The Scaries (week of 11-4-12)
  • LesboMomLesboMom

Use this thread to list your favorite confessions from the week and maybe even claim one you're willing to fess up to!

The confessions will be featured on the homepage of ScaryMommy. They could be featured on the Scary Mommy Pinterest page and may even make it into the new ScaryMommy book as well! 

MOST LIKED: 248722 He once told me bitches do dishes....well guess who did the dishes....it wasn't this bitch....

MOST HUGGED: 248703 I came to the horrible realization that I know why I cry when I throw up...it makes me feel like I did when I was 5 and 6 and my stepfather would make me suck him until I threw up....how did I not remember that until now?

MOST OMG ME TOO'D: 247955 I love when I see a "not perfect, heavier woman" with amazing confidence....I need that confidence...I'm not even huge but seriously wish I had that kind of confidence. 

BEST OF CONFESSIONS CHOSEN BY YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS

247182 I left the kids with DH for a few hours. As I was leaving he says to me "But I have to go to the bathroom..." I gave him this are-you-serious?!-look....I told him to deal with it and left

246975  I have scrubbed my kitchen floor SIX TIMES and it was still f'n sticky from a syrup spill. So I dusted it with baby powder. It's not sticky anymore, ao I'm calling this a mommy WIN.

246816  Yesterday, DS22 m saw an empty wine glass on the counter, went up on tiptoes to get it down, brought it over to the box (yup) and said, "more wine, mommy?" A genius and not even 2

247918  I'm passing out naps like a drug dealer today. Come on man, give it a try! You know you'll like it. It'll make you feel soooo gooood. Your friend does the street does it so it must be ok!!

248872  DS2 is eating pretzels off the floow that he had hidden in some toys. I'm not stopping him. I call it "cleaning up." 

248777  Sometimes, after calling kids to come with me to leave a store too many times, I turn and walk the FUCK Our the door, get MYSELF in the car and if they get in before I'm driving too fast for them to catch up, great! 

246834  I know I'm not the only 1 in this situation but I should not have to buy pads for my oldest & still be potty training my youngest!

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • PrincessPeach
    248703 "I came to the horrible realization...". There are just no words for this; made me sad. (((HUGS))) to the OC.
    247955 "I love when I see a "not perfect, heavier woman" with amazing confidence...". I could have written this one.
    246975 "I have scrubbed my kitchen floor SIX TIMES...". Baby powder? Hmm,I wish I knew that two months ago (mine was a full GLASS bottle that narrowly missed DDs foot).

My confessions are very vanilla compared to most. These caught my attention-
    Not mine but could be: (249040): I'm the least successful person I know..don't know why I bothered to go to college for BA or MA can't get a decent job to support my family. At least my kids are too little right now to realize what a failure I am :(

This one made me cringe: (248782): Just had DH use his old college skills to grind up a melatonin to put in DS11mo bottle. I probably would have used ambien if we had it. Need sleep. Don't even feel bad, it's natural.
  • Mommyof5
    248782 this one made me angry.
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    *****Please remember that we do not attack confessions or their confessors.*****

confessional-manager

• Mommyof5
    Sorry. You're right.
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    Haha one of mine made it. Passing out naps like a drug dealer!
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    #247834 I decided to make a batch of rum balls for a party. But I didn't get it right. Now they are just balls. And I am drunk.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Mine was most liked! First time I've made it here.. those dishes were nasty too.. rotted milk and rotted grease left from when he told me he cheated.... lol
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    @chaosmom That one was great!! 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    @chaosmom @unforgiven that was ny fave this week

confessional-manager

• chaosmomchaosmom

I love it!!

• WhoDatIsWhoDatIs
    OC on the nap dealer...., Hook me up wit a pound of 2HR Snoozers, 3 onehitter 10min dozers, my regulah helping of Powernapperz Powder, and a 12HR Dreamer, IF you got it. I meetchu at the spot wit a blanket and a warm glass o' milk.
    You and me, we go way back.
  • LLBLLB
    248703 made me cry! Huge hugs OC! What a horrific memory to live with :-(
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    @whodatis LMAO
  • UnrestMomUnrestMom
    chaosmom said:

I love it!!

I was hoping this one would make it! I wanted to like it 100x and I don't even have nappers...but I remember those days.
  • undercoverbanana
    Some of those confessions broke my heart........and I didn't even know what to say.....so...all those women that confessed awful, heartbreaking things, just know that a lot of us were afraid to say the wrong thing, but we thought about you and sent hugs. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one.
    i'm nekkid.
  • GirdyOleeGirdyOlee
    246975  I
    have scrubbed my kitchen floor SIX TIMES and it was still f'n sticky
    from a syrup spill. So I dusted it with baby powder. It's not sticky
    anymore, ao I'm calling this a mommy WIN.

This was me.  I felt like a fucking genius when I thought of this. I even did a little silent "rawr".  I have since cleaned the floor. No more baby powder in there, AND it's not sticky.  It's like magic. :)
  • SalllyWingo
    "Just took a huge deep breath and a fucking hard booger went down my throat and choked me for a good minute, wtf lol"

I am fucking gagging and laughing at the same time.... 
    =))
  • SalllyWingo
    "GAH Just startled a squirrel as I was setting our leaf bags out for the trash tomorrow.  I fell in a puddle, but I also think I peed my pants since the wet spot was kinda warm. Sheesh!"

LOL
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    Those are great everlong!!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    @everlong @unforgiven I texted that booger confession to my Wifey while I was approving confessions and she told me that I would never survive through a zombie apocalypse. I had to tell her that those were not MY words but a confessor's words. BEECH! 

confessional-manager