I obsessively read blogs of children fighting diseases some live some have died...

I do that too! I also follow several facebook pages of kids that are sick with cancer.
  • BeachyBeachy
    Argh! Why did I read this thread and follow the links?!!?!!?!! Ackkkkkk!
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
    LOL Yes @Beachy - why did you follow the links? I suspect you are secretly one of uusssssss mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    ~Oscar Wilde
  • BeachyBeachy
    You caught me...... Lololol
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.